The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

2 rounds of raid liao. Still got girls meh? These retirees sibei free meh? Every night machiam doing sentry post duty.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 27-07-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

past by there a few nights ago, not much stocks. nv go into the pubs so i dont know.
Old 28-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Gone are those great times & days ...

Now are those uninvited great/grandfathers standing like "Parade Square" there outside everyday without fail for nothing .... speechless....
You must be one of them

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 29-07-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
You must be one of them
haha, we are one of them but INSIDE and not OUTSIDE standing few hours for nothing just to see see look look.... bajiang like a lamp post! haha
These pple i really salute them,,, too free,,, almost daily mark attendant there for,,,nothing again....

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 28-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went into one of the pubs yesterday for the first time. After a few minutes, a really pretty young girl asked if she could sit with me. Said ok and had a beer with me and we chat a little and she hugged me and held my hands. After about 10 minutes of chatting, she she asked to be excused and said she will be back. Sat there alone for a few more minutes and saw her hugging another customer a few tables away. Then another girl came and asked to sit with me. I said ok and we started talking and she also started touching me and rubbed her body all over me. After a few minutes, she too asked to be excused and headed out of the pub. Then the first girl came back and we drank and chat and after a few minutes she left and the second girl came back. This went on for about two hours.

As it was my first time at Joo Chiat pub, I did not really know what was going on and how this thing works. I asked one of the waitress and told her i was leaving. She told me I only need to tip the girl $20. I followed her instruction but the first girl said I should tip $50 as all her customers tipped her $50 minimum. I did not want to cause a commotion so promptly paid her $50 and walked out. When I was outside the pub, the second girl approched me out of nowhere and asked for her tip. I gave her $20 and she said she usually gets $30. I gave her the addirional $10 and left.

Need Seniors advise. Is $20 the standard tip as instructed by the waitress. Was I ripped off by the first girl when I tipped her $50. Secondly, there were a few girls who stuck to their custoners table the whole night. Why is that so? Were there some special arrangements? Thirdly, do the girls provide services in hotels nearby? Do I just ask them or wait for them to offer? If yes, what are the rates?
Old 29-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
Went into one of the pubs yesterday for the first time. After a few minutes, a really pretty young girl asked if she could sit with me. Said OK and had a beer with me and we chat a little and she hugged me and held my hands. After about 10 minutes of chatting, she she asked to be excused and said she will be back. Sat there alone for a few more minutes and saw her hugging another customer a few tables away. Then another girl came and asked to sit with me. I said ok and we started talking and she also started touching me and rubbed her body all over me. After a few minutes, she too asked to be excused and headed out of the pub. Then the first girl came back and we drank and chat and after a few minutes she left and the second girl came back. This went on for about two hours.

As it was my first time at Joo Chiat pub, I did not really know what was going on and how this thing works. I asked one of the waitress and told her i was leaving. She told me I only need to tip the girl $20. I followed her instruction but the first girl said I should tip $50 as all her customers tipped her $50 minimum. I did not want to cause a commotion so promptly paid her $50 and walked out. When I was outside the pub, the second girl approached me out of nowhere and asked for her tip. I gave her $20 and she said she usually gets $30. I gave her the additional $10 and left.

Need Seniors advise. Is $20 the standard tip as instructed by the waitress. Was I ripped off by the first girl when I tipped her $50. Secondly, there were a few girls who stuck to their customers table the whole night. Why is that so? Were there some special arrangements? Thirdly, do the girls provide services in hotels nearby? Do I just ask them or wait for them to offer? If yes, what are the rates?
Firstly If the girls ask for more than $20, means someone spoil market.
Secondly If you see a few girls always stuck to table, either the guy is rich or he is a regular.
Thirdly oh i don't know about this, because sometimes i do not even need to ask. so i don't know how to explain

gstringgal should be able to give you more info you needed.

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 29-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Firstly If the girls ask for more than $20, means someone spoil market.
Secondly If you see a few girls always stuck to table, either the guy is rich or he is a regular.
Thirdly oh i don't know about this, because sometimes i do not even need to ask. so i don't know how to explain

gstringgal should be able to give you more info you needed.
Thank you.

When do you pay the girls their tips? Because they are moving all over the place, not just around the tables but also around the pubs, it is quite difficult to know when they will come back to my table. Dont want to kena accused of trying to leave without tipping.

Also, obviously you were offered service by the girl but I was not. What services do they provide and what are their rates?

Thanks!
Old 29-10-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
haha, we are one of them but INSIDE and not OUTSIDE standing few hours for nothing just to see see look look.... bajiang like a lamp post! haha
These pple i really salute them,,, too free,,, almost daily mark attendant there for,,,nothing again....
Mark attendance for ICT
Old 29-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went into one of the pubs yesterday for the first time. After a few minutes, a really pretty young girl asked if she could sit with me. Said ok and had a beer with me and we chat a little and she hugged me and held my hands. After about 10 minutes of chatting, she she asked to be excused and said she will be back. Sat there alone for a few more minutes and saw her hugging another customer a few tables away. Then another girl came and asked to sit with me. I said ok and we started talking and she also started touching me and rubbed her body all over me. After a few minutes, she too asked to be excused and headed out of the pub. Then the first girl came back and we drank and chat and after a few minutes she left and the second girl came back. This went on for about two hours.

