The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-11-2012, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bro nookie , u owe me big time for using me as your wingman. Lol. I was having supper at Huai Khwang Terrace with a girl when u called. I was like " why u say u meeting me soon?" lol. Forgot our agreement. hope u had fun. Bring her out tomorrow for clubbing lah. I feel so lonely.
Old 18-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincent69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro...no offense taken although i think u qn was actually answered some time back by some other bros. When we party we split the cost. But for doubting me...u owe me some Old Chang Kee curry puffs!

As for party style..I have no style...so long we get the gals have the booze and be happy...
No need to doubt bro nookie, the last time we went saphan kwai, he even offered us his bottles. I still cannot forget the sweet 17 at chat that nookie ride last Tuesday.. OMG, what a firm tits

Bro nookie, pm me if any bro can Tom Pang the Tulip luncheon meat. 1.8kg u know .... LOL
Old 18-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Glad to hear of the "conquests" of bros here.
Touchdown BKK last nite.
Not much luck when I went to Thermae. After 30 min or so, I got bored and went to Huai Khwang area instead. I am almost bald, maybe that's why no puying interested in me.
Went to Emmanuelle, as usual selection is limited and ladies more to >25yr old type.
Went to Nataree, oh man it was packed! Quite a number of Farangs there too.
Went to Lord with intention of checking out facilities, captain showed me a few THB5000and THB4000 ladies. Thought to myself: captain must be kidding; even the MILFs in Thai Airways look better!
Went to Alania, selection also limited.
Finally went to Colonze, selected a THB2600 (number: M55) Chang Rai lady from upper floor. She speaks mandarin.
A bit on the plumb side, fair with smooth skin. Overall looks: 6/10 though.
Chose her as I was too tired to "scount" further.
As for Thermae, maybe one way to "catch attention" is to strout into Thermae in my swimming trunks. 555!
Old 18-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent69 View Post
No need to doubt bro nookie, the last time we went saphan kwai, he even offered us his bottles. I still cannot forget the sweet 17 at chat that nookie ride last Tuesday.. OMG, what a firm tits

Bro nookie, pm me if any bro can Tom Pang the Tulip luncheon meat. 1.8kg u know .... LOL
Bro Vincent69...thanks. But dun envy me ah....becoz I am planning to go down and squeeze the same pair of young firm tits again,, maybe tmr. LOL! Her face was not bad too huh? My next bonk target, will FR once the deed is done...hahaha!

As for the Luncheon Meat...on behalf of myself and several other bros stationed here....we thank u in advance!
Old 18-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Glad to hear of the "conquests" of bros here.
Touchdown BKK last nite.
Not much luck when I went to Thermae. After 30 min or so, I got bored and went to Huai Khwang area instead. I am almost bald, maybe that's why no puying interested in me.
Went to Emmanuelle, as usual selection is limited and ladies more to >25yr old type.
Went to Nataree, oh man it was packed! Quite a number of Farangs there too.
Went to Lord with intention of checking out facilities, captain showed me a few THB5000and THB4000 ladies. Thought to myself: captain must be kidding; even the MILFs in Thai Airways look better!
Went to Alania, selection also limited.
Finally went to Colonze, selected a THB2600 (number: M55) Chang Rai lady from upper floor. She speaks mandarin.
A bit on the plumb side, fair with smooth skin. Overall looks: 6/10 though.
Chose her as I was too tired to "scount" further.
As for Thermae, maybe one way to "catch attention" is to strout into Thermae in my swimming trunks. 555!
Bro, yeah man...agree tat the gals in The Lord or really over rated and over priced...to me it seems like we are paying premium for the nice facilities rather than for better looking gals.

Did u try gal tat do Nuru at Colonze can be quite an experience if u get a good nuru "slider" LOL!

