The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
All the WLs in H20 are grannies.
The Indian WL is in the room after Peng Peng in the inner lane.
I tried that Indian granny before and I like her balls licking.
Although her boobs are small, she has the biggest tits I have ever seen. But too bad, she doesn't allow touching.

I m interested to know about other indian granny if there is any .
Old 19-04-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
superdogsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last night, so many WL on leave. If condo TOP, will pertain close or move?
Old 19-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

End of days for PT.
Visited ex KS Siew Mun Abd found she dun do 69 anymore.
Disappointment
Old 20-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
End of days for PT.
Visited ex KS Siew Mun Abd found she dun do 69 anymore.
Disappointment
U mean she do last time? Incl eating her abalone?
Old 20-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Janet was in yesterday and the most amazing thing was that her door was open and she was actually free. Most times you will need to wait at the door. I feel her service is top notched. Like Chris in H26, you get a lot of bang for your $50. You can French, suck her boobs among other things and PT veterans will know these are rare small things. I usually dun do FJ anymore but she let's me grind my brother against her. Yesterday she surprised me by asking why I dun try anal. Not sure if she was being playful or that we have reached a stage of familiarity that she is opening up her secrets..Maybe other brothers can try. Regardless, Janet is a no horse run choice.
Old 20-04-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
I find jolene services seem to improve.
Care to share her service now?
Tried some time back n was a dead fish and a lot of no..
Old 20-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Janet was in yesterday and the most amazing thing was that her door was open and she was actually free. Most times you will need to wait at the door. I feel her service is top notched. Like Chris in H26, you get a lot of bang for your $50. You can French, suck her boobs among other things and PT veterans will know these are rare small things. I usually dun do FJ anymore but she let's me grind my brother against her. Yesterday she surprised me by asking why I dun try anal. Not sure if she was being playful or that we have reached a stage of familiarity that she is opening up her secrets..Maybe other brothers can try. Regardless, Janet is a no horse run choice.
bro u tried her backdoor yesterday?

difficulty to catch her, more difficulty to catch chris
Old 20-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
Care to share her service now?
Tried some time back n was a dead fish and a lot of no..
Actually all these while i never had any bad experience with jolene.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
horn80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hse 12 i forgot which rm its when we walk in left side there is a lady looking very foxy showing off her two big breasts any bros tried her
Old 23-04-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
U mean she do last time? Incl eating her abalone?
Yes ex KS used to be 69 queen.
Old 23-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Wah interesting. Never tried anal in petain. Janet is which house and room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Old 23-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Wah interesting. Never tried anal in petain. Janet is which house and room?
Janet is not the only WL with AJ service.... there are several others too in the other houses. But H12 seems to have a higher number of WLs doing AJ.
Old 24-04-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i know a only one more in h12 do anal, and alot of people mention H10 J*** doing it but never experience before , would be really keen to try it if got someone willing to do it extra cost is np. Any recommendations for ladies can pm will up as a return
Old 25-04-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Again, they r not careful. The top pic was taken in Dec 2016, we have H16 Pat aka lady Macbeth on the left. The bottom pic is H22 Sally former H2. She updated her fb.

There u have it.
Are all the ladies from the top photo from PT besides Pat?
Old 25-04-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aserd View Post
i know a only one more in h12 do anal, and alot of people mention H10 J*** doing it but never experience before , would be really keen to try it if got someone willing to do it extra cost is np. Any recommendations for ladies can pm will up as a return
Those that do AJ in H12 are Lily (retired), MJ (retired), Fong Yi, Janet, Helen, Ana (she used to offer when she was cat30 but have to top up to cat50 for AJ... but dunno why she stop offering AJ now after she upgraded to cat40).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1