The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Jujitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Oil from Baselleaves.

OKT must have been then friendliest I came across. Fast response.

Looks : 8/10 - GND type.
Body : 8/10, slim. No ink noted.
Complexion : 8/10 - Slight tan, not usual Thai tan
Boobs : 7/10 - Man made C, firm.
Pussy : 8/10 - Trim, Tight and wet. Don't understand why apply lub.
BBBJ : 9/10 - Slurp and DT.
FJ : 9/10 - really hard working. Obliging. Ensure you enjoy to the max.
Attitude : 10/10 - Very good attitude. Not time watcher at all.
GFF : 10/10 - She makes you feel at ease easily. Lots of hugging and kissing.
Overall : 9/10 - RTF on the cards.
Old 26-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my pts if u like my FR especially the photo below. Photo hv been approved by lady and okt. Enjoy!

Nice leh, zao geng shot
Old 26-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Vin & Hana tarma from t003?
Old 26-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blue00sky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New batch has arrived in last weekend. So quickly asked okt which one suits me. Okt jokingly replied that I need a “pen”. Here we go, Pen from Sex Amazon.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Northeast area, city fringe. 2 bus stops away from nearest MRT. But got several bus services along main road.

Apartment:
Clean and considered still new apartment in discreet area. Definitely not those run down and old shop houses. Since both rooms are available, I asked to use the room with attached toilet. Toilet is sufficiently big for some action later on. Hee hee.

Face: 8/10
Straight away can recognize the syt face in the pic. She said she is 21 years old and she definitely looked like in her early 20s. Only diff is she is still in puberty stage and so can spot some pimples and blemishes on her cheeks. But nevertheless still sweet and youthful looking like those JC and poly meimei...

Body: 8.5/10
Definitely slim! Any kg lesser means skinny liao. Average height and normal Thai tan. She is from Issan but have been working in Phuket for 3 years. Her legs are slender and “delicious” too. A few tattoos below her shoulder and back but nothing too scary.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Dun think it’s C yet but at least full B cup and natural firm boobs. Kept licking and fondling them with no resistance.

Frenching: 8.5/10
Yes, no problem.

Painting/Fingering: 9/10
Young pussy leh, definitely hv to do some community service and paint her to ecstasy. Trimmed bushes and no smell. Yummy.

BBBJ: 8/10
Not a fan of it but she gives a decent bbbj.

FJ: 9/10
Due to her light weight and petite size, can easily upzzz her in many patterns lor... from toilet basin to toilet doorway and finally on bed. Shiok with the tightness below. Did her gao gao and her face expression is priceless!

GFE: 9/10
She has been doing massage in Phuket for 3 years. As such, English is better than average and her massage is superb with strength type. Can even make my bones make the cracking sounds lor. Next time will ask okt to let me extend another 30 min for just massage lor.

Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes! Okt must give me priority booking hor.

Lastly, pls do up my pts if u like my FR especially the photo below. Photo hv been approved by lady and okt. Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]
Old 26-11-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blue00sky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mix up with another stable. Should be Pen from Sex Amazon, not Galaxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
New batch has arrived in last weekend. So quickly asked okt which one suits me. Okt jokingly replied that I need a “pen”. Here we go, Pen from Galaxy.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Northeast area, city fringe. 2 bus stops away from nearest MRT. But got several bus services along main road.

Apartment:
Clean and considered still new apartment in discreet area. Definitely not those run down and old shop houses. Since both rooms are available, I asked to use the room with attached toilet. Toilet is sufficiently big for some action later on. Hee hee.

Face: 8/10
Straight away can recognize the syt face in the pic. She said she is 21 years old and she definitely looked like in her early 20s. Only diff is she is still in puberty stage and so can spot some pimples and blemishes on her cheeks. But nevertheless still sweet and youthful looking like those JC and poly meimei...

Body: 8.5/10
Definitely slim! Any kg lesser means skinny liao. Average height and normal Thai tan. She is from Issan but have been working in Phuket for 3 years. Her legs are slender and “delicious” too. A few tattoos below her shoulder and back but nothing too scary.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Dun think it’s C yet but at least full B cup and natural firm boobs. Kept licking and fondling them with no resistance.

Frenching: 8.5/10
Yes, no problem.

Painting/Fingering: 9/10
Young pussy leh, definitely hv to do some community service and paint her to ecstasy. Trimmed bushes and no smell. Yummy.

BBBJ: 8/10
Not a fan of it but she gives a decent bbbj.

FJ: 9/10
Due to her light weight and petite size, can easily upzzz her in many patterns lor... from toilet basin to toilet doorway and finally on bed. Shiok with the tightness below. Did her gao gao and her face expression is priceless!