As for wearing ur swimming trunks to Thermae...dude, u would probably not even get to get into Thermae as u will first have to fend off all the Ladyboys standing outside Thermae first! 555+
Old 18-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
ShaggyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time to BKK for one night only.
Reading other bros’ FR, decided to go straight to Beer Garden. Didn't want to spend the night alone. Saw quite a few decent looking ladies. One young, petite, darker skinned seated at the end at the bar on her own. She smiled, I smiled back but wanted to have a beer first to cool down after long sweaty walk. Noticed that while I was enjoying my cold beer, she turned down 2 guys who had approached and talked to her. So finally made my move. We settled fairly quickly for LT (like to enjoy the ‘morning glory’) and went back to my hotel.
Here’s my FR.
Age: 21 (verified her ID), said she is there every Fri/Sat/Sun only
Body: saggy boobs and stretch marks (gave birth at 16) but nice firm butt and incredible soft skin!
FJ: 5/10 (very accommodative to my requests but too passive and silent). Her CG was good but I had to move her there..
No chemistry as she developed a bit of an attitude once she entered the room. Was too eager for me to get over with it. Deliberately took it very slow on the first round..
She received SMS from 2 former customers in the night who told her how they missed her. Guess she must have behaved differently towards them.
Overall still ok as I got parts of what I wanted.
RTF: otf (one to forget..)
Positive experience: no one from the hotel staff gave me a dirty look when I walked in with her.
Old 18-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDog View Post
1st time to BKK for one night only...go straight to Beer Garden. settled fairly quickly for LT (like to enjoy the ‘morning glory’)
RTF: otf (one to forget..)
Positive experience: no one from the hotel staff gave me a dirty look when I walked in with her.
Cherry overnighter, and you hit Beer Garden? More a farang's enclave from late morning (or noon) with favored darker Isaan types. And nobody's batting eyelid if you bring 2 puyings to your hotel. Straight FR
Old 18-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
As for the Luncheon Meat...on behalf of myself and several other bros stationed here....we thank u in advance!
How cum I didn't receive or get to eat the Luncheon Meat or Curry Puff.
Old 18-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
ShaggyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
..And nobody's batting eyelid if you bring 2 puyings to your hotel
Thanks Bro, not that bad (actually good..). Only 1..

But very different experience compared to Manila. If stares could kill, I would have used up at least 2 cats' lives by now though the hotel there had a similar location but less class than the one in BKK.

Thanks for the additional info about the place. Explains my observation. Read somewhere that it's the easiest if you want to close a deal, which seemed to be true - or I just got really lucky there.

Last edited by ShaggyDog; 18-11-2012 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Smiley at wrong place
Old 18-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKOUT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Newbie reporting. I LOVE Bangkok.
Old 18-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yodaforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Bro,
Nookie is a nice guy who will encourage you to find the girls and even wing you if needed. I just went out with him 2 days back and it was a good and eye opening experience (you can ask him, haha)
In terms of spending, rest assured that all costs is split equally and you will get your fair share of fun. It also helps that nookie speaks Thai so he can help wing you when needed. Haha

P.S: thanks for that night bro nookie and hopefully I will see you again soon. Apologies if I didn't hang out with you guys much after getting the girl.
Bro Daniel and Bro Vincent69, thanks for replying my question. Puts me much at ease knowing that I will not suffer the same fate as I did in Jakarta.

Bro Nookie, puffs it will be then. Will text you once I arrive in Bangkok. Can't wait for the party to start!
Old 18-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
blackeyedpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing of my short FR at CCK. I met Bro gsk721g at Phra Ram 9 Central Plaza for dinner. We had oyster to boost the male sexual reproductive system, which was important for me as I had a heavy day that day. After TCSS with Bro gsk721g, we went to Huay Kwang by MRT and walk to CCK Spa since it was not hot that day. It took 15min to walk to CCK.

It was my 1st time there. Being a regular there, Bro gsk721g was greeted by the ladies and the Taiwanese boss. Bro gsk721g has booked the angpai there, Apple (#10). He was really nice to let me taste Apple, the poster girl there, and he picked #20, Pla (Fish). There was a package for 2 at 1250B for 90min. Without much delay, we proceeded to the room, as I was really damn tiring and dying for a good massage.

After shower, Apple, the Chinese descent Chiang Rai lady with face of at least 7 (it grew over time), started with a facial massage. She explained to me how good their facial cream is, in fluent mandarin, while performing the professional facial. After applying the cream on my face, she didnt waste any time and started big head massage and oil massage on my back. She's really a pro for massage. I fell asleep in a short while, partly because she was skilled and I was really shagged. I didnt manage to sleep long when she started the sensual massage at my groin area. With the lubricating liquid and her agile finger move, no man can sleep. That was really enjoyable! I touched her skin on and off during massage. Oh boy, her skin was not only extremely fair, but also very soft and tender. It deserves a 9/10!

