The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2020, 02:28 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sure, only true to you because you're blinded by hearsay and your plucked from the sky details + speculation which is typical of your persona when you desperately tried to attack fellow samsters but in vain ...
Let me tell you what is in vain. You have desperately tried to bring in other houses and samsters, making reference to just about everybody in GL in your posts. No one is biting or gives a fuck about you.

I'm fucking you. YOU ALONE. Nobody ask you to speak up for them. Your pathetic attempt to find support by mentioning everyone under the sun is falling flat on your face. I'm FUCKING YOU. YOU. Understand, idiot?
Old 19-05-2020, 02:29 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This one IDK WTF this bugger is spouting - sapphire, platinum, etc. I have not driven a Toyota car before let alone Altis. If you insist I drove a rented Toyota cars, tell me what's the color and license plate number? Or you dun have any specific details because the info is from one hearsay to another?
BEG. I say Chen Fei drive. Why you care so much? Do you see anyone here scared shitless of being Chen Fei? OEI MORON. You want the license plate ah? BEG.
Old 19-05-2020, 02:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:

I have already proven time and again
Yup. You have proven time and time again to be a DUA PAO SIAN that like to praise yourself when nobody praised you. Nobody say you proved anything or say they are convinced by you despite your repeated pathethic self-praised. Only YOU say.

That's your personality. Did and achieved nothing but like to brag that you have some accomplishment.
Old 19-05-2020, 11:06 PM
SamSter

June 1 is an insignificant date. As far as GL is concerned, any CB date is insignificant. It's significance is with regards to an indicator to when travel restrictions are lifted and WLs can come in. There are NO WLs. You should instead pay attention and talk about when borders and travel will resume. Safe Entry was a moot point that only certain parties will be sensitive over.

If I say ppl stupid, they not happy again.

Looks like towards end of the year before travel resumes which means WLs maybe end or next year. So unless your interest in GL is to go accompany GL OKT swat flies at his empty house and freeload on aircon and Chinese tea, when CB is lifted for GL is of no interest.

It's only when travel restrictions are lifted that are significant because that's when WLs can fly in.

HELLO GL OKT! Looks like jiak sai till year end.

Last edited by 123hu; 19-05-2020 at 11:17 PM.
Old 19-05-2020, 11:27 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-three-phases

Guys it seems like GL won't open till phrase 2 and of course under careful consideration by the government.
If Gym and dine-in can only be done at phrase 2, means it will be even longer for GL to re-opens? And also means it is not possible to open at June 2

Did I read correctly?
GL open about 3 mths later from Jun 1. But as I indicated in my earlier post, this is of no real significance if travel restrictions are in place because there are no WLs.

It is better to focus on when normal travel can resume and when NEW applications for foreigners work visas will be approved. If companies cannot get in new foreign staff, GL can wait long long. Priorities. I don't see that happening until year end, and even then, I don't think Sporeans will be too happy got new foreigners can come in and work when Sporean no job.

New GL WL can wait. FL on the other hand, can come in for 1 month on social visit, okay lah. We need tourist asap.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
AshleyShecy is Cool - loads of Potential

like that HUAT AH! the longer the shutdown the best, cheebye kia like max_priest and bronzegod can go HONG KAN liao..

I support sammyboy boss and the FL market. GL OKT no sponsor big boss sam here only waste his bandwidth fighting! KNNBCCB. PUI!
Old 20-05-2020, 01:34 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyShecy View Post
like that HUAT AH! the longer the shutdown the best, cheebye kia like max_priest and bronzegod can go HONG KAN liao..

I support sammyboy boss and the FL market. GL OKT no sponsor big boss sam here only waste his bandwidth fighting! KNNBCCB. PUI!
Good idea. If it suits boss, can close the GL section.
Old 20-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Yup. You have proven time and time again to be a DUA PAO SIAN that like to praise yourself when nobody praised you. Nobody say you proved anything or say they are convinced by you despite your repeated pathethic self-praised. Only YOU say.

That's your personality. Did and achieved nothing but like to brag that you have some accomplishment.
Mr Online Pimp,

I have proven time and again that you love to simply pluck from the sky or based on hearsay to insinuate others. For instance, can I say, "123hu stole money from OKT Seng and hence, he was being kicked out?" or Can I say, "123hu fucked OKT Seng's WL without paying"? Of course I can't without sufficiently substantiated my accusation with logic and/or with solid evidence.

