The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
BronzeGod Huat Ah!!!!!!!
Yours not counted bro. All huats posted by the same samster will be counted as one. Only posts by different samsters will be counted.

You have already posted 3 times
Old 27-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You are v sharp bro! Looking foreard to your gems! Cheers!!!!
Old 27-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
exodium is Cool - loads of Potential

BronzeGod Huat Ah!!!!!!!
Old 27-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
You are v sharp bro! Looking foreard to your gems! Cheers!!!!
Not much escapes my eyes.
Old 27-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

3 more "BronzeGod Huat ah" from individual samsters to reveal the next name.

147 more to unveil the 10th special hidden gem.

Everyone can only post "BronzeGod Huat ah" once. A second post will not be counted towards the overall tally.
Old 27-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Huat ah!!!
Old 27-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For the benefits of all teeko bros here, including me, ihowlian support TS and his thread.

BronzeGod Huat ah!
Old 27-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Huat ah!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
For the benefits of all teeko bros here, including me, ihowlian support TS and his thread.

BronzeGod Huat ah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
3 more "BronzeGod Huat ah" from individual samsters to reveal the next name.

147 more to unveil the 10th special hidden gem.

Everyone can only post "BronzeGod Huat ah" once. A second post will not be counted towards the overall tally.
One more reply with "BronzeGod Huat ah" and the recommendation will be released
Old 27-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

I don't do CAT150 AT ALL, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't do things that only benefit others. So....

BronzeGod Huat Ah!
Old 27-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I don't do CAT150 AT ALL, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't do things that only benefit others. So....

BronzeGod Huat Ah!
That's the spirit! 为了大家,为了大局。

Here comes the sharing in the next post!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 27-08-2017 at 11:22 PM.
Old 27-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

And here's my confirm plus chop power busty recommendation!

If you yet to try her, check out g6 xin xin in W12 - xin xin no.6.

She gives great yi tiao long service, and really awesome catbath, BBBJ, AR.

Her services get wilder with every RTF, she's always coming up with new tricks to reward regulars. No two sessions are the same - and in a good way!

She's a bit short though at about 1.5m, but really petite, toned, tight body with creamy smooth white skin and beautiful C-cups.

She is willing to give two shots to samsters that want it or at least that's what I understand from her because she asked me if I could come twice in one session, and offered to blow one off for me first before fucking, but I declined because I really can't do that now unlike when I'm 18 or something. Anyway, she is really damn pretty and looks like this irish actress elaine cassidy... really awesome fuck!

Old 27-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

The name of the next busty recommendation to be revealed is B_______ from 1XXX

Who is she?

18 more original "BronzeGod Huat ah!" from samsters who have yet to post in this thread will unveil the next name.

The previous names revealed as my top busty recommendations were fang fang WH06, bobo 1612, and xin xin W12....

142 more huats to uncover the 10th name - a special hidden gem aka cute petite but busty Paige Chua lookalike....

Such gems don't stay around forever so up to you guys to express your interest with some huats for the benefit of all

The other busty recommendations still to be revealed are....in no particular order...

X_______ from XX1X
M_______ from X0XX
X_______ from 2XXX
X_______ from XX3X
B_______ from XX0X
X_______ from XXXXa
V_______ from XXXXa
M______ from XX1X

See instructions above on how to unveil the recommendations tried, tested and approved by me. Those who follow my taste and fr over the years will know what to expect.

Which is the super hidden gem?

Hurry if you don't want to miss some of these special gems - some of the rarer ones might suddenly go home

Last edited by BronzeGod; 28-08-2017 at 12:56 AM.
Old 28-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 1808 / Power: 27
CaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant futureCaptB has a brilliant future

For the bros benefits

BronzeGod Huat Ah
Old 28-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I like your 团体精神
Support BG thread
Old 28-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joshjosh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy