The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential
$100 - 40mins PRC

Vit M a bit dry so try $100, came out very sextified.

The house was 1610, g5 Xiao Yu, very nice service oriented girl, choose her because she look pleasing like got very good attitude type and nice sexy legs so book her immediately, the service was impeccable. Very intimate, puts in a lot of effort to please. Very hardworking Girl.

She hugs me very lovingly and kisses me all over my neck and sensitive areas with very trilling catbath, ice & hot bbbj and AR all very well done, very sensuous and tantalizing! She is very accommodating to my request when I asked her to suck and lick my balls & ass a bit longer.

I like her soft smooth fair skin, her eraser size nipple - very nice to suck and lick while I enjoy a good time squeezing her B cup boobs. Her well-trimmed pussy is also yum yum, we lick each other well during 69, it was amazing.

Very excellent massage in the end, she said she used to work in a sauna salon.

kiss - Can
French - Can
BBBJ / AR - Solid!
Catbath - Very Good!
Painting - Yes
GFE - Not bad

She just arrive here recently, still a little shy, needs time to get familiar, had a very good time! RTF kind.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 7
GilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud of
Re: $100 - 40mins PRC

Thanks for sharing ... seems GL has lot of offering for PRC wls now, more competition better services

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Old 16-01-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Vit M a bit dry so try $100, came out very sextified.

The house was 1610, g5 Xiao Yu, very nice service oriented girl, choose her because she look pleasing like got very good attitude type and nice sexy legs so book her immediately, the service was impeccable. Very intimate, puts in a lot of effort to please. Very hardworking Girl.

She hugs me very lovingly and kisses me all over my neck and sensitive areas with very trilling catbath, ice & hot bbbj and AR all very well done, very sensuous and tantalizing! She is very accommodating to my request when I asked her to suck and lick my balls & ass a bit longer.

I like her soft smooth fair skin, her eraser size nipple - very nice to suck and lick while I enjoy a good time squeezing her B cup boobs. Her well-trimmed pussy is also yum yum, we lick each other well during 69, it was amazing.

Very excellent massage in the end, she said she used to work in a sauna salon.

kiss - Can
French - Can
BBBJ / AR - Solid!
Catbath - Very Good!
Painting - Yes
GFE - Not bad

She just arrive here recently, still a little shy, needs time to get familiar, had a very good time! RTF kind.
I have tried her a couple of times already, lovable is the word, someone whom I could sayang and pamper all day, she is very tender to me also, always making sure I enjoy her every licks and kisses, honestly I could fark her all day and I won't get tired of it, a really enjoyable bonk.

Her ice/hot BBBJ is also a must try, with powerful tongue action which can really kill me Haha! Terrific!
Old 17-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought 1610 is $150, surprise they have $100 option also so try them out, indeed the place is very nice, 小雨 no.5 also very friendly and pleasant, I guess it's her smiles.

She is a very soft, gentle, TLC type which is what I crave for now, very close intimate sex with her which not even my wife can offer me. I make love to her with all my heart, holding her tightly, sucking and kissing one another often. A FULL COMPLETE same service as other $150, very worth it.
Old 17-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylove View Post
I thought 1610 is $150, surprise they have $100 option also so try them out, indeed the place is very nice, 小雨 no.5 also very friendly and pleasant, I guess it's her smiles.

She is a very soft, gentle, TLC type which is what I crave for now, very close intimate sex with her which not even my wife can offer me. I make love to her with all my heart, holding her tightly, sucking and kissing one another often. A FULL COMPLETE same service as other $150, very worth it.

Bro, how is her look ?
Old 18-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Bro, how is her look ?
Normal. Say 7.6? Anyway a man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 19-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Walked past and enquired ytd, the house 1610 is indeed $100/40mins
Old 19-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

OKT promoting this house ?
Old 20-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Daddylove;16925166]Normal. Say 7.6? Anyway a man's meat is another man's poison.

Thanks bro.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went also to 1610 to look see but wasn't sure who to pick as only G5 got FR so end up picking her to be safe. She is indeed a very good choice with good service and great chemistry when we did the act, I think it's the way she does it with her heart, 非常痴情和体贴 which makes the whole sexxion very unforgettable. Also plus her incredible BBBJ, I was grabbing the sheets when she did it.

Good job!
Old 21-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes, I also Try G5, Xiao Yu last week due to the Reviews.

I can only say looks and figure is not her strong point!
Other than that, everything else about her is very very good!
You name it, she have it!
Very friendly and good attitude.
We have great Chemistry, Great GFE and she is all out to please.
And needless to say, her BBBJ is out of the world!

RTF - Most likely
Old 24-01-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
Yes, I also Try G5, Xiao Yu last week due to the Reviews.

I can only say looks and figure is not her strong point!
Other than that, everything else about her is very very good!
You name it, she have it!
Very friendly and good attitude.
We have great Chemistry, Great GFE and she is all out to please.
And needless to say, her BBBJ is out of the world!

RTF - Most likely
Indeed v nice girl. Worth recommending! Had a v good time!
Old 24-01-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Curious went to recce 1610. Actually same price as $150, the difference is tt it offers $100 per 40mins. Saws 4 WLs sitting on the sofa including no5 which surprisingly has so many FRs. There are actually some pretty ones compare to no5. The friendly OKT recommend one WL (slender & tall) as their top girl. One WL is fair with ample boob. Another WL is short and sweet. Left without choosing, perhaps another day.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Curious went to recce 1610. Actually same price as $150, the difference is tt it offers $100 per 40mins. Saws 4 WLs sitting on the sofa including no5 which surprisingly has so many FRs. There are actually some pretty ones compare to no5. The friendly OKT recommend one WL (slender & tall) as their top girl. One WL is fair with ample boob. Another WL is short and sweet. Left without choosing, perhaps another day.
Her attitude is good mah. For me is her gentle demeanour that touch me.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Any other good cat100 to rec bros here?

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1