The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-05-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766254

Tried Bowie recently from TRL

Age wise, around young 20s, around 25.
u say bowie 25, but beer looks 28... either ur eye got problem or my eye got problem... 555
Old 27-05-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
u say bowie 25, but beer looks 28... either ur eye got problem or my eye got problem... 555
Haha to me i think beer looks more matured abit, more of that sexy OL, while bowie is more of that cute SYT.
Old 28-05-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
RL Lucky 27/5/2020 12pm

Looks 10/10 syt 20 small cute petite smm
Body 10/10 very sexy fresh smm
Boobs 1000/10 very beautiful natural boobs
Bbbj 10/10 very good almost can dt with a very soft tongue
Cim 100/10 she can cum play and takes all my cum, no drop wasted
Fj 100/10 not Everyday a smm can ride with a tight pussy

Lucky is RL and TRL best gem. I was rock hard the whole session just looking at how beautiful her tits were. She has a innocence vibe but she a pro and not in terms of experience but in terms of satisfying me, will look straight into your eyes while you cim and will hug you with the softest breast bouncing of your chest while she makes sure she is riding you until you pop. Will rtf. Lucky reminds me of the smm you see in poly. Her bust doesn’t look impressive with cloths on but when she is naked in front of you, you won’t stop staring and playing with her beautiful beautiful natural tits.
fill her up bro! 😜👍
Old 28-05-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OKT - Rolly Polly.

Nut.

My 6x goin for her.

4 visits, normal package. During one visit last month, took 140/2/90 x 2 package = 3 hour but only able to pumped 3 shots instead of 4 since I tired Liao.
And for this latest visit also took the same 3 hour package. 🤣 If have stamina can pump 4 shots, but I did just 3 shots due to tiredness again.

OKT as usual fast in his reply. Already went to her latest hotel before last week so already familiar with the new place somewhere central. New room bit small as compared to her previous 5 star hotel rooms last month. Toilet also small. But no issue for me. I came for fuckin not for long shower. 🤣

Already familiar with Nut so no need intro when both of us meet.

1st round - Told Nut, I wanted to CIM when she BBBJ me. Did 69 then turned her legs sideways, sucked her left tits and played with her clit. CIM in her mouth and she took it like a good obedient girl.

Had a 40 mins rest. Nut offered me massage. Told her no need instead I told her to just have her dinner that I bought for her. I was on the bed busy with my hp due some work issue.

2nd round - BBBJ me, we did 69 again. Played with her slightly wet clit .Fine tuned her erected nips. Then she cowrided me. Can see she already cummed when she told me she tired and she wanted me pump her missionary. Painted her, tasted her wet pussy juice. Soft moans then pumped her hard missionary. Gave me another BBBJ before I shot in her mouth again.

Had another break, she drank the milk tea that I bought for her. Chit chat. My HP bit busy as have this ex GL Thai gal now back home, kept on messaging me. Then realised my allocated 3 hours now left 45 mins. Told Nut let's finish this last round.

3rd round - BBBJ, during the that time, saw her pussy juice trickling down her inner thighs 🤭.... No need for me to do anything. 🤭.... Painted her again, pumped her missionary, sucking and licking her left nipple... Feeling tired by then, told her to just give me HJ... She gave me another BBBJ and soon I shot my load onto the sky. 😅....

Washed up, bade her goodbye...

Conclusion - As I mentioned, this is my 6x taking Nut... Familiarity is already there... Her service is still consistent 👍.. But being a man, I'm now tempted to take Nanny next especially since recently I saw a big boobs Jap AV vid and it reminded me of Nanny and all the positives FRs for her here. Every time eat same dish also Sian mah... 😅... So Nanny is my next meal, I want to spread my love juice to other Rolly Polly girls too. 😅..

