The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L8h43 g99

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinalam
How is the damage?
Walau,
all the L8 are cat40 lah, of coz.
Old 13-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
bahboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L8h43

Review for L8H43G88:
**My virgin review, apologize in advance for any lack of necessary info.**
As accurate as abt 3 weeks ago from today. It was a Saturday.

Looks: 8/10 --> Pretty Cute
Figure: 7/10, not bad, slight tummy curl.
Boobs: Definately A cup, maybe 32A, she's pretty small. Sadly she said her nipple was hurting cause her period is coming, so wasn't allowed to toy with her nipple. Did lick and suck a few times though before she stopped me.
Cathbath: 4/10 --> Not exactly that exciting
BJ: 6/10 --> Straight blow and some fast licking, I prefer a twisting suck, if u know what I mean... hehehe.
FJ: 6/10 --> Missionary and just a bit of horse riding. Probably cause I'm a late customer (abt 11 PM), so she's probably too tired from serving other customers, especially since its a weekend. Sadly, unable to unload in her (with protection of course), and she had to handjob me, damn! I don't know how long the service was supposed to last, I'm assuming we're given 1/2 hour including bath and all talks and FJ, but I feel like it all happens in just 15 or 20 min at most.
RTF? Don't know... I prefer to explore other 'holes,' kekekeke
Atmosphere: Compared to my other explore, her room looks very much designed to make a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. Like a regular girl's room with plushies and posters. Yeah, you may say its a gf type of room.

Ups: She speaks very fluent mandarin, and is really really cute !
Downs: I don't speak fluent mandarin, so sometimes I was left in the dust. I'm a sucker for nice big boobs, but she's only a cup A, I was really sold by her looks.

Bonus pts for the house, they provide pictures of the available girls at the counter, so we don't have to wait for the real girls to be there, can choose from the pictures, though its true that some of the pictures don't do justice for some of the girls real face. I almost regretted my decision when I saw some of the other girls that came out after servicing the clients. LOL.

Hopefully these infos is up to standard in this forum, lol.
** For those that don't already know... damage is $40**
Old 14-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
red-perrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahboy
Review for L8H43G88:
**My virgin review, apologize in advance for any lack of necessary info.**
As accurate as abt 3 weeks ago from today. It was a Saturday....

** For those that don't already know... damage is $40**
bro, cant agree more that G88 is definately 1 of the lookers in this hse.

but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here.

anyway, the gals inside each have hordes of regulars. on wkends, u'd find the tank empty (okt just sit outside smoke & relax)- the gals hardly have to step out (dont even need to dress up-just wrap towel), just need to shout "PORH!! mee keh mai?" n the next in line will go in.

when the lark stands tall, the reds will not fall!
u'll never walk alone.
Old 14-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=red-perrier]bro, cant agree more that G88 is definately 1 of the lookers in this hse.

but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here...

This shows that bro red-perrier is one of the regular of this hse ya.

Cheers
Old 14-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=skyman]
Quote:
Originally Posted by red-perrier
bro, cant agree more that G88 is definately 1 of the lookers in this hse.

but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here...

Cheers
kumseah! i got enough regulars in L18 + WH, but i cant deny that i enjoy watching a few gems in this tank during off-peak hours. been awhile since i last visited... ever since she ORDed...

u'll never walk alone.
Old 14-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman

Cheers
Maybe you can elaborate more in detail on your reasoning on those who can afford will find gems and those who can't will only get SOP services.

I have been going into this house for the past 5 trips, but never chose anyone. I look at the full fish tank, look at the girls, look at the photos before, they don't struck me in the looks dept. Maybe they have something up their sleeves which I don't know.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++++++for
If you hang around this house long enough (like red-perrier), you might find out the reasons.

hahaha
It doesn't take a layman to know also that the more you pay, the more frequent sessions you go, u will be treated more like a king than those who go once in a blue moon.

If I need to be able to "afford" to be able to find gems in this house, my other question will be are the girls there so tock kong meh? I believe its the same in every Cat40 house or even in every cat of commercial sex.

If I need to be able to "afford" to find gems, then is this a real gem or this gem only shines in front of those who can "afford".

Frankly I wouldn't be hard up to find gems this way.

Anyway, I leave it to skyman to answer my questions. Maybe he has another reasoning behind his comments.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++++++for
Actually red-perrier is the one who should answer your questions because that comment was made by him and not by skyman (skyman was merely quoting red-perrier).
OIC, then question posed to red-perrier then.

Sometimes I really want to ask, what do people mean by being able to "afford" it.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 15-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
OIC, then question posed to red-perrier then.

Sometimes I really want to ask, what do people mean by being able to "afford" it.

