The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NathanKartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My time with Ann (Not her true name)

Support nice story!!
Old 21-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She ignored me and continued pumping while I cupped her soft boobs...

Me: B, I'm coming...
Belinda: I know, let me come first. Ah...

She got up and squirted a lot through her vagina, she was the first gal that I know who could squirt so much. Ann also lost out to her on this. I could not hold it and shot towards her body too. I was spent as it was too good for me. I laid down naked on her sofa trying to catch my breath. Belinda sat in front of me on the floor with her legs opened. It was such as nice view. Ann also gave me a nice view as she laid on her side on the bed with her boobs facing me and her legs spread a little.

Belinda: Okay, you go wash up. I got to dress Ann.
Me: Whoa, you have not dressed her up?
Belinda: I was having a little fun. She is so irresistible. (She smiled cheekily.)
Me: Haha you like both guys and gals.
Belinda: Well you can say I'm bi-curious.

So nice to hear that but based on the look of it, seemed that Belinda wanted to stop for the rest of the day. A little disappointed, I went to the toilet and do a quick shower. However as I was there, there hanged a short spaghetti dress with built in cups. Looks like Belinda was not the bra type of gal. Took a sniff, the dress smell nice as I believed Belinda had left there after changing. Decided to leave it alone as I just gotten to know Belinda and did not want to give her a bad impression.

After the shower I proceeded to the room and laid down on the guest bed. Soon I fell asleep as I felt exhausted from the day's happening...
Old 21-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
tamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates here, TS please continue.
Old 21-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
RyanBrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRyanBrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more.
Old 22-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
SongDaDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, can't wait to read your next part of the story.

Old 24-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Soon I fell asleep as I felt exhausted from the day's happening...

The next morning I was expecting a good rise and shine with both gals by my bed but none of this happened. Ann was already up but I didn't see Belinda in the Kitchen.

Ann: Hi, thanks for bring me back with Belinda, I was so drunk yesterday.
Me: You are welcome. Did you sleep well?
Ann: The morning headache is bad. Were you drunk too?
Me: Nope, I don't drink a lot.

I observed Ann, she was wearing a nice tank top which showed the shape of her boobs as she walked around. Must be Belinda's. I walked behind her and hug her cupping her boobs.

Ann: Mmm, nice but not too obvious cos Belinda will come in anytime.
Me: You look great. I can't resist.
Ann: Well you have to wait for the right opportunity.
Me: Isn't it now?
Ann: Haha you wish. Although I feel quite sore below, did you ah... f* me yesterday?

Whoa, I did not get to do it with her. Could Belinda had continued after doing it with me. Well, she did say Ann was incredible.

Me: Nope, I went back to bed. I don't like to do it secretly especially with a hot gal like you.
Ann: Ha, don't praise me lah. You are hot yourself too. Maybe it's just my imagination for being so drunk.

Whoa, it was like hitting jackpot. Ann really like to be with me.

Me: Next time we have our fun, okay? By the way are you wearing Belinda's top?
Ann: I woke up in this, I don't mind walking around topless but scare Belinda not happy.
Me: Wow, I like the way you say that. Make it happen next time.
Ann: Yes, there will be chance next time. (She says with a smile on her face.)
Me: Where's Belinda?
Ann: She's still in bed. I guess she have a late night helping me. You want to go wake her up?

Haha, helping Ann get high and pleasuring herself I guess. I walked to Belinda's bedroom and there was a lovely sight...
Old 24-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping for more juicy updates
Old 27-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

I walked to Belinda's bedroom and there was a lovely sight...

She had kicked her blanket down the bed and there she was left in her spag lingerie only. I vivid recalled she put her panties back on last night before she go back to her room. Maybe she had some more fun. The scene that I like is that her top was rolled up and exposed both her breasts to full view. Could Ann has playfully pulled her top up to expose her? Was it why she ask me to wake her also?

This was hard to control cos the sight was too mesmerising. I sat beside her and she was deep asleep. Slowly I placed my hand on her breasts and rub many slowly. Had to be cautious just in case Ann came in too. Belinda moved a little as I touched her pussy, seemed like she was a little aroused. Wow, I was doing this to her like she did to Ann. The feeling was very nice. Well I decided to stop cos there would be more chances in the future. I slowly pulled down her spag and put on her panties for her while enjoying her body along the way.

Me: Belinda, time to wake up.
Belinda: Ah, let me sleep a bit longer.
Me: Ann is preparing breakfast for us. Let's go, okay?
Belinda: Ourh...

Belinda sat up and she gave me a morning hug, can feel her breasts pressing my body. We hugged a while before she stood up...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1