The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
What's the best way to find a threesome? any advice??
WeChat is a good option. For bars, very hard as the girls get "shy" with each other.
And what Bro Etsys mentioned is also true...no g2g play...but 2 gals on you. I was lucky to stumble upon the 2 ladies ...in fact, she was the one who offered. So I did a little probing and asked for cost and the usual Do's and Don'ts.

I read on another forum that you can try your luck asking for a bisexual girl from one bar and bar fine her and then go bar hopping...and repeat process at other bars..

Too leceh for me..

Last edited by tagduty; 20-11-2019 at 03:29 PM. Reason: typo
Old 22-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
foobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in angeles again on November 27th to 2nd of December, if anyone is there keen to meetup. PM me.
Old 23-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
My friend almost encounter shootout at Pink Flamingo Bar in AC. He was sitting inside the bar and enjoying lapdance by one of the waitress when suddenly heard the dancers & waitresses screaming and everybody running to the rear. My friend duck under the table in the chaos and saw 5 men standing inside the entrance.... 3 of them were waving handguns. On the other side behind the bar counter the bartender and mamasan were also pointing handguns at the 5 men. Also coming out from the rear was the security guard with his pumpgun raised and aimed at the 5 men too.

My friend was scared like shit during the standoff.... after what seemed like eternity.... the mamasan said something in tagalog and the waitress whom was with my friend ran to the back pulling my friend along. He exited and ran away as far as he could until he manage to catch a trike back to his hotel. He never went back to that bar again.

She is no mamasan..... she is the bar owner and had been expecting troubles. Pink Flamingo bar has been on the radar of the Korean mafia..... which had tried to buy the bar but was rebuffed. They had been causing troubles since and have tried many attempts to intimidate the owner to sell. Those "gunmen" are actually policemen moonlighting as bodyguards to the Korean mafia.

But the bar owner herself is no slouch either as there's rumours she has political connections too. About 2 yrs ago she managed to have some Koreans arrested and kicked out of the country...... but it looks like the Korean mafia is not giving up on taking over her bar.

Interesting to see how this situation develops..... guess the outcome will depends on who has the more powerful "back mountain"..
Old 23-11-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobin View Post
Will be in angeles again on November 27th to 2nd of December, if anyone is there keen to meetup. PM me.
bad timing ? SEA Games and all in town :P
Old 23-11-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
bad timing ? SEA Games and all in town :P
Yeah it was fun booking a hotel room.
What else should i be expecting?
Old 23-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah it was fun booking a hotel room.
What else should i be expecting?
if you are there for girls, not much will have changed :P that part of the town will still be operating .. and if you are near FA, then no worries about taxi etc.
Old 23-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
My friend almost encounter shootout at Pink Flamingo Bar in AC. He was sitting inside the bar and enjoying lapdance by one of the waitress when suddenly heard the dancers & waitresses screaming and everybody running to the rear. My friend duck under the table in the chaos and saw 5 men standing inside the entrance.... 3 of them were waving handguns. On the other side behind the bar counter the bartender and mamasan were also pointing handguns at the 5 men. Also coming out from the rear was the security guard with his pumpgun raised and aimed at the 5 men too.

My friend was scared like shit during the standoff.... after what seemed like eternity.... the mamasan said something in tagalog and the waitress whom was with my friend ran to the back pulling my friend along. He exited and ran away as far as he could until he manage to catch a trike back to his hotel. He never went back to that bar again.
Bro, when this thing happens..?
Old 23-11-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
I dunno..... my friend only related this incident to us during a tcss session last month. But it should be within this year as he travels to the PI for work matters and he only started working for this company in Jan 2019.
Old 25-11-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
U afraid ha !!!!
Then buy urself a pistol, if scare lose buy a AK47 with 200 rounds, and carry along during ur bar hopping session.
Old 25-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
U afraid ha !!!!
Then buy urself a pistol, if scare lose buy a AK47 with 200 rounds, and carry along during ur bar hopping session.
Or get a local bodyguard, who may end up robbing you instead :P like how it happened to a samster here The guy ended up dead - killed by the bodyguard
Old 26-11-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 15
lucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to alllucky_robin is a name known to all

Bros here got any recommendations for Subic? Good massage with extras preferred.
Old 26-11-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_robin View Post
Bros here got any recommendations for Subic? Good massage with extras preferred.
I wonder why massage when the massage girls are sloppy. and bars have straight bar fine !!!
Old 01-12-2019, 05:07 AM
Samster

Just finished another eventful 4 day trip in Angeles. Good weather and good number of available ladies.

Have got a few more hookup's with a few bar managers. Those interested in getting the better girls without spending 1000's on lady drinks, or just want general advice, you can pm me for more information.

Happy hunting.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have got a few more hookup's with a few bar managers. Those interested in getting the better girls without spending 1000's on lady drinks, or just want general advice, you can pm me for more information.

Happy hunting.
The city is going after free lancers. No $ for city

Yesterday news (coincidence.. and nothing implied )

PS, the girl with the fishnet, wonder why they didn't let her change, unless that was her street dress ..

Last edited by etsys; 01-12-2019 at 09:55 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

I was in bacara when the raid happened. Never saw girls run off the stage so quickly before. Then there were cops with M16s standing outside trying to look serious. Fun times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1