The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-08-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

hey dude hd...u stil write ah..nonid to write anymore ..no point..... he tokin abt pat oready...cant win one...555
Old 12-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

visited candy today. i guess i am totally biased but everytime i see her, i think she is becoming prettier. That aside, what is 100% a fact is that her BJ and AR are really out of this world. I love her BJ because it is smooth, sensual and you dun feel any teeth. Can't imagine how long i would last if there was no condom on. As i came out of her room, saw her neighbor Catherine, a MILF i have a soft spot for. My gosh, she was in a pink t shirt and denim mini skirt. Her body is just so toned and her outfit just shows off how trim but curvy her body is. Her hair was let down so it was nice and wavy, and because she is tall, her legs stretch like forever due to her short skirt. I honestly believe if i was not spent then from candy, i would have walked straight to Catherine's. I hope the next time i am there, she is in her skirt again. She does not wear it enough.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

More FR hoping to ease tension around here, hope it helps in making your choice in petain.

H14 R12 - Yen-Yen CAT50 MILF

This beautiful C-cupper can always be seen sitting at the left hand watching show. been wanting to try her for a while finally got the chance to today.

Quoting 50 bucks, upon collecting payment she proceed to undress.
She then proceed to wash me, even help me wipe with paper towels.
Good gfe feeling

She then ask me to lie down while she washes herself, her boobs are just so pretty to look at and she look so pretty too.
After she was done, she immediately climb on top and start her catbathing, her full tongue can be felt on your nipple, she is the rare few i have been with that actually knows how to use to her mouth and hands together. She will also try to rub her nipples on your dick. She also ask me to sit up and hold her boobs while she tried to boob fuck my dick. very good effort

Capped BJ was with good suction that i actually wonder if the rubber would break. When my dick was hard, she ask which position would i like, of course it is cow girl. Her riding was pretty fun especially with her tits bouncing. Only regret is that she doesn't like people touching her nipples.

Tried missionary a little before asking her to blow/hj me. She is very hardworking determine to suck my bro out. Even switching to hand job with nipple sucking and finger play on the other nipple.(told you her hand and mouth coordination was good.)

Finally blew my load.. left a happy man.

Looks 7.5/10
Figure 8/10 (Like girls a little on the fat side)
Boobs 7/10 C cupper just nice
BJ 7/10 Good suction, not time watching
AR N.A
FJ 6/10 good feel
catbath 8/10 good hand and mouth coordination
RTF: definitely in the near future.

In Process of Upping
windows8,mbam,formula1,venussg,sukinder

Last edited by saintdevil; 15-08-2015 at 11:55 AM.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Relax relac ... come happy leave happy, not happy?dun rtf loh.

My fr for H26R3

1st time tried her. From outside the door,she was reading papers with her glasses,looks like school teacher "if" she Cosplay.

Went in ,paid washed, lie down.

Her processions starts with cat bath, then ncbj.cat bath n ncbj was enjoyable,she is very patient with nice attitude.
Her nips r actually pink,not sure tattoo or natural,enjoyed milking n tasting them,pretty handful of boobs.
Then riding n pumping n when things get out of control,game over.
Wash up n got out.

H26R3 MILF
Looks:7
Boobs:C
service:8
$40

Will rtf after I tried other queens n compare.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This fr for H20R168,had tried her many times before Pertain was dual row houses.

H20R168 GILF
$30

GILF can't expect too much, money can't buy experience.
Her most powerful skill is her bj.

Before she went for operation, her skills was almost 9/10.
After ops,felt her skills drop,could be due to stamina n age.

when my craving went hard for bj,she is the 1 to relief.

Just my cents....
Old 13-08-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintdevil View Post
More FR hoping to ease tension around here, hope it helps in making your choice in petain.

H14 R12 - Yen-Yen CAT50 MILF

This beautiful C-cupper can always be seen sitting at the left hand watching show. been wanting to try her for a while finally got the chance to today.

Quoting 50 bucks, upon collecting payment she proceed to undress.
She then proceed to wash me, even help me wipe with paper towels.
Good gfe feeling

She then ask me to lie down while she washes herself, her boobs are just so pretty to look at and she look so pretty too.
After she was done, she immediately climb on top and start her catbathing, her full tongue can be felt on your nipple, she is the rare few i have been with that actually knows how to use to her mouth and hands together.

