The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
uagree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone up their own maid at home in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
Continued la bro. After that incident there is no way to u-turn. Anyway, she wants it and gets horny quite easily. To answer TS qtn, no she was not a virgin. The way i see it, she won't play me out but i could be wrong - but i do have pics and vids that to prove its mutual. It started to ramp up one day when she got tired of getting off in the kitchen and suggested to go my room. That day i stripped her nude and rammed her wet pussy, always with condom on.
Very good share bro, thanks!
Old 05-04-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Anyone up their own maid at home in real life?

maids are human beings.. they have sexual needs!
I think pinoy maids just want to get laid during their off day.
I think they have that high sexual desire...maybe young indo maids too!
every day hear their sir and madam screwing, wash their undies for them .. maybe imagine how big is sir cock!
I took the yellow line to work from Bishan
there is this maid, she took 2 boys to school.
she is very protective of the younger one and I observe that she would he would sit on her lap and his head would be resting on her boobs.. yeah her boobs are big
I wonder if she is giving him some special care at home!
as for the older brother.. he just want to play games on his phone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1