SC
ok lah, since the qn is posted.. maybe i just share abit on some consolidated opinions/feedback. its not so much as just bonk, cos if u desire astronomic to-die-for actions...then have to show the gal wat u're worth.

there's a slight difference in this hse compared to the rest on the same street. others offer the svc 1st to rtf (new patrons ratio to regulars/tiraks/carrots r comparative), this hse is more of gf feeling 1st b4 anything. have tried, have heard, have observed that the trend of patrons to this hse is very different from other hses. (ratio of regulars vs new patrons is astonishing) fyi, ON for this hse is strictly for regulars only, and gals not compelled to take yr bookings if she dont feel like taking.

as for the nitty-gritty details, i leave it to u all to decide. bcos as they always preech: 1 mans meat is another mans poison.

u'll never walk alone.
Old 15-07-2005, 12:36 PM
mel_tay123

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

G12:
look : 7.5/10 (quite pretty, smiling face plus 1 point)
complexion: fair
Body: silm and soft
boobs: slightly bigger than my hand, not sure what cup.
bj: 6/10 (good suction but with cap, not to my liking though. score 6 becos she was blowing quite intensely for a good 10 mins.)
fj: 7/10 (CB quite tight)
frenching: nil (quite tempted to kiss her, veri gf feeling, 1st time paiseh)

So went into room, she was veri friendly and can speak fluent chinese. Here for 7 months liao. She give a good breast ruba front and back while shower.

After which, TCSS a bit and start with a quick catbath....fast tongue movement so not so shiok. Proceed to blow job, quite alright. Then I ask her to start on top of me. She was pumping very hard, I was busy caressin her breast and nipple. After a while, can tell that she is a bit tired. Then I ask her to switch to doggie position which I like, pump her real hard and grab her breast from behind, shiok. After a while, burst out... Just nice, the bell just ring. Wash up and go off.

RTF: yes, for S$40, worth it.

Old 15-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
there's a slight difference in this hse compared to the rest on the same street. others offer the svc 1st to rtf (new patrons ratio to regulars/tiraks/carrots r comparative), this hse is more of gf feeling 1st b4 anything. have tried, have heard, have observed that the trend of patrons to this hse is very different from other hses. (ratio of regulars vs new patrons is astonishing) fyi, ON for this hse is strictly for regulars only, and gals not compelled to take yr bookings if she dont feel like taking.

as for the nitty-gritty details, i leave it to u all to decide. bcos as they always preech: 1 mans meat is another mans poison.
To me, I see no difference. its all part of KC. Money makes the world turns. Money can make you see gems which others can't see.

As for your info that ON in this house is strictly for regulars, nothing unusual. There are some girls in the 66 series who don't do ON just with any customers. And in Lor 18 there are houses which do ON to regulars too. All to me, doesn't mean a thing. All still come down to how much you can pay.

Even if there is gf feeling, its bought using money. Let's not forget, we are talking about a brothel

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster

who would've known that a chunk of coal can be morphed into a piece of diamond? who would've known that a chick can be hatched from the egg without a hen? who would've known babies could be delivered from unnatural birth (via C-Section)? who would've known man can walk on the moon? who would've known that 4numbers ringing in your head can win u this wkend's 4D top prize?

nothing happens if we never try. somethings just appear irrationale bcos its not happening to the by-standers. Though i wouldnt advise ppl here to try tirakship, bt i take my hat off to those bold enough to work at it. afterall, the WL is still a woman & deserves a gd man. so, for all the heroes out there... kudos & respect to the thai lovers! 欢喜就好~!

u'll never walk alone.
Old 16-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
bahboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow... so this is one of the 'special case' house. Well, I thought the house was interesting cause they offer photographs of the ladies in case the tank was empty, like that time when I was there. Of all the other houses that I've stepped in, they don't provide photographs, so its hard to know what kind of stock they have when the tank is empty. But this house is definately worth a try, maybe I should come back on a weekday, when they are not too busy and too rushed. Some cute chicks in this area, so worth a visit. That's just my opinion. Okt is friendly too.
Old 16-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
who would've known that a chunk of coal can be morphed into a piece of diamond? who would've known that a chick can be hatched from the egg without a hen? who would've known babies could be delivered from unnatural birth (via C-Section)? who would've known man can walk on the moon? who would've known that 4numbers ringing in your head can win u this wkend's 4D top prize?

nothing happens if we never try. somethings just appear irrationale bcos its not happening to the by-standers. Though i wouldnt advise ppl here to try tirakship, bt i take my hat off to those bold enough to work at it. afterall, the WL is still a woman & deserves a gd man. so, for all the heroes out there... kudos & respect to the thai lovers! 欢喜就好~!
Who would've known the disease of tirakship can also spill over to this thread?
Anyway, let this not be another tirak woeful thread n Let's just concentrate on the FRs and girls.

As for the OKT, not very friendly also. Maybe like what you guys say, he is friendly to those who can "afford" it.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-07-2005, 08:57 PM
UltimateTirak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here.
If I visit twice a week 3-4 sessions each time, do I qualify to join the league
who can "afford it"? And even if I do, what kind of over-and-beyond SOP
services can I expect?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1