The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Girls mocking NSF caption]

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 28-05-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 29-05-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
lefttoerighttoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(requested)

Despite being only a J2 student, in order to receive additional co-curricular points, Xiu Zhen volunteers as a fitness instructor at Pasir Laba Camp for the SCS cadets. And by “fitness” I mean she shouts while the soldiers gets fit on a routine of push-ups, running and crunches. And by “instruct” I mean harsh commands and frequent additional punishment to instil tip top discipline.
“Hello gentlemen, your timing is even worse than last week! Never mind, last 5 men to finish your 2.4 will be confined over the weekends, now see if you all still want to slack!”

In the heat of the sun, Xiu Zhen crosses her arms and applies her classic blue “warpaint” as she shakes her head in disappointment. The soldiers know from past experience that putting on the blue paint meant business and even tougher standards. Despite only being 18 years old, Xiu Zhen has proven herself a strict disciplinarian. Any insolence and she simply has to raise her fingers, and the number of fingers meant the additional rounds the boys had to run and if that’s not enough, she holds the keys to the soldiers’ precious weekends.

Secretly, Xiu Zhen relishes in setting tough standards for the boys as a form of retributive justice for the perceived sexism she finds prevalent in Singapore. As the boys run past her in the sweltering heat all exhausted, she always takes pride in gleefully reminding them she'll be sleeping soundly at night in an air-con room 5 days a week as they compete to protect their precious weekend bookout privilege.

Last edited by lefttoerighttoe; 07-06-2020 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

(requested)

6 gruelling months of PTs and field exercises later, the cadets are about to pass out! As a loyal volunteer, Xiu Zhen is cordially invited to the passing out parade of the SCS cadets!

As the videos of the cadets training is played, she winces as the images of the soldiers in FBO sweating, face sticky with mud and camo cream while being tekan in the jungle plays across the big screen. She whispers to her friend “Eee, so guniang how to defend the country?” while thinking “Thank God I’m a girl! 😊 “

She recalls the unit asking her for inputs when it came to assign to cadets to their future units, and how she matched their “interests” to future vocations 😊 …….......................

Joe: Ma’am, I don’t mind any vocations, but I’ll like to serve my country in the air force Ma’am!”

Xiu Zhen: “Noted, tell the next guy to come in.” She replied blankly and though, haha don’t mind any vocations? Still want to wayang and say serve your country? Infantry then 😊

Marcus: “Ma’am, I have a knee injury I haven’t declare, but I think I can’t be in infantry Ma’am!”

Xiu Zhen: “So if everyone got problem then who defend the country? Never mind, send the next guy in.” Marcus’ heart sank as Xiu Zhen ticked the infantry tickbox right in front of him. Haha serves him right for trying to chaokeng 😊

Zheng Jia: “Ma’am! I hope I can join the infantry!” (as he heard reverse psychology would work)

Xiu Zhen:”Oh noted! Nice! I shall grant you your wish” 😊 as she smiled her sweetest smile and ticked the infantry tickbox again. Want to wayang? Haha 1SIR will be perfect for him to continue wayang-ing

With the passage of 6 months, Xiu Zhen has uni right next for her! She’ll say goodbye to this phase of her life as the cadets she once trained spend another 1 year or so perfecting the craft of washing beds and equipment while she furthers her studies. Perfect!
Old 08-06-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 11-06-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, share more updates TS.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Checking out the hip cafes of Tajong Pagar while you boys defend it haha

Remember! Confinement applies for those who do not perform well HAHHA XD\

When she sees the row of recruits at Pasir Ris lining up and getting ready to book in, perspiring profusely while carrying their heavy bags. While she has her night ahead of her, ready to begin clubbing at Attica…

“Eh that one, you see, he never stand straight. Maybe I should complain to his sergeant HAHAHHA. Fun right? XD Tsk tsk, this guy want confinement next month is it, can act like that.”
Old 06-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Joreen’s first year in NUS Business has been rather eventful. While she’d been considered below average in ACJC, in here, the year 1 boys which are mainly desperate NSmen shower her with attention.

Immediately after graduating, she’d had ample time to dye her hair brown, drawing eyeballs all over Zouk from horny NS boys to expats here to feats their eyes. That boosted her self-confidence greatly and she’d swapped dull JC uniforms for figure hugging tops and tight skirts. Despite her plain features, simple make-up does wonder for a 19 year old and the NUS boys were all too eager to offer to finish her projects for her, despite her reputation as an irresponsible group member.

Her ex-JC classmate Gerald? He used to ignore Joreen in class but lately he’s been horny in camp and following her on IG, where she seem to look hotter! Following her ig storises she sauntered around NUS from attending camps to lectures and hall life, Gerald knew he had 2 more long years to go before even getting close to experience her life…

Joreen had not forgotten about Gerald as she put on her paddings and a simple blue tube top. He was popular and was never polite to her in JC but now the tables have turned. Gerald just DMed her, asking about her day.
“Have fun training in camp, heard you were posted to infantry, wow sounds shag but I don’t really get it haha! Take the L and meet up for lunch if you can book out! 😊” She replied starkly to his DMs.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
terrorblad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting story
Old 08-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster