The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Telegram
@Paris_health_spa

They are opened.
Bro,any good recommendations .?
Please share if have good one. TIA!

Cheers
Old 18-12-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, I have many similar encounter. Too bad there are too many spoilt brats that their money come so easily and spend like non stop flowing water. There are few times and I just admit that I am just a poorfag and thankful. Some girls are not easy to come by. I prefer the chemistry rather than the service. Therefore most of the time I will live with it and be thankful the girl still accept me. There are few encounter that even I book a session but no action due to girl rejected me due to favouritism.

I think the most recent one is exactly like what you have mentioned. They are just testing water, once the "carrot head" hooked, then they will lock the target by giving some "extra" e.g.: close to dangerous sex behaviour, french kiss and other etc. services . Those not hooked like me, who like to take short time session only will be categorized as "weird uncle" in polite way they just take me as their bread and butter (not bonus), everything is SOP.

Well, this is a modern era, we have the option to stay with it (her) or leave her, isn't it?

Also, I ever think of myself as well. If I were her, I will come out with statistic to select the top range customers to serve to maximize my youth and profits. Same goes for those girls. Anyway, opened legs and do business in layman term is an easy job but the "youth" lifespan is short. This is how this business works in a way (other perspective were not addressed). Just take it easy. Like I say, either whack and go or live with it. Just another sexperience, I ever keep visiting some girls in this way for some time until they just take me as random customer. Well, we must face the reality isn't it?
Actually what you said makes sense. If we are in her shoes, who cares about chemistry. Money talks.
Old 18-12-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Actually what you said makes sense. If we are in her shoes, who cares about chemistry. Money talks.
Sadly, there are a lot of these dickheads in singapore too.
Old 17-01-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Yscivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to kk hotel which is nearby to Paris hotel.
Service and quality is much better Paris.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xianwhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yscivan View Post
Went to kk hotel which is nearby to Paris hotel.
Service and quality is much better Paris.
better in what wayy? got ctc bo?
Old 19-01-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Yscivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Indons young friendly.
230 for 1 h 1s.
0169666791 the contact number given to me by counter.
Old 14-02-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yscivan View Post
Indons young friendly.
230 for 1 h 1s.
0169666791 the contact number given to me by counter.
any chinese?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1