Capped BJ was with good suction that i actually wonder if the rubber would break. When my dick was hard, she ask which position would i like, of course it is cow girl. Her riding was pretty fun especially with her tits bouncing. Only regret is that she doesn't like people touching her nipples.

Tried missionary a little before asking her to blow/hj me. She is very hardworking determine to suck my bro out. Even switching to hand job with nipple sucking and finger play on the other nipple.(told you her hand and mouth coordination was good.)

Finally blew my load.. left a happy man.

Looks 7.5/10
Figure 8/10 (Like girls a little on the fat side)
Boobs 7/10 C cupper just nice
BJ 7/10 Good suction, not time watching
AR N.A
FJ 6/10 good feel
catbath 8/10 good hand and mouth coordination
RTF: definitely in the near future.
Seems like she din offer you boob fuck?
Old 13-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 16
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Return my humble 6 pt. Saintdevil ...
Good morning. Many thanks for your generous up. Very nice/kind of U. Have a nice day.

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Old 13-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
e.
5555 relax...no tension la...argue for fun lor
this kinda thing happens once in a while....a few years bac some1 oso bay song over another wl say got std...but i cant remb who liao...all forgotten...

Last edited by bonkning; 13-08-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Old 13-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDuncan21 View Post
Relax relac ... come happy leave happy, not happy?dun rtf loh.

My fr for H26R3

1st time tried her. From outside the door,she was reading papers with her glasses,looks like school teacher "if" she Cosplay.

Went in ,paid washed, lie down.

Her processions starts with cat bath, then ncbj.cat bath n ncbj was enjoyable,she is very patient with nice attitude.
Her nips r actually pink,not sure tattoo or natural,enjoyed milking n tasting them,pretty handful of boobs.
Then riding n pumping n when things get out of control,game over.
Wash up n got out.

H26R3 MILF
Looks:7
Boobs:C
service:8
$40

Will rtf after I tried other queens n compare.
Jenny provide bbbj?
Old 14-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just visited Kidd at H14. Intrigued because she recently started using glasses and was interested to know if she kekeeps it in during action. True enough, she indeed wears her glasses for BJ and FJ. Quite a turn on.actually I think she looks even younger and prettier recently. For those ass fans, kidd has one of the nicest round ass in PT and finishing doggy for me is always a must. Her frame small but ass is round and fleshy. Only negative is that she tends to use quite a bit if lube so the hole quite slippery.
Old 15-08-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

H14 R05 - Poh Yi

Tried her yesterday, paid up and she will help you wash yourself and pass you tissue to wipe yourself clean while taking another one to help you wipe.she is quite pretty with A size cup and pink nipple. She doesn't like people touching her nipple and will tsk you when you attempt to.

she then try to rub her nipple on my body while paying attention to suck both my nipple. quite hardworking.

Her blowjob capped is super as not many will actually bother to suck from the front. And she is one of the few that can actually get me hard enough for easy penetration.

Her cowboy fj was pretty standard.. but throughout the deed she will occasionally moan.. and it sound pretty realistic.

She watches time say she want go dinner but to be expected of cat30.

Look: 6/10
Body: 5/10 A cup
catbath 7/10 nipple rubbing +point
Bj: 8/10 good suction and right tempo, more importantly she will use her hand to grasp the bottom
AR: N.A
FJ: 6/10 cowboy SOP
RTF: for the price she is worth it for the bj.

In Process of Upping
windows8,mbam,formula1,venussg,sukinder
Old 15-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

kan liao seebey song , 30 dollar anyone can kan, old man bangla, china , indian all negro also can. i bet 100 percent all of the girl have std there
Old 15-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
gosh h24 which room? so that i know which 1 to siam.
but bro waynelimyenyew seem to be interested in anal,
Post op mostly should be ok with that.
not sure, what i heard is that she is very tall , slim ....dressing ...like to giv half ball..
senior bros pls correct me if i m wrong

pohyi... actualli her service very gud ... bj cowger n mission dammm skillful...
think u got her at the wrong time...when she very hungry...

Last edited by bonkning; 15-08-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Old 18-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

After finish my antibiotics i decided to chiong again for a goood bbbj and cim. This time went to find miki again. Have a bbbj sitting down and standing position. I ask her to lie down while i fuck her mouth with my cock . About to cum she tried to push me away but i shot my forst load into her mouth and she claimed she swallowed some. Wow seebey song
Old 18-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
roamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Michelle H22 is back from her one month absent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1