Same for your beloved buddy, joker88. Those bull shit stories he posted about me a few days ago were not new. It was originated from my biggest & infamous foe (who acted like a big time gangster here) some 5-6 years ago. I do not wish to dwell on why he was my enemy as he didn't surface in GL thread for donkey years. Joker88 simply regurgitated all this fabricated nonsense here and thought he have done a good job for his "fans" ... Who on earth is so dumb to use real name and not nick in SBF or when playing in GL? Who is so dumb to use ones real wechat account with ones real pic in the Moment profile?? You said I can't speak Mandarin ... I laughed till my jaw almost drop off. Have you seen me mentioning that in the past? If I can't speak Mandarin, how could I develop rapport with PRC WLs? You must be nuts to make such unsubstantiated utterance. There were some samsters who openly said that they couldn't speak Mandarin in GL thread though albeit they are Chinese.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Put $9 Win $10...courageous bet. Go watch the Matrix. My current persona is Ah Seng's and Auntie's secret bastard son who is also a full-time FL OKT and part-time runner. Maybe I'm Ah Ping?? What if...I told you that others guessed and created my personality and I just rolled along? Smoke and mirrors my friend. Better watch the Matrix first before deciding if you want to place a bet.
You are definitely Not OKT Asst Ah Peng. However, you are definitely an Online Pimp and were an ex-runner for OKT Seng @ L1649/L2047.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-05-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
You ask me what I know? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT 1654A besides sitting there like a piece of shit for hours?

The piece of paper hanging on the wall is not a license, you know? All are invited to go read the piece of paper. What you win? The Dumb Mutt award? You thought that paper is a license? Read also cannot read properly.
Talking about that, I am waiting for your beloved buddy, joker88 to transfer the $5k to me, that he promised. But of course he can verify it before doing so. No need for me to rebut further on this matter as this is a waste of time talking to nuts like you.
Quote:
Chen Fei like to BRAG on sammyboy THAT HE RAW 1654A WLS, you know? Everybody on this forum know and read themselves. Chen Fei hearsay and speculate his ownself? He say he RAW MANY, NO BIG DEAL. He said so HIMSELF. Chen Fei speculate himself? There is no need for me to smear when the dumb fuck admits everything to everybody without prompting. We all know WHERE he go and RAW ah - 1654A LOH! You know? You don't know this kind of basic thing, then what the fuck are you doing? Brag some more lah, brag.

CHEN FEI RAWS 1654A WLS IN EXCHANGE FOR WRITING FAKE FRS. This one, you know? Many of 1654A WLs leave suddenly and quietly even though they just came. You know why?
This is another nonsense from a motherfucker 123hu. So I dun wanna waste my time & effort to rebut. Skip!

Quote:
You don't know anything go ask season punters before you talk. WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW? Sit there all day long don't even have basic knowledge and know nothing.
I have been around since more than a decade. I definitely know more than average. Hence, another piece of shit from you, dun easte my time. Skip!
Quote:
Don't know anything shut up, fuck off and go help your expat friend choose the next Toyota!
Errr ... no need to rebut too as all discerning samsters can judge based on my more than a decade of existence in SBF ...

It appears that your beloved buddy, joker88 is ditching you now. He doesn't want to associate with you and/or regard you as his buddy anymore due to the obvious. Obviously because you are the Number 1 Public Enemy in SBF!

Good luck, Mr online Pimp, the law is catching up on you very very soon ...Watch your front! Bwahahahahaa .............

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why you worry about what Chen Fei drive? Why you try so hard to disassociate yourself with Chen Fei? You are not him so how you know? LOL. Desperate fucker.

As you have proven time and time again, only YOU say YOU have proven something. All you prove is you like to brag. Achieved shit but like to boast you achieve something.

Would an executive be confused over 360 deg? Simple.
OK lah, Chen Fei is Max and vice versa, does that make you happy? Does that make you feel good? Bwahahahaha .... U are nothing but a stupid clown!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-05-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me tell you what is in vain. You have desperately tried to bring in other houses and samsters, making reference to just about everybody in GL in your posts. No one is biting or gives a fuck about you.