And here, I must commend Bro Rolly Polly for his solid customer service. 👍👍👍 Ever since the first time I took his girl ( Song ) and then Nut, I didn't experience any issues at all with hotel staff when goin up the rooms. Thanks Bro Rolly Polly 🙏
Old 28-05-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If both of them act in Thai drama, Beer can become the rich taitai who will try slap Bowie for seducing her husband. But then Bowie is not some save oil lamp type so she will cat fight Beer back. Then Bowie cry to Beer husband say Beer bad her. Then the husband scold Beer say Bowie is already pregnant with his baby. Poor Beer kana neglected feeling sad and drink alone till mao then the family chauffeur help bring Beer to bedroom and the two got intimate and fuck each other. 55555 Next morning Beer jitao shock to see herself naked but since her husband already side with Bowie Beer decided to carry on her affair with the chauffeur.

本故事纯属虚构,如有雷同实属巧合。
this plot so typical of thai drama... dunno why the wife always so fan jian dont wanna leave the husband, instead blame the mistress.
Old 28-05-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
losingoneself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=767532!

Finally had a chance to try after her 2 months here.

BEER from RL.

OKT as usual responsive even thou early morning.

Location : Really discreet, plus point for the biggest room among the RL ladies. (alittle awkward as i used this shower last time i was with Rina as outside shower was taken, not to mention she was there too.)

Looks : 9/10
Early morning slot, greeted me braless in a really sexy black nightgrown, smelled really nice too.
Not as SYT as advertised, score is really up there even without makeup. fair skin, 90% resemble pics.

Body : 9/10
Boobs wasnt as big as advertised but really fitting on her body built, curves all over and really nice ass for doggy(that bouncy)

French : N/A

BBBJ : 7/10
Good suction but sonewhat lacking in terms of overall, cant really describe but catbath after shower was really good. Knows all the sensitve areas.

Painting : 9/10
Cleanly shaved at that point of time, smells really good too. Didnt allow fingering

FJ : 9/10
After a decent BBBJ, capped and start with CG. Sight to behold as those tits bouncing as she rides, could go on way longer but swapped to missonary and finished in doggy. Could tell she really likes missonary as her moan were at JAV-level during but unfortunally my least favourite position so only did for a good 5 mins. She can take a good pounding without complaints too, Gave a good 20mins massage inbetween. Not trained but really hardworking , finished second shot in CG/doggy not long after, due to the pretty face and nice body. Recovery time was way faster.

Overall :
Can tell why she is so hyped about, worth every single buck and all the hype too. Definitely the best in terms of looks & service in the current RL batch(Have not tried Lucky yet), Super service orientated and decent english standards too. Folded all my clothes(before and after sess) and went out to take cold water while i was in shower. Paid, tipped and left.

Definitely RTF material but Lucky is definitely first in my list for now.

Last edited by losingoneself; 28-05-2020 at 06:25 AM.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 13
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766254

FR for Bowie
This one is a mixed bag; many good things, and a few minor minuses. On the whole, a good experience. 8/10

Location 3/10 (all the way in the east)
Looks 7.5/10 (resembles her picture, very cute when she lies down)
Body 7 (curvy; she put on a piece of white corset that rather enhanced her figure)
French 1 (unwilling to french, which is always a disappointment)
BBBJ 10 (a trooper; very hardworking)
FJ 10 (again, what a trooper! initiates change in positions)
GFE 9 (texts a lot, but after round 1 offered me prawn wanton )
RTF Yes, if she's still around after I make my way through the present gamut of girls

Last edited by goldblow; 28-05-2020 at 01:08 PM.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TARMA MIUMIU & DIOR
Stable: TRL

Never have anyone expect that there will be a day where dome 1 is left with just half a page of FL to chose from. With the rare chance of being out and free, I went with a Tarma package with TRL.

Dior and Miumiu:
Both looks mid 20s with the OL aura. Miumiu is more of the Ah lian image of OL with probably due to her different style of make up which indeed brings out the badass image. On the other hand, Dior looks more of a common OL with a slight potential to be the boss's mistress due to her slutty performance.
Both girls combo up to be quite a good tarma experience.

