The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
bro, i had plan to go back .. but always cancel ..
Then plan again .. then cancel .. work work work ..
When are you going there again? Bring bro mythsex also .. i think he started to enjoy danok's life ..
Don't plan, la... just like what we did lo, au pai, pai..............
Old 19-05-2011, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hamsaplou99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
seriously, don't go..... not worth it.

you will be disappointed! I just came just, that place is full of shit......

I crossed 2 borders yesterday....

The more you ask, the more disappointed you will be.

Tell me your budget and time you want to spend in Danok, I suggest a programme guarantee you, similar feelings as in Danok and sooooo much more safer. And can cut loss any time!
Huh? Sifu etct, u have better suggestions? I m planning to spend 2 days saturday night n Sunday night, budget not more than RM800 per day including everything..

So wats ur perfect suggestions?
Old 19-05-2011, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hamsaplou99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
seriously, don't go..... not worth it.

you will be disappointed! I just came just, that place is full of shit......

I crossed 2 borders yesterday....

The more you ask, the more disappointed you will be.

Tell me your budget and time you want to spend in Danok, I suggest a programme guarantee you, similar feelings as in Danok and sooooo much more safer. And can cut loss any time!
Sifu etct, if any kangtao, can share with me earlier? :-) as my mission will start this weekend...

Danok no good? Tot all the while, the 500 + pages are all on danok? Tats y I was so encourage to go...
Old 19-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsaplou99 View Post
By taxi, can cross border end to end right? To alor setar bus terminal.. How much? Tks
Quote:
haiyo ... why you never read? your question had been answered in previous pages ..
Quote:
Huh?? Answer already meh? Aiyo, may b I too old, can't see la.. So how to travel changlun => danok => alor setar bus terminal? By taxi, how much ya?
Quote:
my bus will drop me at changlun when I go there. And for return, I need to go alor setar bus station lo... Think need a taxi la.. But just wonder where to take taxi the best fir both way especially the return one..
Quote:
you can take taxi back to alor setar.. right after you come out from thai's immigration .. at rm55

please ask for the price before you take the taxi ...

From changlun to bordeR? just take taxi la ... aiyoooo ...
Quote:
old? i am also OLD !! when i am still a newbie .. i read the whole thread and jot down all the information ...

Don't be lazy la ... pls read !!
Not that we don't want to help .. but we feel tired also la .. keep on repeating the same thing over and over again ..

Look at bro Yokosi post ... how many time he need to answer on transportation mode ...

from penang - border ... from alor setar to border ...
Quote:
Thank u so much for understanding n patient klmt4u, and also thank u yokosi, etct, happyfirst, localhunter and all those sifu who gave me advice.. Thank u very very muchie..
hamsuplou99,

You are a bloody old idiot to book return bus to Alor Setar bus terminal and Changloon instead of direct to Hatyai. Who the fuck taught you to book to Alor Setar and Changloon when you wanna go to Danok ?. Yourself ?. Ah ?.

You can book ticket from KL to Hatyai but you and your luggage get off at the Thai Immigration in Bukit Kayu Hitam. Danok is next door,within walking distance. For return bus ticket, you go to the ticket counter that is in front of Oscar Hotel The man selling the ticket is Ah Ming and speaks multiple languages. Buy your return ticket in Danok 1 day before bus departure date.

Take taxi from Changloon to Danok. The taxi stand is just after the bus terminal and within the same ground area. Taxi from Bukit Kayu Hitam to Alor Setar Bus Terminal is more than RM55. RM 55 is from Bukit Kayu Hitam to the Alor Setar airport. You must pay RM 10-15 more. You faham, tak ?.

How old are you ?.

I am also very old,older than localhunter !. And can still think with a clear mind. But puyings still come to me as in Napoli, Ho Chi Minh city ( yesterday ) where girl smiled liked no body business at me and got the other guys so jealous. Took her back ( PR lady ) and bonked her tight chee bye kau kau. You are indeed old, lazy to read the Danok pages, but so bloody stupid in your transportation to and from Danok to Malaysia. Fuck you deep, deep, very deep , loh !.

Don't need your thank you......your thank cannot get me drunk or get me a naked puying, loh !.

Or take etct88 advise...........Danok no good so stay in your house.

Last edited by Yokosi; 19-05-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: typo
Old 19-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, i had plan to go back .. but always cancel ..
Then plan again .. then cancel .. work work work ..
When are you going there again? Bring bro mythsex also .. i think he started to enjoy danok's life ..
Bro, both of us decided to wait for you !!!
Old 19-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank u so much for understanding n patient klmt4u, and also thank u yokosi, etct, happyfirst, localhunter and all those sifu who gave me advice.. Thank u very very muchie..
Bro, repay us with a good FR ...
Old 19-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yokosi gor! I've forgotten d the earliest van back to Penang... can you clarify for me ah?... is it possible that I reach Penang by 4.00pm?... cuz normally I take the 1pm van and reach Penang about 5pm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
hamsuplou99,

You are a bloody old idiot to book return bus to Alor Setar bus terminal and Changloon instead of direct to Hatyai. Who the fuck taught you to book to Alor Setar and Changloon when you wanna go to Danok ?. Yourself ?. Ah ?.

