The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc383 View Post
From picture, look like she has gained some weight over the year...
Old 17-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
harpyoga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharpyoga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.info/enna-massage-hj/

Enan Sweet looking girl, spends effort to give sensual feeling. Good massage, not piano type. Verified B, soft to touch.

Will RTM soon.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

visited Nian Nian few days back
Look wise, can see that it's the same person as per the photos. Like always.. discount abit lah (Take reference from the 2 pics of her in black)
Massage: Ample strength and apply just the right strength for me to almost feel like dozing off. She knows what she's doing with the massage.
Boobs are quite a handful and soft to touch. Quite enjoyed myself caressing her all over

Sensual is good. Got a really powerful tongue and lick me all over from back to front and top to bottom. Watch out for her tongue flicking skill as well!
There were no signs of annoyance as well when I took some time to release. All she was concern about was whether or not I'm enjoying myself.
Oh and when I finally released, she really took it all in and even kept on going for a little while to tease me. All these before she head to the toilet and spit it out. All in all, good experience and i will RTM.

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/
Old 17-06-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
she has great youth and looks. and great service very hard to book once she got started previously. but her routine is without 4g access and bbbj

Quote:
Tian niu is back😉.
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/
Old 17-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
looks great. will try.
Didn't get to try last time.
But this time she priced at $100....but Abit sian not full nude.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Yup
Tip: 60min price is too ex. Take 90 mins or try someone else
How come 130 for 60 min!!!!
Old 17-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tian niu is back😉.
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/
First decent news of the day. Thanks.

Rest is just rabblings not making any point about some useless wisdom, and no idea why he is still in this thread if he finds it useless.

Some jiao kawing, a bit annoyed.

This one is the only happy news. Time to feel those smooth long legs again.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post

So this is her last time in sg. Those who want go go but those who don't wanna risk anything , stay clear.
This is call jik ank (aka stabbing asshole). Ppl unlucky already, not harming you in anyway, then don't do this type of thing. Do this type of thing, karma will come one.

Well, unless you are the one ganna caught with her, and family informed. Then again, can only blame on luck.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro. Blu favourite😄.
just a message from tian niu, she work at apartment and not at spa. so do not msg to ask again😅
guess so .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
wait for your fr. Enjoy. Summer or her (see ur mr first)
haha only if she accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Didn't get to try last time.
But this time she priced at $100....but Abit sian not full nude.
true not FN may dampen slightly.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

so many new update and mei yang yang pic looks cute thou 120 no FN.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

FR for Le Le

https://sglonelyguy.org/le-le-massage/

Response to phone: Very prompt when I was arranging with her. During session, asks to use phone during massage a couple of times when it beeped, but takes less than half a min to use each time. She just glances to see if it is urgent, and does not do it during sensual. Attitude very good.

Looks: As usual minus some % for makeup, but the pics are her. Giggly when shy, quite cute and feels genuine. Very cheerful. Age is probably mid 20s.

Boobs: Probably not C, but sensitive pointy nips.

Massage: Knows what she is doing, not piano. Can tailor strength accordingly (quite strong) In lingerie during massage but comes off during sensual.

Roaming: 4G

Sensual: Full nude (may need to ask because she can be shy :P), takes care to make sure I enjoy and tries to fully utilise the 1h.

Service: Another 10/10, very accomodating and aim to please. (recent few that I went to all try to perform to their ability to make sure I have a good time, so pardon me if it seems like I give high rating often)
Old 17-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
so many new update and mei yang yang pic looks cute thou 120 no FN.
A tat bit expensive. Need some skills to fetch that price.

A lot pf new influx though. The intake before the national day "big sweep".
Old 17-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/linger-massage/

She seems to be around for some time, but cannot find FR. Anyone?
Old 17-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/linger-massage/

She seems to be around for some time, but cannot find FR. Anyone?
Used to be at 56A
Then moved to TB
Now I think not at any shop

Didn’t feel intrigued enough when she was at shop
Now that she’s not, her location also don’t seem viable
Old 17-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpyoga View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.info/enna-massage-hj/

Enan Sweet looking girl, spends effort to give sensual feeling. Good massage, not piano type. Verified B, soft to touch.

Will RTM soon.
Is this bro mack's ET?

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1