The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Pian Zhu View Post
I miss going to TG Balai.
With TB's close proximity to Singapore and JB, I believe it will recover.

And still be a good hunting ground for cheap bonks.

As of now, probably most of the caweks have already gone back.

Hotels are definitely very empty and probably the bigger ones will survive.

New ones may pop up when the virus is over.

And the caweks in need of money, will likely come back to TB.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
With TB's close proximity to Singapore and JB, I believe it will recover.

And still be a good hunting ground for cheap bonks.

As of now, probably most of the caweks have already gone back.

Unfortunately it is highly unlikely for Singaporean going to Balai within this year.Singaporean might be allowed to go to Balai in July or August, but may still be subject to 2 weeks quarantine upon return to Singapore. Who wants to be quarantine for 2 weeks after spending just 2 to 3 days in Balai. Most probably Malaysian will get the chance for going there freely by September
Old 10-05-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Unfortunately it is highly unlikely for Singaporean going to Balai within this year.Singaporean might be allowed to go to Balai in July or August, but may still be subject to 2 weeks quarantine upon return to Singapore. Who wants to be quarantine for 2 weeks after spending just 2 to 3 days in Balai. Most probably Malaysian will get the chance for going there freely by September
Many are unsure how the COVID-19 situation will develop.

Some may argued that Indonesia could be the last to open in ASEAN.

Let's see how the situation develops and enjoy the time in TB when things are at ease.

Old 12-05-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

No true...
In Balai many small hotels, their main customers are Indonesian (that transit here to other islands.) And foriegn Shipyard workers.
Also the overhead are lower so they can still survive.
Bug hotels that's serves the tourist will die first.
Old 12-05-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
No true...
In Balai many small hotels, their main customers are Indonesian (that transit here to other islands.) And foriegn Shipyard workers.
Also the overhead are lower so they can still survive.
I hope Aston not closing down, otherwise I don't know where to stay. Bali is unlike Batam, hard to find decent hotel room
Old 12-05-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Are you some sort of an expert in hotel management to know who will die first or did you call them looking for facts? Not a single person knows abt this pandemic, yet here u are saying which business will die first. Busniess is slow everywhere, will other big hotels in indo/malaysia/thailand etc die first too?

Last edited by fde83; 12-05-2020 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Amend
Old 12-05-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Are you some sort of an expert in hotel management to know who will die first or did you call them looking for facts? Not a single person knows abt this pandemic, yet here u are saying which business will die first. Busniess is slow everywhere, will other big hotels in indo/malaysia/thailand etc die first too?
If the situation going on like this big MNC such as Genting which own RWS and Srar Curise will also go bankrupt
Old 03-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Seems like Maxi Hotel has 3 long term guests.

The boss is burning cash as need to support staff.

Luckily, he still has the supermarket business to help sustain his overall business.

Probably the 3 LT guests could be having a good time now as they can have the full attention of the hotel staff.

Then again, there just might be no activities in Balai and it could be really boring.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably the 3 LT guests could be having a good time now as they can have the full attention of the hotel staff.

Then again, there just might be no activities in Balai and it could be really boring.
Villa closed. Settle for FL. No other option. But too long tere also boring.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Villa closed. Settle for FL. No other option. But too long tere also boring.
Don't think there are much FLs left in Balai now, given the current situation.

Heard from one of the drivers that quite a number of these FLs have gone back to their kampungs.

Since their regular customers from Singapore and Malaysia can't go to Balai.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't think there are much FLs left in Balai now, given the current situation.
I mean FLs who reside in TBK. Curi ayam. And do be careful.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I mean FLs who reside in TBK. Curi ayam. And do be careful.
I usually stay away from those, as you have rightly pointed out that caution is needed when dealing with them.

Unless they are recommended by my regular driver, as if there is any problems, he can deal with them.

Usually, I would just go to Villa and pick a cawek that I like.

Anyways, since it is always a short trip for me and friends, if the cawek do not perform, it is just 1 night of loss for me.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I usually stay away from those, as you have rightly pointed out that caution is needed when dealing with them.

Usually, I would just go to Villa and pick a cawek that I like.
Different people different taste. Some love challenges and prefer FLs. Some go to joint. Safer with okt. But since now villa is closed tamu no much choice except FLs. Tere are locals who are FLs. Get contacts from drivers. But I prefer getting ctc from hotel staffs. Any problem i get hold of them. But one must be generous. I always tip them and built good rapport with them in good and bad times. I trust them more than supir.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:01 AM
Samster (M)

It is highly unlikely that Singaporeans are able to go to Balai again freely like before within 2020, by the time when all travel restrictions remove, probably villa has already disappear as all girls there have already left due to lack of customer.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
It is highly unlikely that Singaporeans are able to go to Balai again freely like before within 2020, by the time when all travel restrictions remove, probably villa has already disappear as all girls there have already left due to lack of customer.
Haiz like her sister island....Tg Batu....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1