I'm fucking you. YOU ALONE. Nobody ask you to speak up for them. Your pathetic attempt to find support by mentioning everyone under the sun is falling flat on your face. I'm FUCKING YOU. YOU. Understand, idiot?
Everyone in SBF knows you are the Number 1 Public Enemy in here! You have set up so many clones over the years just to fuck others, scold others as Ah Pek, mock at others, scold others as stupid, etc. You became very violent and vulgar when ppl criticized your WL, OKT Seng or your mother @ L1649.

FYI, I dun mind OKT Runner posting info on their shop WLs so long the info provided are genuine and/or somewhat accurate. That's why I did not make any negative comment when you posted your FR on L1649/L2047 WLs - Ms Universe GL in the past. Same for OKT Gorden who posted somewhat accurate info on his L1651 WLs before it was defunct.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-05-2020, 04:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Mr Online Pimp,

I have proven time and again that you...
You have proven time and again that you're a fucking braggart. Nobody say you proved anything. The only comments I have read is that ppl hope to see less fighting. You cannot even be sure that ppl read your posts. And yet here you are, repeating to YOURSELF, that you have proved something.

What you have proved, again and again, is that you LOVE TO BRAG AND MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT YOURSELF. A fucking unemployed loser and liar.
Old 20-05-2020, 04:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:

I have been around since more than a decade. I definitely know more than average.

Errr ... no need to rebut too as all discerning samsters can judge based on my more than a decade of existence in SBF ...

It appears that your beloved buddy, joker88 is ditching you now. He doesn't want to associate with you and/or regard you as his buddy anymore due to the obvious. Obviously because you are the Number 1 Public Enemy in SBF!

Good luck, Mr online Pimp, the law is catching up on you very very soon ...Watch your front! Bwahahahahaa .............
Yes we can all judge that you're a fucking loser who doesn't know what is a piece of paper on the wall and knows nothing much.

We can also see that only YOU say Joker88 and I are buddies when uhh...we never said we were. I think it's obvious that we're just 2 ppl fucking you. So, you proved time and time again that you're full of fucking bullshit and A MORON. LOL

You have REPEATEDLY said the law is going to catch up on me but NOTHING HAPPEN. You have proved time and time again that you're a useless fuck who can only make empty threats.

Don't know much about GL and 1654A, fuck off. Whether I'm public enemy no. 1 or most loved has no relavance to Me FUCKING you. You're like a fucking dog hoping someone wants to get involved with your spat when nobody is paying attention to your begging. You might as well mention that your chao cheebye mother and slut sister also said this and that. FUCKING DECADES ON SBF BEING A FOOL. That's what you proved.

Now like a dog everyday saying you not Chen Fei. HAHAHAHA
Old 20-05-2020, 04:26 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
In one sweeping move, the seedy red light district will most probably cease to exist. On the other hand, tangible gains attained;

- Geylang is considered a prime area, located near city and the Kallang river attraction plus all other sporting facilities. These lands can be bought/surrendered and can be built for high rise projects etc. Unless height restricion due to Paya Lebar air traffic, that is alot of land to build tall buildings. But that's for a few yrs down the road.

Unless OKTs can tahan almost 3 quarter of the year no biz and license not due to expire, most will say bye bye.

- Without human traffic and business, it's harder for the gangs to operate/stay in these areas. Last time after Little India riot, Police CP got say Geylang is one of the harder area to jaga than Little India. With COVID, these concerns are laid to rest.

- With restriction in place, WLs & FLs will be greatly reduced. Women rights group lagi happy!

Looks like it's gonna be tough for all chiongsters. We are going through an era not seen since the days of our illustrious forebears where the first batch of prostitutes landed in Temasek after Raffles opened the port.
Legal brothels was never needed. Don't even need to talk about prime area and such. Even if you bulldoze GL into a flat piece of land, it's fine. Just let ppl fly kites and pinoys to picnic. GL is an industry that mainstream society doesn't welcome. The reality is be ready to shut down anytime. No explanation needed. AV must have better things to do than keep GL open just so poor Ah Peks can get a fuck. It's a waste of taxpayers money with no benefits. Those who can afford will f FL, no one bothers. Those who cannot afford, too bad.

Only a bloody idiot would waste time writing long post about Safe Entry and try to convince punters not to worry. No WLs for 5 to 6 months, IF GL does re-open and he thinks Safe Entry is important. The govt may just decide to shut it once and for all after covid-19 as part of re-making the economy. Who knows?

Last edited by 123hu; 20-05-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1