The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Finally got chance to try others since my fav 22 not free....look here and there thought 33 best and I always wanted to do her anyway despite the fake boobs.

When u r in the room and the girl starts fiddling with her phone , u know the experience will most likely b transactional type.

She small talk some crap like whether I see her before etc so just play along. No action in the bathroom unlike 22 very shiok shower experience.

Cont the banter bla bla I thought it's going to be a good session.

Bbbj not bad...wet n slurpy...after a few minutes want me to fuck her but i gave her pussy some licking...I was enjoying myself and she ask me to fuck her...thats one way they say stop..She was actually pretending to enjoy cos still need to put ky when come to fj...
Not sure what's her deal keep saying to me I like no condom hor...knn who the fuck likes condom?
Like another bro says ... she's is damn loose ...not sure is it because she just had baby...probably 6 months to a year ago...can see the black line on her stomach...

It's so loose my cock died...she's like quite disappointed and her non participation was not helping....no kiss or French for me also ...in the end just get her to do hj..knn hj also not much feeling.
She's quite Chio...like milfy and boobs quite well made and nice to touch...however I m not really into tattoos..
Not going to rtf since she don't feel like it. I will probably rtf if she is a bit more welcoming. After cheonging for a long time u more or less knows if the girl wants u to rtf. Her loss.
22 still the best and ap here and there's a reason y despite she being a bbw .
yes every time I go, I see G33 fiddling w her phone in the tank. She does not really bother to look or smile. With such an unwelcoming attitude, never felt trying her. Your FR is how I imagined a session eith her would be, so despite her great looks and huge boobs scared to try....
Old 15-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
F14Tomcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: new 0819, thai house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
yes every time I go, I see G33 fiddling w her phone in the tank. She does not really bother to look or smile. With such an unwelcoming attitude, never felt trying her. Your FR is how I imagined a session eith her would be, so despite her great looks and huge boobs scared to try....
G33 service is so so only
Old 15-03-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
actually most of them are like that.....they all seem uninterested...when you look at them...they give you the black face...like please don't choose me...wtf...maybe it near closing time so they don't bother...

G33 nose could be fake too cos she don't let me touch them....lol

She is quite chio....when she doing her HJ and sucking my nips.....no feel....told her i want to look at her and within seconds i exploded. lol too bad attitude is quite lousy....ask me to try waterbed next time....no thanks...she is also a time watcher....i have never felt so rushed in this house and always out at about 30min with g22

Think I will just stick to 22 ...like how she pampers me in the shower....
Old 16-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
actually most of them are like that.....they all seem uninterested...when you look at them...they give you the black face...like please don't choose me...wtf...maybe it near closing time so they don't bother...

G33 nose could be fake too cos she don't let me touch them....lol

She is quite chio....when she doing her HJ and sucking my nips.....no feel....told her i want to look at her and within seconds i exploded. lol too bad attitude is quite lousy....ask me to try waterbed next time....no thanks...she is also a time watcher....i have never felt so rushed in this house and always out at about 30min with g22

Think I will just stick to 22 ...like how she pampers me in the shower....
Try G29 bro. I have tried both G22 and G29 many times and G29 service always 10-20% better than G22. She is consistently better service, looks wise bit less sexy than G22.
Old 16-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Try G29 bro. I have tried both G22 and G29 many times and G29 service always 10-20% better than G22. She is consistently better service, looks wise bit less sexy than G22.
i was going to take 29 but she gave me the "please don't choose me " look....so i gave it a miss. I am hoping to find another girl with good chemistry so I can tarma with G22 don't think it's going to happen though.
Old 16-03-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Surprisingly. I had a total different experience with G33. It's true that she gave me a I don't give a damn look when I look into fishtank. But still chose her as the rest really cui. Her waterbed service was damn good

Waterbed service lasted quite a while.. Went on to bed also very wild.. I usually let them ride on me first till they tired then my turn to uptrust them (rocket launcher) failed mission cause I erupted before I can go to next position (missionary) Her serivce is as described. I did get a few more extra service.. She initiated it thou

After the deed. She still offer me massage. But I say u rest bah..
She mention to me don't come find her anymore. I don't understand why.. She say she is just a bit hornier today.. Acting unusual? So she could be implying this is just one off affair perhaps.

Last edited by jaywalk; 26-03-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old 17-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took G15, fair and small size, A cup. Service oriented, good BBBJ, provided hot water BBBJ during water bed service. She was very active in bed, serve you like a king, she will lead during FJ, very enjoyable. WTR for sure.
Old 22-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Standy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i was going to take 29 but she gave me the "please don't choose me " look....so i gave it a miss. I am hoping to find another girl with good chemistry so I can tarma with G22 don't think it's going to happen though.
She is like that on the bench.. But when u enter the room u find a different her.. She is really a good service bbw
Almost tried everyone. 22 29 19 their super red horse..
Old 24-03-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 21
Mr Banana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Rtf G17 on Friday.

Competition for customers in this house is fierce.
Got about 17 girls to choose from. End up I decided to go with the familiar than try new girl.
She remembers me from my last visit.
This time around, gfe is super heavy. Dfk like no tomorrow.
Dunno if its because I rtf or too many competitors in the same house.
Anyways..there was no rush for me to finish quick..changed a few positions before I unloaded in missionary.

I suggest opt for $80 45minute package and enjoy.
Okt tried very hard to upsell $100 60minute but I declined politely.

Finished firing, showered and thanked the okt on my way out.

Face 7.5/10
Gfe 10/10 ( maybe cos rtf)
Cbj 7.5/10 (eye contact)
Bonking 8/10 ( let me take my time.)
Rtf today.
Not much difference from my last visit, except now she is fully shaved below.
Old 24-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standy123 View Post
She is like that on the bench.. But when u enter the room u find a different her.. She is really a good service bbw
Almost tried everyone. 22 29 19 their super red horse..
Rtf G29 this afternoon. Superb service. Very hardworking and very horny.
Old 24-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Heard that this house will be closed for awhile.. because some of the girls got aids
U bad mouth or true?
Old 24-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Any update bro? I know G91 had to leave because of some problem. Competition for customers fierce in this house, but in my exp WLs very hygiene conscious.

Kiki say the angmo paid off her debt n buy her HSE....sounds like Cinderella story do come true for these workers...but also don't know if Kiki saying a tale.
Old 24-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
F14Tomcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Kiki say the angmo paid off her debt n buy her HSE....sounds like Cinderella story do come true for these workers...but also don't know if Kiki saying a tale.
She just gossips around not telling the truth, as you know all girls like to gossip to pass their time. You can check with OKT the true storey on G91 if you want. All WL words cannot be trusted, just listen to them and treat it as an entertainment. We are there to relax and enjoy the service that we can’t get it back home, not spreading rumours and gossips around. The forum here is to share the good and bad service of the WL.
Old 24-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential

Does it matter due to wat?
Knn unless u r her tirak wannabe?
Old 25-03-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
Does it matter due to wat?
Knn unless u r her tirak wannabe?
Some one say it's due to aids....if no one verified all bros here that patronise are in danger....forum is to help each informed...not just good but bad...if some one fake info also better all share and find the truth ....play and be safe isn't why we are hear reading each other msg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1