The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 17-03-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leeevan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
aye my liege, all hail the king... got any link or pic?
oh Shit! Typo! sorry
Old 17-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Repuc38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress debra
I tested messaging her she's a scammer
Will ask your dick pic and try blackmail you
Old 17-03-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeevan View Post
oh Shit! Typo! sorry
it's ok, disturb u only la... joking niah dont worry...
Old 17-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repuc38 View Post
Mistress debra
I tested messaging her she's a scammer
Will ask your dick pic and try blackmail you
all the unverified ones tread with care...
Old 25-03-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forzaroma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NO MERCY FACESITTING with QUEENROXY!

PARDON MY CINCAI ENGLISH.

i was gaze by queen roxy's looks when i turn up for the session. ❤️
moving foward to the session, the facesitting session is being held in the morning right after she woke up from her beauty sleep. she had both my legs fully secured by the spreader bar.both my hands tied up tgt. the moment i said im ready. within seconds, she had made my face her throne. with her fbt shorts on,
she even position herself very well making herself comfortable sitting fullweight on my face with my nosed pushed into her butthole.. she ignores my violent struggles. everytime i manage to turn my face to either side to catch some air. queen roxy constantly reposition my face back to her preferred position and continues her facesitting without mercy.. minutes passes and she finally lift up her ass as my head rest on the may in bweet her legs as she leaned herself to the wall..

knowing that i am not really into feet. she had her feet placed right beside my cheek. assuming that shes hinting me to lick and worship it. i did wat i can to pleased her. sucking her toes. licking her feet. without me realising, queen roxy slowly forced her feet into my mouth deep..

without wasting time. she removed her feet from my mouth. and went for another round of facesitting. this time, its hell... everytime i try to move my head to breath. she will force my head back into position.i can feel that queen roxy almost broke my nose bcoz of the awkward postion she sat on my face. thank god she lift up her ass to reposition her self. the session ended with queen roxy without mercy facesat me forcing me to tap out. even after tapping out. she purposely sat a little longer before .

it was fun and thrilling experience for me. i'll deffly arrange for another session with her
Old 25-03-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzaroma View Post
NO MERCY FACESITTING with QUEENROXY!
interesting session bro, as long it makes u happy, that's a win!
Old 26-03-2020, 04:19 AM
Samster (M)

sheeppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got cosplay type?
Old 26-03-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeppy View Post
Got cosplay type?
most mistress are open to cosplay or roleplay, you just have to communicate your requests clearly to mistress, if mistress doesnt have the attire, then you will have to get for mistress to wear if u feel strongly about it, if not you can choose from those that are available... even if u get the attire, you have to get mistress's approval to see if she is agreeable to wear it for u, doesnt mean u buy liao she will definitely wear for u to play...
Old 28-03-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

FR for Sensual L*nn...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?...postcount=5224
Old 29-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
thanks bro. i guess that's a no go! shitty attitude.
Old 29-03-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
ya can skip, u didnt miss much...
Old 29-03-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

uchihaitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
shouldnt be always giving local FL $400, $450... keep giving them premium pricing they keep asking for more... $500, $550...$600.... there should be a limits for local FL. just my opinion...
Old 29-03-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post
shouldnt be always giving local FL $400, $450... keep giving them premium pricing they keep asking for more... $500, $550...$600.... there should be a limits for local FL. just my opinion...
no use one bro, the price juz keeps going up...
we not ok with the price can juz leave, there will be pple who are ok with the price they can go...
plenty of greener and cheaper alternatives around, demand and supply...
Old 31-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

peppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. I would like to share my FR about an amazing facesitting experience I had with Queen Roxy.

If you have been wondering what is it like for a young pretty girl to sit on your face and completely cut off your precious supply of air, then you need to look no further as Queen Roxy will be more than willing to treat you like her chair.

Our session started off on a friendly note during which she asked me what my limits were. I told her it was my 1st time and I didn't really know what to expect. Like a true professional, she suggested that we would start off with her sitting on my face for a brief period of time and then progressively pushing my limits. I happily agreed.

I lay down on her thoroughly sanitised cushioned yoga mat as she stood over me. For a few seconds, I was able to enjoy the sight of her long fair legs. She turned around and faced my feet and asked if I was ready. Distracted by her cute butt which was barely covered by her FBT shorts, I said yes.

The next thing I knew, her ass was on my face. She wiggled around until my nose was in the perfect position for her which left me gasping for air. I was lucky that she kept herself clean as the only air I was able to breath was filtered through her amazing bottom. I tapped out after about 30 secs and she got stood up disappointed. I guess she expected me to last longer. As our session progressed, she started to sit on me for longer and longer periods of time.

Queen Roxy is very good at finding and pushing your limits. At the end of the session, I was able to hold my breath for a lot longer than when I started. I left happy, little dizzy from all the smothering and with her sweet smell still lingering on my nose.

She is definitely a gem who truly enjoys what she does. I would definitely return again if I need a proper ass smothering session.
Old 31-03-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

uchihaitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
no use one bro, the price juz keeps going up...
we not ok with the price can juz leave, there will be pple who are ok with the price they can go...
plenty of greener and cheaper alternatives around, demand and supply...
i agree bro, plenty of green and cheaper alternatives around....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1