The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Sibey busy. Multi task , spilt personality. All in hopes of saving his multi billion baht market share here.

U duno meh he got many clones. Can zap u and ah Lim until negative. Later he summon all his clones come Zap u again.
Let him zap lar, points cant exhange netidol phone number cant get free mixer at club cant waive table charges at GClub. But then again many ppl who buey song him up us back again. See his clone more than the people who buey song him or not.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 24-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Let him zap lar, points cant exhange netidol phone number cant get free mixer at club cant waive table charges at GClub. But then again many ppl who buey song him up us back again. See his clone more than the people who buey song him or not.
Funny how suddenly all kelthai , chiefpilot , tony disappear at the same time. One man show huh? Lol. Many more clones to come, he(they) busy having group video calling.

Please find out more amusing stories of his booking services from the ones who rendered his services as overpriced,overpromised. No wonder no business. Spend half the time here multi tasking minding other people's business instead of working. People do agency do until shiok shiok. He do until pok Kai lol
Old 24-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
have you used $$$$$$$$$$.com service personally before or are you guys just a bunch of syndicate to help your good bro vbkk and yourselves to promote vested businesses?

it is so obvious both Lim87 and you are trying to smear others just like SEAJ (disappeared after exposed)... if no vested interest why so actively go after someone so hard?
Hello what u want. Never comment also got my problem ah huh. To be honest i have nothing against u one, i never even see u before. But i come in say hi, u say i clone. I reply u in a reasonable way, u this idiot use ur fleet of clones come mass zap me. Zap me nvm u still ask me shut up, say i'm rubbish and etc. Den come and act victim why ppl target u.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Funny how suddenly all kelthai , chiefpilot , tony disappear at the same time. One man show huh? Lol. Many more clones to come, he(they) busy having group video calling.

Please find out more amusing stories of his booking services from the ones who rendered his services as overpriced,overpromised. No wonder no business. Spend half the time here multi tasking minding other people's business instead of working. People do agency do until shiok shiok. He do until pok Kai lol
Ya others ppl WeChat update daily but his one like no business。。max 1mth 5customer? Maybe lesser I guess that why need earn USD50 to survive。。
Old 24-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Ya others ppl WeChat update daily but his one like no business。。max 1mth 5customer? Maybe lesser I guess that why need earn USD50 to survive。。
He also No $$ to pay advertising here to promote his booking services, every day busy chaking new samsters, accusing people as clones, disturbing other people thread say people stealth agent. U think this kind of people can make it big ?

Airport temporarily shut down with tens of thousands stuck there, can scare the shit out of a grown man lol. Still can come online always putting down new cheongsters. That's all he can ever do, living a life in the forum instead of the outside world.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
He also No $$ to pay advertising here to promote his booking services, every day busy chaking new samsters, accusing people as clones, disturbing other people thread say people stealth agent. U think this kind of people can make it big ?

Airport temporarily shut down with tens of thousands stuck there, can scare the shit out of a grown man lol. Still can come online always putting down new cheongsters. That's all he can ever do, living a life in the forum instead of the outside world.
Halloween go where the best? Just another week nia。。
Old 24-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Tony u dare do dun dare to admit ah. U mass zap me around 10 over times. And each times u leave what kind of comment for me huh. U said i hao lian, say i punk, say i rubbish, ask me shut up and etc.
Den may i kindly ask who is the one who find problem here huh. Still got the cheek to say why ppl target u.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
Tony u dare do dun dare to admit ah. U mass zap me around 10 over times. And each times u leave what kind of comment for me huh. U said i hao lian, say i punk, say i rubbish, ask me shut up and etc.
Den may i kindly ask who is the one who find problem here huh. Still got the cheek to say why ppl target u.
Wah! Same sia~ simi talk arrogant, small kid play bkk, punk, talk big, drink water etc etc. 555+.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
I say umpteen times already la, he is post op Ladyboy. Balls cut off already. Wear skirt now. dun understand why must mass zap ? Scared say lose people or what. I did not really want say much actually. For 10 months , every now and then he do all the silly posts. He think he very smart. Come on lah , a real man dun do such things. Only pussyheads do that. I somehow pity him la. How old already. Achieve nothing in life. Still a cyberheo. Sorry to say that.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah! Same sia~ simi talk arrogant, small kid play bkk, punk, talk big, drink water etc etc. 555+.
He thinks he is Super lau jiao in Cheong Bangkok lah. For goodness sake, some real veterans living in Bangkok read thai write thai here for a decade not even on this forum. His world only revolves in this forum. Dare not even step out to meet customers I think. Scared one day , me myself or his other enemies will appear in front of him in China and whack the shit out of him.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

This idiot tony tried to act old bird act yaya inside the forum. U not happy with me u can just tell me, den we can talk about it. Not hid behind the computer use ur fleet of clones mass zap ppl den scold them.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What’s 555???
Old 25-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
What’s 555???
5 = five
5 = 五
5 = ห้า / hâa
Old 25-10-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

Nothing special just that number five the thais pronounce it as "haa". Den hahaha in ang mo they type 555 instead.
Old 25-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Here is a list of places in Bangkok closed for the cremation:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1