GFE: 9/10
She has been doing massage in Phuket for 3 years. As such, English is better than average and her massage is superb with strength type. Can even make my bones make the cracking sounds lor. Next time will ask okt to let me extend another 30 min for just massage lor.

Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes! Okt must give me priority booking hor.

Old 26-11-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
altoxic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello brothers , any recommendations for tarma? like any good ones out there? please help a brother out )
Old 26-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today went for WAWA of SlutD
A = Very good
B = Good
C = Average
D = Poor
====================
Location = B (outskirt of town)
Room = C
Toilet = D
Entrance = A (discrete)

WAWA
Look = B (bother to make up)
Body = A (21st birthday this coming 3 Dec)
Pussy = A (shaved clean clean)
Language = C

GFE = A
BJ = A
FJ = A (she love seating position, ie cow girl)

OKT, your girls deserve a better living condition leh, please help! Overall experience with WAWA is fantastic. This girl love to FJ and filled with energy. Like a Energizer Fuck Bunny!!
Old 26-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
altoxic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hello brothers , any recommendations for tarma? first time in trying so not so sure which one is good please help a brother out )
Old 26-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Quicksilver88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...1#post19462031
Booked Kat from Premium Scarlet House
OKT was good and prompt in response

Face: 7/10

Body: 5/10
Baby Elephant with Tummy.

BBBJ: 1/10
Finished in less than a minute as good as no BBBJ

Service: 1/10
Rushed commercial feel. No GFE no foreplay no warmup.

RTF: No way will be returning. Bad luck for choosing the next wrong girl. Not blaming the stable but attitude really CMI. Please avoid or those whom have booked her before will understand. Thanks for looking.
Old 26-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

NNB got so many brothers hiding gem sia. Sasa from RL is so sweet. Legit 21 year old YET have over 5 years of sexperience. RARE!

She is PRETTY (much more pretty than photos. dunno why they choose such ugly photos), young, slim, funny, CLEAN.
A beautiful smile and nubile body! Great arch in her back. Great ass. Her style is teasing and tickling and she does it so well. Super natural passion in her frenching and natural high reactions from button pressing. No KY needed at any time.

10000% I will RTF and maybe tarma with the legendary Purple. Sasa keeps saying Purple is so beautiful and good at sex. If Sasa can say this then Purple must be godly.

Bring Sasa some high quality Thai or Japanese food to score extra points and send you to heaven.
Old 26-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoxic View Post
hello brothers , any recommendations for tarma? first time in trying so not so sure which one is good please help a brother out )
Sasa and Purple from RL !!!
Old 26-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KingReady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=753701

Booking with Kitty with Dirtysecret earlier today @ around 1330hrs.

Location: Central, considered quite far from me because i stay near JB. 555

Okt: Booking was fast and smooth when i provided him with the requested information for verification.

Looks: Kitty maybe look about 9/10 of her photo. Pretty looking girl. Won't reject type.

Body: Slim fit with a few tattoos on her body. Not exactly a lot to me because i got more than her! LOL. Boobs natural. Don't expect huge melons. Just acceptable Mango.

GFE: She don't seem very friendly at first, look a bit quiet until you talk a little nonsense and joke a little and things become quite fun once she feels comfortable with you.

Shower: I play naughty and horny with her in the shower, doing lots of roaming and teasing and she just played along.

French: Honestly, we only started frenching during sex, when things gets a little hot. That's when she starts to french a lot. And thereafter, it becomes quite easy.

BBBJ: Not too bad, can be improved. This one is subjective for all. I mean i can't count how many blowjobs i received in my life. I can't possibly say she does the best. But on a rough gauge, she is around the 7.5/10 mark. Not bad for me. For bros who does not have high requirements for bbbj skills should be considered great with the combo of AR.

Painting: Her pussy is shaved, but not clean shaved. There's a difference. take note. But it looks very attractive to paint.

Sex: She's a horny bitch here when you do her right. I mean you must sure get her in the mood for her reward you handsomely. She can get very wet to consistent banging.

CIM: Made her cim and swallow my first 1st shot and cof the second round. I think if you chose to cof, i guess it's good that you allow her sometime for her to touch up her make up after. haha.

Conclusion: Very good session with her, pretty lady with a good list of service. Once you get it started, you won't turn back. Be yourself when meeting her. Be open and tell her what nasty shit ya gonna do, She's up to the challenge!

