The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I will need 2 things on hand tho :

a) an Indo sim card on my mobile phone (cost about 50k rupiah from Indosat which i tested on)

b) a valid email or simply just create one.
Singtel's Readyroam cheapest Indon package is $5 for 1GB for 7 days. Connect to Telkomsel though.

Good alternative and no need to hang around a batam telco shop waiting for your card to be registered.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
chip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went to Batam and hit as many MP as I can, and found a real gem.
it's the place next to OYO hotel (aka Star Hotel).
It's 170k for 1 hour.
It starts as usual. mattress on floor, uncomfortable non-stretchy shorts to wear. After about 5 minutes, when she's adjusting my shorts, I lift my butt a little higher, and she laughs and removes the shorts entirely. nice.
rest of massage goes as you expect. reasonably good massage, and a little teasing. And it goes on after turning front up.
THEN,
she spreads my legs, and her legs.
and places my legs on top of her legs. By this time, any pretense of keeping the towel over my dick is all gone.
And she starts, massaging my legs, and my inner thighs and balls and swooshing back toward my knees. Then back to above my dick, and back toward my knees.
Then pressing my "points" near my dick Wah! shiok! And repeat and repeat
So enjoying this - I dont know what's happening! It's better than fucking
I never done JG massage, so I dont know if this is JG. But whatever it is, it was absolute awesome!
Of course, after about 5 minutes of this, she ask if want release..
Point is.. for 170k entry, this is what I get? WOW. Next time I go batam, I need to make a special time to visit here again.
The girl was a bit plump and face nothing to sing about. But real nice personality, and got real ball and excite massage skills.
Unfortunately I dont recall her name exactly. I think it was something like Wui Jie?

Enjoy bros. There are so many MP in Batam, it will take a year just to try them all. This ones really good.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

chip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Singtel's Readyroam cheapest Indon package is $5 for 1GB for 7 days. Connect to Telkomsel though.

Good alternative and no need to hang around a batam telco shop waiting for your card to be registered.
Agree 100%. Both to Malaysia or to Indo, it's SGD5 for enough data for a few days. My time waiting in queue to get SIM card worth more than $5
Old 12-11-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 17
angkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to behold

Anyone wanna meet later? Will be doing to batam afternoon.
Old 12-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Good Day Nono1973

Very sorry I read your post, and thank you very much for blocking out my nick, anyway not too sure if you miss or I did not send out, between part 2 and 3 there is another part.

After booking cewek we went to Go Massage, everyone very happy with their 2 hours massage. After that the guys with cewek went back to hotel for target practise me on the other hand wanted to go to Golden Factory outlet to have a look see. Driver kept telling me no good and expensive. Keep asking me what I wanted to buy, he will bring me, that where I got piss off and ask him to drop me off at Nagoya SC. Yes that the Kueh Lapis shop in the photo that you post.. Nono once again thank you very much and sorry for all the grand mother stories, you have a blessed day.
I have edited the post of your FR in red by squeezing the above in between part 2 and part 3. Take note that the part 3 wording of the FR is in bold red, signifying the amendment.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...6#post19414606

For your reference.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spunk101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip690 View Post
Is the MP called "GO! Massage"? That is the only one i found in google maps

Last edited by Hurricane88; 12-11-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Haha, can book her for 1 to 1.2 juta. The extra charges being commission for your driver/minder.
Yeah, I don't really care. Did not nego for this time round as this was an advance booking I made with the Mami. Since it was a favor for me, I did not nego.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk101 View Post
Go Massage is a little south. in gogole maps, search for OYO 1635 New Star hotel. it shows the MP in the picture. its attached to hotel
Old 12-11-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Myhorizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
On my recent visit to Batam, I met an online girl who happen to do a visa run. she claimed to work in Malaysia, Subang as freelancer at the nightspots there. So time to time she would need to go to Batam to do her visa run before going back to Malaysia again. She said she would be in Batam normally for a week.

This girl look definitely above average in looks, damage is 300k and she said better to have customers in Malaysia who would pay more in ringgit. But then since this is extra for her as she would take it rather than no deal no income hehe.

So yeah, sharing some info abt possibilities of getting better looking girl who is on visa run in online channel.

Sorry for the messy writing.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk101 View Post
Hope this helps..

You probably search in the wrong direction, i think the FR is referring to New Star Hotel instead of just Star Hotel. Then again,it could also be be Go Massage too, as what i heard was Star Massage has somewhat closed down. But that was a long while ago, and who knows they probably reopened (and/or with a changed name?).

In between both MPs, is New Star Hotel.

*please avoid quoting the whole post.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
yr head enter water ya? bk tat kind of place 2 play water....lol

price is abt 700+ one nite nw hor, 400 is last time promo price lei...
In my new apartment in Batam, i hope to be able to install one of this tap found in the Tempats Villa,hehehe...