You can book ticket from KL to Hatyai but you and your luggage get off at the Thai Immigration in Bukit Kayu Hitam. Danok is next door,within walking distance. For return bus ticket, you go to the ticket counter that is in front of Oscar Hotel The man selling the ticket is Ah Ming and speaks multiple languages. Buy your return ticket in Danok 1 day before bus departure date.

Take taxi from Changloon to Danok. The taxi stand is just after the bus terminal and within the same ground area. Taxi from Bukit Kayu Hitam to Alor Setar Bus Terminal is more than RM55. RM 55 is from Bukit Kayu Hitam to the Alor Setar airport. You must pay RM 10-15 more. You faham, tak ?.

How old are you ?.

I am also very old,older than localhunter !. And can still think with a clear mind. But puyings still come to me as in Napoli, Ho Chi Minh city ( yesterday ) where girl smiled liked no body business at me and got the other guys so jealous. Took her back ( PR lady ) and bonked her tight chee bye kau kau. You are indeed old, lazy to read the Danok pages, but so bloody stupid in your transportation to and from Danok to Malaysia. Fuck you deep, deep, very deep , loh !.

Don't need your thank you......your thank cannot get me drunk or get me a naked puying, loh !.

Or take etct88 advise...........Danok no good so stay in your house.
Old 19-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Huh? Sifu etct, u have better suggestions? I m planning to spend 2 days saturday night n Sunday night, budget not more than RM800 per day including everything..

So wats ur perfect suggestions?
Quote:
Sifu etct, if any kangtao, can share with me earlier? :-) as my mission will start this weekend...

Danok no good? Tot all the while, the 500 + pages are all on danok? Tats y I was so encourage to go...
Are you sure you want to share my kangtao? That is the last thing I would do.... 'bo tan, tio kan', 'no earn, kenna fcuk'..

So you would have RM budget, meaning you are from M'sia. Then you should know how to spend the money more wisely in KL........

Seriously rm1600, get you nothing in Danok. Better listen to Yokosi's advice, he from KL.........
Old 19-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFirst View Post
Yokosi gor! I've forgotten d the earliest van back to Penang... can you clarify for me ah?... is it possible that I reach Penang by 4.00pm?... cuz normally I take the 1pm van and reach Penang about 5pm...
To Betong at 9.30 am ( Thai time ). Always usually late.
To Penang at 10.00 am ( Thai time ). Again, always usually late !!!.
Buy ticket in counter at front of Oscar Hotel, 1 day in advance from that guy called Ah Ming.
Old 19-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are you sure you want to share my kangtao? That is the last thing I would do.... 'bo tan, tio kan', 'no earn, kenna fcuk'..

So you would have RM budget, meaning you are from M'sia. Then you should know how to spend the money more wisely in KL........

Seriously rm1600, get you nothing in Danok. Better listen to Yokosi's advice, he from KL.........
He bo bian. Wanna tiu syt puying for long long time !

Ya loh, better listen to my advise. Me retired from Danok.
Old 19-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
He bo bian. Wanna tiu syt puying for long long time !

Ya loh, better listen to my advise. Me retired from Danok.
when you coming down, you have beer, I have kopi....... waiting na.....
Old 19-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
Bro, repay us with a good FR ...
don't bother, it will never come..........
Old 19-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelyboy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro going on this saturday? i will be there..... pm me if interested to meet up for some tea...
Old 20-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
when you coming down, you have beer, I have kopi....... waiting na.....
I will be in Sink A Bore middle of next week. Will call you, ok, ah ?.

Oh !. You got syt to intro or not ?. You drink kopi and i with you but me " play & raba " her.

Ah Sh*t !. Soon to be in Sink A Bore, and not in Bangkok. Me dreaming too much !.
Old 20-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I will be in Sink A Bore middle of next week. Will call you, ok, ah ?.

Oh !. You got syt to intro or not ?. You drink kopi and i with you but me " play & raba " her.

Ah Sh*t !. Soon to be in Sink A Bore, and not in Bangkok. Me dreaming too much !.
aiyoh, why you so hum sup one.... want to drink and rub rub me???

we all waiting for you lo, have Thai food dinner lo..... and see all the SYTs you want la......... GM ... not that Viet food place, MM bring us to la....

Last night we were there... hee hee....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1