RTF: Spotted honey, try honey first then say. LOL.
Old 26-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Michelle Silk Stockings 26/11/19 6pm

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=192...ostcount=53216

Was supposed to RTF her the last time she came here but she had some issue back home. Was surprised when Bro Silk said that she's back. So faster book a session with her. I shall just describe our session. Can refer to my previous FR above for the ratings.

As before she was smiling and giggling when she welcomed me at the door. Love it when she smiles. Went to the room and chit chat a bit and then proceed to shower. Bathroom is attached but is a bit small. Back to bed I told her my little brother misses her so she went over to start stroking him. Gave me a nice catbath but I cannot wait to fuck her so I told that I want boom boom so she smiled and giggled. Did cowgirl while holding her hands. Then bring her down for missionary which I rammed her fast and furious while watching her moaning expressions. Gave her some kisses after the first shot and rested. Chit chat a bit more with some hugging before she noticed my little brother was ready for round 2. Capped on and went for doggy so I can grab her slim body. Again fast and furious action before finishing off in missionary again.

Overall another satisfying session. Yes she is still green but her GFE is the reason I came back for her. Shall claim my free bonk with Michelle again soon. Thank you Bro Silk!
Old 26-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 60
sigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to beholdsigopsspec is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My FR for Alice from Silkstockings

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=754461

Saw a new cute babe and booked with Silk
Location is same, discreet location.

Door opened, welcomed me with her sunshine smile
Looks wise, she is pretty, will not reject. And Yes her make up resemble those Korean Girls that you watch on the TV shows.

Led me to her room, undress me, hang my clothes and strip herself, its a pleasant view to see her undressed to her birthday suit.
and she bring me to shower...
Washed me clean and back to bed.

once sat down, almost immediately we locked our lips for frenching. Slow and gentle....While frenching, slowly we lie down on the bed, she actually slowly caress my dick while we still frenching, a soft moan from her when I kissed her neck,working my way down to her boobs. While Kissing playing her nips, already harden, not sure is it because after shower in the aircon room
but her nips already harden
She let out a loder yet soft moan when I licked her sensitive nips ( her hand still stroking my dick)

now my hand busy playing her pussy.... Slowly it got wet and very wet... Can feel it and stright away I move south and eat that juicy abalone...
Her moans get louder and really wet and no smell...
While I enjoying her pussy I noticed her hands grabbing the bedsheet, seems she is getting damn high...
A while later she said' i want sex'
But I bring my dick closer to her and asked for a BJ, she gave me a nice good blow with lots of slurping wet sound and sucking in, and she swirled her tongue with my dick head. Told her I want fuck and I passed her my newly bought 0.01 CD... She is ok with the CD and capped on and I rubbed it against her pussy lips without inserting it... for a good at least 2 mins and she said " Mai Wai Liao"

And I slowly.... inserted my dick into her her damp pussy and start fucking her in missionary....
Not sure this 0.01 or her wet pussy or I too long no sex i cummed in no time.
She was surprised that I came so fast...

Told her I rest a while she even helped me washed my dick... and while resting she did a small massage a very simple one.
I think I am ready and ask her to blow me, once harden, she stroke with her hands and asked me sex now??
I am ok, and she capped me with her CD this time and she started riding.... Nice view as you can see she arched her back, tilted her head up while riding
I noticed her eyes rolled up, guess she is enjoying this ride. a good riding of 15 mins i guessed, I ask for doggy...
nice pumping her ass with the piak piak piak sound and I spray my 2nd load on her ass....

we were both puffing. I really enjoyed having sex with her...
It like a girlfriend but also love sex...

She shower me again after we dressed up she sat me down on the bed and she lie on shoulder hugging my hand and say she like me and start to french me...
we do a bit of small chat, her english is passable.

A very nice girl from Silk
worth the price...
This is one of my few that I will go RTF !!!!!
Old 26-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kyohei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Jin SiamEscort
80/2/90
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=19479267#post19479267

Okt: responsive and flexible, clear direction

Girl: very very bubbly, the most cheerful one I've encountered so far, never seen that excitement in a while. Very hardworking and accommodating. Jin is kind of girl that always try to please you, always latch on you. Didn't look at phone at all. Finished 2 shots with missionary, she is quite light, can carry her around with no issue

She likes to make these love marks all around ur body so tell her in advance if you don't want that. I'm cool coz I'm single.

Body: petite, not very skinny but just at the right size. Boob B-C, somewhat hand sized grab. Pussy, 2 weeks grown? Not trimmed but not sharp, I'm OK with it. Wet, drenched while foreplaying for 2nd shot. Overall skin no tattoo, smooth and well maintained. She worked as cosmetic sale before so knows how to take care of it well.

Will rtf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1