Impressive tap, isnt it? Hehehe...i was impressed.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I apologize if I will be too hard, but it is important to understand mistakes, those we did and those others did, to learn and to avoid to repeat the same in the future.
I cannot understand the difficulty either. Batam trip is actually pretty simple...

1. Book any hotel around Nagoya.

2. Get a taxi from xx hotel to Utama hotel.

3. Walk Utama hotel one round (should be able to find some booking joints and MPs).

4. Take taxi back to xx hotel.

Doesnt make a difference when i step out of my Singapore home, take a taxi to Geylang, have my pick of girls, finished my "business" there then take another taxi back home. There are no safe or unsafe issue involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
By the way, nobody will ever convince me that a "supir" is needed in Batam.
Take a taxi (ojek if you are alone) only when you need it, and pay him only for the ride you really need.
How about a female taxi driver?

I cannot find any female ojek yet tho,hehehe...but that kind of thing can still be arranged.

Joking here,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I rather go for Batam or Indon cewek supirs.
See? This is the 1st step i was saying earlier. Find an Indo cewek supir.

But at a rate of less than 1% of the Batam taxi population, how to even find one in the 1st place?

I highly doubt even if i find one, she's going to be my playmate on 1st sight.

All these gonna take time, but must take the very 1st step out 1st. Right? Hehehe....

Quote:
I tried with some ML at TBK. Dont really like massage. But BooB massage welcome. Cos she have big boobs. Told her to service me with those peaks. Not professional though but still shiok. Just tip them for value added service. Same for booking cewek. I will get baby powder fm the Toko and asked the cewek to do a boob massage for me....woooo.... I go for MILF/service.
Keep going back, she will improve.

Batam has lots of good MILF massage lady who are good at what they do, just takes a bit of time to slowly slowly dig them out. I am kind of sure balai will also have too.

Quote:
Tot we can also bok from Spore line too? Why get a separate indo sim card? Unless u wish to kol and chat with the locals.
Becos i dont put such apps on my mobile phone.

Some time when i go Batam, i would buy a sim card for myself to last one month or so. So just make full use of it,hehehe...and it is good to have an Indo sim card if i visit Batam (Indonesia) regularly,isnt it?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-11-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip690 View Post
It's 170k for 1 hour.
thanks for the recommendation. I googled the hotel photos, wow, it's more basic than 81 or Fragrance. At S$14/night, can't complain though.
Old 13-11-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about a female taxi driver?
I remember on one of my first visits to Batam, when everything looked new and adventurous to me, that an afternoon I went to Permata Indah to check the girls. In the large room upstairs, there was a group of 3-4 men (from Singapore?), accompanied by an Indo lady.

They were screening the girls like buyers at a cattle fair, with sharp eyes and confabulating among them. The lady seemed the one most professional in screening the girls, and she was exchanging opinions with the men about their look. I could not understand their language, but I understood the topic from the tone of the voice and the expressions.

I fantasized that she was a lesbian lady, hunting girls with the men for a night of fun. I left and few minutes later, passing by on ojek, I saw her sitting in car in the parking out of Permata. I told the ojek to stop immediately, because the lady started to waive at me from the car.
In short, she told me that she was not hunting, but she was a taxi driver or tourist guide, leading tourists to Batam. She was just helping the guys. Maybe she even gave me her card, but I did not keep it.

Quote:
I cannot find any female ojek yet tho,hehehe...but that kind of thing can still be arranged.
Actually, I remember once I was walking in Jodoh and I crossed my eyes with a lady on scooter who was proceeding in my opposite direction. She called me with the usual "Hellooo Mister!" and I did not think twice to respond "OJEK?".

So, she agreed to take me back to Formosa on her scooter. I paid her the usual 10k, which she did not reject (who in Indonesia does say no to some uang?), but I did not ask her phone number because she was looking so-so, and I was hoping to meet someone much better at night in disco.
It was just a nice ride.
Old 13-11-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Malaria55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelversion1 View Post
juz back from batam and share a good gem. this gal has the biggest breast i ever kenna. hv to feel to believe. from batam happy8. name suci. face 7/10. breast 10/10. stardard rate 1.2 juta. bro help me up my points if u tried n happy with her service. however i must say she insist on using condom for blowjob. i respect . this gal wanted to leave at 7am. so be warned . i am a boobs lover so i dun care. maybe no chemistry . cheers
I was at happy8 last week. Asked the mami abt Suci. Saw her. Where got big? She's short, partial dyed brown long hair. Wore black dress. Abit squarish face. From my view I can see at most B cup only. So how big are they by your own judgement??

Last edited by Malaria55; 26-11-2019 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Missed a word. Error.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1