Next, I turned around and she clean up the facial. She was really well-trained and able to give me some advice on skincare. Then she started the front massage. Suddenly she paused, she gave me her super sweet signature smile and told me she is going to start the important part. I was puzzled as she did not quote the price. Not familiar with the system there, I just let it happen and prepared to be chopped and never go back again. She asked me for my sensitive zone and licked while performing the 8.5/10 HJ. That really helped! I was so tired and I thought I couldnt make it, but my little bro was activated within seconds. I started autoroaming at the same time. It took me quite a while, but Apple was patient until the happy ending and said in mandarin "now big and small heads are both well taken care of". She gave me her signature smile for the N-th time and asked me to shower. After I put on my clothes, I asked her how much I should pay for the happy ending, she gave me her (N+1)th signature smile and said "It's all included already" The smile scored 9.5/10.

After I walked out, Bro gsk721g was already chatting with the boss, waiting for me, I realized I have spent almost 2 hours there! He told me the girls are more or less this standard, skilled and not time-keeper. I told myself this has to be my biggest discovery of Bangkok, yet. Really thanks Bro gsk721g for sharing this fabulous place with me!

RTM? Definitely everytime I'm in Bangkok.
Old 18-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

What a waste i left early and missed all the action that happened to bro nookie. I need to start learning some thai and put them to good use. I envy you bro nookie, speaking fluent thai to them just makes the chemistry btw u and them so much better and easier. Hahaha.
Old 19-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
How cum I didn't receive or get to eat the Luncheon Meat or Curry Puff.
Bro, puffs are for personal comsumption

Luncheon meat...when arrive, will PM u if u want...u stationed in BKK too??
Old 19-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeyedpeace View Post
Sharing of my short FR at CCK. I met Bro gsk721g at Phra Ram 9 Central Plaza for dinner. We had oyster to boost the male sexual reproductive system, which was important for me as I had a heavy day that day. After TCSS with Bro gsk721g, we went to Huay Kwang by MRT and walk to CCK Spa since it was not hot that day. It took 15min to walk to CCK.

It was my 1st time there. Being a regular there, Bro gsk721g was greeted by the ladies and the Taiwanese boss. Bro gsk721g has booked the angpai there, Apple (#10). He was really nice to let me taste Apple, the poster girl there, and he picked #20, Pla (Fish). There was a package for 2 at 1250B for 90min. Without much delay, we proceeded to the room, as I was really damn tiring and dying for a good massage.

After shower, Apple, the Chinese descent Chiang Rai lady with face of at least 7 (it grew over time), started with a facial massage. She explained to me how good their facial cream is, in fluent mandarin, while performing the professional facial. After applying the cream on my face, she didnt waste any time and started big head massage and oil massage on my back. She's really a pro for massage. I fell asleep in a short while, partly because she was skilled and I was really shagged. I didnt manage to sleep long when she started the sensual massage at my groin area. With the lubricating liquid and her agile finger move, no man can sleep. That was really enjoyable! I touched her skin on and off during massage. Oh boy, her skin was not only extremely fair, but also very soft and tender. It deserves a 9/10!

Next, I turned around and she clean up the facial. She was really well-trained and able to give me some advice on skincare. Then she started the front massage. Suddenly she paused, she gave me her super sweet signature smile and told me she is going to start the important part. I was puzzled as she did not quote the price. Not familiar with the system there, I just let it happen and prepared to be chopped and never go back again. She asked me for my sensitive zone and licked while performing the 8.5/10 HJ. That really helped! I was so tired and I thought I couldnt make it, but my little bro was activated within seconds. I started autoroaming at the same time. It took me quite a while, but Apple was patient until the happy ending and said in mandarin "now big and small heads are both well taken care of". She gave me her signature smile for the N-th time and asked me to shower. After I put on my clothes, I asked her how much I should pay for the happy ending, she gave me her (N+1)th signature smile and said "It's all included already" The smile scored 9.5/10.

After I walked out, Bro gsk721g was already chatting with the boss, waiting for me, I realized I have spent almost 2 hours there! He told me the girls are more or less this standard, skilled and not time-keeper. I told myself this has to be my biggest discovery of Bangkok, yet. Really thanks Bro gsk721g for sharing this fabulous place with me!

RTM? Definitely everytime I'm in Bangkok.
Thanks for the sharing bro...but walk to CCK is a little too far rite?? Me thinks, its time me pay CCk a visit...LOL! Its been some time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1