As it was my first time at Joo Chiat pub, I did not really know what was going on and how this thing works. I asked one of the waitress and told her i was leaving. She told me I only need to tip the girl $20. I followed her instruction but the first girl said I should tip $50 as all her customers tipped her $50 minimum. I did not want to cause a commotion so promptly paid her $50 and walked out. When I was outside the pub, the second girl approched me out of nowhere and asked for her tip. I gave her $20 and she said she usually gets $30. I gave her the addirional $10 and left.

Need Seniors advise. Is $20 the standard tip as instructed by the waitress. Was I ripped off by the first girl when I tipped her $50. Secondly, there were a few girls who stuck to their custoners table the whole night. Why is that so? Were there some special arrangements? Thirdly, do the girls provide services in hotels nearby? Do I just ask them or wait for them to offer? If yes, what are the rates?
Only ktv need to tip $50 lah.
Old 29-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Only ktv need to tip $50 lah.
One of the girls text me on wechat and asked if I wanted to meet at hotel. Asked her for her rates and was quoted $250 for an hour. Is that the going rate? She asked me to book a hotel as she is first time in singapore and does not know any hourly rate hotel. Anyone can suggest one in Joo Chiat area?
Old 29-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One of the girls text me on wechat and asked if I wanted to meet at hotel. Asked her for her rates and was quoted $250 for an hour. Is that the going rate? She asked me to book a hotel as she is first time in singapore and does not know any hourly rate hotel. Anyone can suggest one in Joo Chiat area?
LOL she thinks you are robert chai, can anyhow chop.
You see the quality you can already know those girls working at Joo Chiat cannot command $250 per shot. At the most $150 if they are chio SYT or you are deeply KC by her. But for $150, you can get model grades over at the fish tanks. $250 can get you exotic western fare. Use this $250 just across the Causeway, you can even get overnight 3 shots.

Tips wise for you to rubba in the pubs now usually $30. $20 is a long time ago, more than 8 years ago. Now $20 can be possible if they butterfly too much and you are dulan till such an extent that you do not want them to sit with you in future. $10 is to wish nice girls good luck to chase them away but you want to retain option to rubba them in future. $0 is for CMI that you want to chase away.

$50 is for robert chai. You can even tell them you want them to sit with you whole night for a certain amount of money but that's highly unwise. If you have money, its more fun to get many girls than to be stuck with one. You are at lupsup bar to play, not to find 1 exclusive girl to be gf or wife.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post

Tips wise for you to rubba in the pubs now usually $30. $20 is a long time ago, more than 8 years ago. Now $20 can be possible if they butterfly too much and you are dulan till such an extent that you do not want them to sit with you in future. $10 is to wish nice girls good luck to chase them away but you want to retain option to rubba them in future. $0 is for CMI that you want to chase away.

fully agreed. upz u bro
Old 30-10-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
LOL she thinks you are robert chai, can anyhow chop.
You see the quality you can already know those girls working at Joo Chiat cannot command $250 per shot. At the most $150 if they are chio SYT or you are deeply KC by her. But for $150, you can get model grades over at the fish tanks.

$250 can get you exotic western fare. Use this $250 just across the Causeway, you can even get overnight 3 shots.

$50 is for robert chai. You can even tell them you want them to sit with you whole night for a certain amount of money but that's highly unwise. If you have money, its more fun to get many girls than to be stuck with one. You are at lupsup bar to play, not to find 1 exclusive girl to be gf or wife.
Thank you! First time in Joo Chiat pub. Just walked in without checking. Didn't want to underpay and shortchange the girls but also dont want to get ripped off or spoil market for others. Will go back again but wiser this time.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Wah brings back some memories.
Used to go to 155 and a few others now and then.

Usually like this for me (2 years ago) :

$0 : Funny enough, these are the girls that butterfly SO MUCH that they themselves paiseh and never come back to get money. Normally i think is their regular appeared, or they concentrate hooking other rich guys.

$10 : These are the ones like above, except they got the face to come back. Within their 2nd/3rd return, I will immediately hand them $10 and ask them don't come back. The thing is must do early, else you have to pay $20 lah ..

$20 : These are normal service girl. Little rubba, hardly and squeezing. Hardly talking. No chemistry. Language barrier. Butterfly rate regular. But they'll always not happy when you hand them $20 and try to get another $10. Few disgraceful one will ask for $50.

$30 : Better service girl. More rubba, some grabbing and maybe some kisses. Sit with you longer, good chemisty, can joke and know how to have fun. Don't butterfly too much. Most important, must feel she sincere to make you happy.

$50 : Only when she IS THE ONE. Usually at any time, only at most 1 such particular girl for me. Can french, kiss neck, can grab boob, butt. Butt dance & rub against my dick. Character fun and entertaining. Butterfly little. If I kena such a girl (which i do once in a while), I don't see why not giving $50.

Other service,
All I heard is 150 or 200. (This was couple years ago).
But mostly 200 as standard.
I'm quite sure pretty or good body plays a part though ....

Anyway, there's no hotel with 2 hour room along the road ....
Old 03-11-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrChoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here, looking to join any groups next time for a pub session. Just want to experience it. Since I'm new, prefer to join a group instead of going as lone ranger. Got any groups dont mind a newbie join, pm me. We exchange contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1