The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

This Wuhan virus lead to GE. Can the lighting continue to bring in tons of FWs to work in blue collar jobs? I mean 32 000 + FWs got infected. News went around the world faster then the virus.

Being born local. I have no choice but to urge FWs to think again before travelling here. Bec no one wish to die, and their families will never know what happen here in this country.

By the way even is possible. Create 40 000 new jobs this yr. Still so little.
Old 27-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

This just hit me. Share with u guys before I call it a night. An old friend went for a job interview via phones. He got the job but he told the boss, a SME, he need to think over it. Bec the salary was below his expectation.

Now. I advice him if he still can afford it. Dont take this job. The boss is tricky SOB he knew yrs to come. Less FWs will come here bec of our bad names. Dont walk into boss trap.

Be patient. But if he is willing to settle for this offered salary. Is up to him.
Old 28-05-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This just hit me. Share with u guys before I call it a night. An old friend went for a job interview via phones. He got the job but he told the boss, a SME, he need to think over it. Bec the salary was below his expectation.

Now. I advice him if he still can afford it. Dont take this job. The boss is tricky SOB he knew yrs to come. Less FWs will come here bec of our bad names. Dont walk into boss trap.

Be patient. But if he is willing to settle for this offered salary. Is up to him.
Really? There are shitty bosses taking advantage? Going forward it is not going to be same as before COVID.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Today news say Phase 2 could be ard mid of next mth.
What abt mp & GL ?
Old 28-05-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minister did say most businesses will be open...
Old 29-05-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
sgsamster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgsamster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder if those MP would be still around after phase 1 ended
One of my fav MP closed shop 1 week before the CB started.

The MP used to be very busy before this pandemic started
In the beginning of Jan, business dropped and the shop was empty most of the time as ppl avoided such joint.. The MP had a good mixed of young PRC and viet girls. Now don't know where they go.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Minister did say most businesses will be open...
Must see what type of business.. Not all business will open lor
Old 29-05-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

May be will lock again If the daily count hit hight.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Now must faster faster liao la... phase 3 then can do that thing mah...

I think the number confirm wont go up one... sure soon soon go to phase 3.. all the number that come out newspaper very easy to control one... dun test so many then number sure low... they everyday test how many you know meh? they also never say....
Old 29-05-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

I think the number confirm wont go up one... sure soon soon go to phase 3.. all the number that come out newspaper very easy to control one... dun test so many then number sure low... they everyday test how many you know meh? they also never say....
Phase 3 will probably not happen by this year.
Old 29-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Bro... they say election will carry on in Phase 3.. u say when will become phase 3?
Old 29-05-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Phase 3 is in early jul !

The economy is worse than they thought so now they are rushing to reopen phase 2! Lockdown longer malls will be empty of tenants and restaurants will all close down.....the losers are the big building owners . So cannot allow this pandemic to harm our rich citizens!
Old 29-05-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

As long they control FWs can already.
Dont say FWs are so cash-rich to visit mp,GL,etc ....
Old 29-05-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
As long they control FWs can already.
Dont say FWs are so cash-rich to visit mp,GL,etc ....
FWs do visit GL, those cat 40 or 50 are affordable to them, not to mention the cheaper short-time standing by the roadside.

Some FW holding more skilled jobs also earn more than the typical construction worker.

But I won't be surprised if they are turned away from these establishments when re-opening starts.
Old 29-05-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
FWs do visit GL, those cat 40 or 50 are affordable to them, not to mention the cheaper short-time standing by the roadside.

Some FW holding more skilled jobs also earn more than the typical construction worker.

But I won't be surprised if they are turned away from these establishments when re-opening starts.
Those holding skilled job will not be staying dormitory, nearer to heartland sillyporeans.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1