Both of them them does AR, for the first time i get to experience AR from both ladies during a tarma. The oral experience here will make you go crazy when 1 is sucking your dick and the other licking your ass.

Sex wise was pretty wild as well. They get wet pretty quick, Dior feel slightly wetter than Miumiu i think. Boob lovers will probably focus more on miumiu due to her larger boobs. Both ladies are engaging during sex and does not slack off when i am fucking the other one. will initiate frenching or will be licking my nips.
I spend quite a bit of time during foreplay and therefore only did 2 times with them. (I've heard of stories where bros are able to 4 shots in an hour. SALUTE! )
Both times i ended with a double CIM. Lucky i had enough ammo to feed them both!

Conclusion:
I think this Tarma pair is pretty worth it, going solo with any of them wouldn't be wrong as well i guess. Sure to be a worthy bonk consider the world situation we are facing now. It's quite a fortunate feeling to be able to spend this 90mins having such fun.
I walked out feeling blessed. lol.
Old 28-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
masterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for : Bingo
Stable: RL
Date: 08th May 2020 one slot plus overnight.
OKT: 10/10 fast and responsive
Looks: Gorgeous and pretty early 30s
Boobs: Enhanced and to my liking.
Body: Petite very tight and hot
Frenching: Nice pecking
Painting: Lick her til cannot tahan
FJ: Loves to ride and Doggy , moans alot and sluty
GFE: 10/10

Will RTF definitely...
Old 28-05-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
rodgarn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Pucky from LA

Looks: 9/10
pretty for a 24 year old.

BBBJ: 8/10
Quite good. But I expect a lot more.

Frenching: No

Body: 8.5/10
Good pair of boobs. A full natural B. Bottom heavy, ,good for doggie.

FJ: 7/10
Very SOP. Nothing special.

Catbath: Nil as I shower myself

GFE: 7/10
Softly spoken and as I speak Thai fluently, it was like talking to a nice Thai girl in Thailand, pretty much like my days in my 18 years living there.

RTF - possible, but may check out others
Old 28-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

by any chance they have other decent girls or based on that the rest is going to be as bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmoh37 View Post
Mentally prepared for zapping following this fr.
Gilr was Punch from mansion.
Ok so first off age. Advertised as 23yo.
Actually age 38 and it shows.
Pictures vs reality. She's barely recognizable. She got tummy and auntie like body.
You get the idea.
No cim,cof as advertised.
Now the good things.
Easy going, polite personality, makes you feel comfortable and welcomed.
I am a 2 shot guy but given the looks I just had massage after first shot and left short after.
If you are going for an accommodating lady with nice manners go ahead. If going for looks skip.
Ofcourse that's my personal opinion and may vary to each person.
I would be more happy to have recommendations for any good looking slim girls.
Old 28-05-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Commercial Break - Circuit Breaker Chill Chill

At this rate all our forearm is going to be super muscular... lol...

Sounds like back in army without bookouts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
They already announced the 3 phases after CB
It's definitely not looking good for us.

Most if not all of the gals from legal houses will terminate if still can't operate
It spells an end of the era

For FL I don't think our gates will be opening to the foreigners so soon

So our options left are pretty much the locals lol
Old 28-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Beer from RL (13/5)

OKT: Very fast replies with clear instructions given.

Looks: OL-feels, very pretty.
Body: Quite fair, boobs size proportionate to body and definitely a handful!
BBBJ: Enthusiastic and quite vigorous; Can do 69 also. Catbath before BBBJ definitely hit the right spots.
CIM: Did not try.
COF: Did not try.
Frenching: Did not try, but did not seem open to it.
FJ: Tight and accommodating to different positions.
Language: Conversational English only + Thai.
GFE: Quite friendly and meticulous in service.

RTF: See how!
Old 28-05-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Bro plus 66 reopen... New girl looks narak mak mak
Old 28-05-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
exodus10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Bro plus 66 reopen... New girl looks narak mak mak
camp for fr

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1