The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

Since the "ThaiVisitor's Hatyai After Dark" thread started by Uncle TV ( the 'Tai Kor' of Hatyai ) had been archived/removed by the Boss due to the many flaming postings, I have decided to start a NEW thread to enable Samsters to share info on Hatyai and also to post their FRs.

Let's hope that everybody will practise cordiality here and that there won't be any flaming in this thread.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Southern Thailand told to batten down for floods

Report from The Nation dated Wednesday 8 November 2006 :-

The Public Health Ministry yesterday held a meeting of public health chiefs of 14 southern provinces to prepare for monsoon flooding, at which it announced that more than 650,000 people fell ill as a result of the recent two months of flooding.

Permanent Secretary for Public Health Dr Prat Boonyawongwirot urged some 200 southern health officials at the meeting to prepare facilities, medical supplies and mobile medical units for the flooding that is expected to result from the monsoon season rains.

Meanwhile, Ministry Deputy Permanent Secretary Manit Thiratantikanont said the recent floods that hit Central Thailand for over two months caused 654,183 people to fall ill from water-borne diseases. Nonthaburi was the hardest hit with 176,258 cases, followed by Angthong's 67,115, Ayutthaya's 61,431 and Suphan Buri's 48,667. Hand, foot and mouth disease was the most common illness at 44 per cent, followed by rashes at 14 per cent and flu at 11 per cent.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 08-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Report from The Nation dated Wednesday 8 November 2006 :-

The Public Health Ministry yesterday held a meeting of public health chiefs of 14 southern provinces to prepare for monsoon flooding, at which it announced that more than 650,000 people fell ill as a result of the recent two months of flooding.

Permanent Secretary for Public Health Dr Prat Boonyawongwirot urged some 200 southern health officials at the meeting to prepare facilities, medical supplies and mobile medical units for the flooding that is expected to result from the monsoon season rains.

Meanwhile, Ministry Deputy Permanent Secretary Manit Thiratantikanont said the recent floods that hit Central Thailand for over two months caused 654,183 people to fall ill from water-borne diseases. Nonthaburi was the hardest hit with 176,258 cases, followed by Angthong's 67,115, Ayutthaya's 61,431 and Suphan Buri's 48,667. Hand, foot and mouth disease was the most common illness at 44 per cent, followed by rashes at 14 per cent and flu at 11 per cent.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 08-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

oii, psyber_egg, the real news reporter is here. told u i not news reporter. i only shit stirrer.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Where to find PRC girls in Hatyai ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiVisitor's Blog
PRC Girls in Hatyai

One of the few places where you can find PRC girls is Hong Ho Restaurant in addition to Chin Long Restaurant.

The difference is that in Chin Long Restaurant, the China Girls are mainly from Yunan and Burma and are of more “kampung” standard in their dressing, appearance and also the way they walk. Whereas in Hong Ho Restaurant, you can easily see the difference that they are from other parts of China. I guess this accounts for the difference in the booking prices of the girls for a night.

Hong Ho Restaurant is in Mae Nam Hotel.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

Preventive Measures to Guard Yourself in Picking Up FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiVisitor's Blog
Preventive Measures to Guard Yourself in Picking Up FLs

Q. What can I do to prevent myself from being cheated by conmans with fake FLs?

A. There are actually no fool-proof ways to prevent yourself from being cheated other than not picking up FLs which is quite difficult as sometimes you may arrived in Hat Yai in the night and your “little brother” just want some action. But these precautions will help lessened the possibility of you being cheated. These precautions are for people who approach you or you don’t know who they are.

1. Insist on paying the FL in your room. If the OKT or FL says they want the money upfront, tell them forget it. Be firm about it that it is either your way, or no way.

2. Let the OKT & FL be friendly with you and in turn be friendly with them. Then try to use your handphone camera to take their pictures so that if anything happens, others can know how they look like. Act friendly, saying things like you want to show to your friends back home who to look for when they come. I think you know what I mean.

3. Don’t follow any OKT you don’t know to see any girls. This is for your safety as you don’t know where they will bring you to. Let them bring the girls to see you. But if you have no intention to book a girl, don’t waste the OKT’s time and think that you want to “look see” “look see”.

4. Insist on seeing the FL’s IC to make sure she is not an illegal or underage. Ignorance is not a defense in the court of law. In fact, tell it to the OKT or FL that you just want to make sure as you don’t want to get into trouble.

5. Tell the OKT or FL that you want to keep the FL’s IC for the night and return to her the next day when she leaves. Explain to them that you have friends being cheated whereby the FL ran away in the middle of the night or worst still, stole their belongings. If they say they won’t do such things then explain that in that case, surely there shouldn’t be any problem for you to hold the IC.

Remember, when you are talking to them, be very friendly and in a non-threatening manner. If they do not agree with your terms, just smile and say it is either your way, or no way.

The tips are not full proof but it will help lessen the chances of you being cheated.
. . . . . . . . .
Old 08-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
plunger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info,

planning to go bangkok next month.
looks like I should postpone my trip.

(I up yr rep)
Old 08-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

Public Holidays in Thailand for Dec 2006

December 05 (Tuesday) : H.M. The King's Birthday
December 10 (Sunday ) : Constitution Day
December 11 (Monsay ) : Substitute for Constitution Day
December 25 ( Monday ) : Christmas Day ( Not official public holiday )
December 31 ( Sunday ) : New Year's Eve
Old 09-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hatyai OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this one not sharing information.this is newspaper cutting and pasting.like primary school like dat.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Suchinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatyai OKT
this one not sharing information.this is newspaper cutting and pasting.like primary school like dat.
I agree. Those bastards kpkb until our dear beloved moderator get kick out now they hijack his thread and cut and paste his blog to pass off as their own. These bastards lost their hard earned money is sign from heaven punish them. MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Calling all SC & SRT & thaiboy haters. I need info to do damage. Confidential. Just provide info and watch the show i give.

General love WAR.

Old 09-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatyai OKT
The Hatyai pot calling the Katoey Kettle black?!
Old 09-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Suchinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raak
The Hatyai pot calling the Katoey Kettle black?!
Then what are you? You are the charcoal, blackest of them all.

Calling all SC & SRT & thaiboy haters. I need info to do damage. Confidential. Just provide info and watch the show i give.

General love WAR.

Old 09-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Raak

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Suchinda]Then what are you? You are the charcoal, blackest of them all.
Thank you. Su Chin Dadadeedada[/B]...

I am the charcoal.
I am the coal. Go pick someone for a fight with same size as you.
I am too hard for you.
Su Chin Dadadada dee dee da da pee pee wee wee da da
Btw, what is Suchinda means anyway?

Also charcoal is the blackest in the world??? Do a research and try something new.
Su Chin ( Think this feminine name suits you fine)
Old 09-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Samster

ThaiVisitor's Blogsite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchinda
Those bastards kpkb until our dear beloved moderator get kick out now they hijack his thread and cut and paste his blog to pass off as their own.
Suchinda,

You know how to read or not ???

When did I ever 'cut & paste' and pass Uncle TV's Blog as my own ???

It is mentioned that it is " ThaiVisitor's Blogsite "

Did you pass your PLSE Exams ???
Old 09-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Raak

Re: ThaiVisitor's Blogsite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Suchinda,

You know how to read or not ???

When did I ever 'cut & paste' and pass Uncle TV's Blog as my own ???

It is mentioned that it is " ThaiVisitor's Blogsite "

Did you pass your PLSE Exams ???
shut up la katoey... u r known famously for your 'cut and paste'

create something of yr own la.
start with the tigeress first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1