The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tale of Two Cities

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Writer's Note: I broke this episode up into bits.

Chapter 16.2

Sydney hadn’t realised that she had been grinding him for the last two minutes, as he slithered his way across the crowd until he was behind her. The Indian man had also mistook Sydney’s receptiveness for consent, taking it up a notch. Sydney’s shock barely registered as the guy before her continued to hold the initiative, quickly engaging her in an intense tongue fight while his hands continued to circle Sydney’s hips.

Indecision and uncertainty flashed across Sydney’s mind. She tried to consider whether she should bother to resist. But thinking took too much effort, and she was already feeling it. Besides, the guy was indeed kind of cute and whatever he was doing felt really good.

The petting intensified. Back-facing him now, kisses were trailed up and down the side of Sydney’s neck, which she quickly adjusted to give more access to. Her boobs were taken hold of and squeezed while her bottom repeatedly came into contact with an increasingly stiff rod.

Sydney moaned freely, happy to toss her thoughts and reservations away, but it was only heard by her tormentor under the loud music. Further encouraged by Sydney’s reactions, the Indian slid his hands underneath Sydney’s dress from the sides, where her sideboobs were already showing. Tracing the bare flesh, his fingers explored until it came into contact with something of a different texture. Realizing that they were nipples stickers, he brazenly ripped them off, crushing it into a ball in his palm and tossed them aside, continuing his vicious groping.

“Wanna go somewhere more private?” came the blunt question.
“Thought you would never ask” came the reply that sealed the deal.

Chelsea was having the time of her life as well. It felt nice to be coaxed and courted into doing the kinky instead of being commanded. She was by now, a little drunk and freely hugging and kissing her two male companions.

Her male companions reciprocated, keeping her tightly sandwiched between the two of them. Jeremy, who was in front of Chelsea, reached into her open jacket to fondle her voluptuous peaks while Vince, who was behind Chelsea snaked his hand under her skirt. Chelsea was then dared to reach into Jeremy’s pants, which she gamely did, although movement was rather restricted.

Chelsea felt her thong being glided smoothly down to her knees by Vince. Vince dared her to remove it completely with a twitch of his eyebrow, which Chelsea felt more than willing to take on. However, between her heels and the alcohol she had already ingested, it was wobbly at best and she had to hold on to Jeremy for support, who quickly capitalized on the opportunity to reach in between Chelsea’s legs, making her task even harder. In another dare, Chelsea’s thong was used to tie up her hair into a ponytail, signalling that she was commando for anyone that could recognise it.

The acts got more and more extreme, until the trio was thrown out when Chelsea went as far as kneeling down to provide oral pleasure.

Undiscouraged and still feeling extremely frisky, they chose a less prominent back alley nearby and took turns entering Chelsea from behind while she held the wall for support. They may be fully clothed but Chelsea was barely covered, having both palms out on the wall for support while her hips were pulled taut for access. Chelsea’s tiny skirt rose halfway up her ass cheeks in this position, leaving her sex peeking halfway out. Her colossal heels simply boosted the height of her lower body, allowing easy access for her male companions. Chelsea still had her black leather jacket on, but it remained unzipped and in this position they opened up even more, leaving her spectacular melons dangling, complete with the criss-cross black tapes on.

Chelsea was barely conscious but extremely horny when Vince, who was the birthday boy got the honours to enter her first. Chelsea didn’t know exactly where they were, but she knew she had to hang on to the wall in front of her for dear life or she was gonna fall real bad with the guy gripping her hips hard and pounding her fast and furious from behind.

“Fuck fuck fuck, don’t stop, don’t stop!!!” Chelsea moaned, close to her own orgasm as Vince unloaded into her after a quick tryst. Disappointment barely reached Chelsea’s consciousness when Jeremy’s barrel filled Chelsea’s well oiled tube up once again.

“AHHH, ahh, ahhh…” was all Chelsea could utter as strong hands manhandled her tits while the rifle in her got ready to fire. Her fulfilling orgasm came even before the firing of the second round signified the end of the night programme.

All this while, Chelsea had no idea that they were giving a free show to the occasional passerby or the smoking bystander, mostly who thought that she was a pretty, paid whore with an excellent figure who was willing to do extra for higher remuneration. Unintentionally but fortunately, the onlookers paid no further heed, although they certainly enjoyed the free show.

Sydney on the other hand, was not mistaken as prostitute, but was treated like one...
Old 18-06-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 18-06-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 20-06-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping faithfully for more...
Old 20-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 23-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold

Come back ts! More updates please!
Old 24-06-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 24-06-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Episode 16.3

The moment they checked into a 2-hour hotel 81 room, Sydney’s new dress was roughly taken away and her mouth aggressively used. Sydney’s lover was big and it took her real effort to keep her jaws wide enough to accommodate him. The rough mouth fucking quickly took away any sense of horniness Sydney might have had a while ago.

To make things worse, her male companion wasn’t satisfied. He laid Sydney face down with her knees on the bed and using his shirt as a makeshift rope, tied Sydney’s hands behind her back and lifted her hips high in the air. Taking a perfunctory swipe at Sydney’s sex and determining that she was moist, he entered her viciously and smashed away, not forgetting to spank her exposed buttocks hard periodically as he thrusted.

Sydney screamed at the pain and the rough treatment, although it came out muffled and was practically speaking, indistinguishable from moans. Sydney felt herself fully and uncomfortably filled by this stranger, pain overwhelming any pleasure. This must have been one of the biggest that Sydney has ever had, a fact that her lover seems to know as well. Fortunately, her body quickly reacted, producing lubricants to partially ease the friction and hurt. As pain subsided in one area, it quickly came in others, as Sydney had her ass cheeks slapped forcefully.

Sydney felt the devastating action pause when the meatstick was withdrawn temporarily from within her. Sydney was then flipped around, coming face to face with her lover for the first time since they entered the room tonight. Sydney felt fear looking at the deranged expression on her lover’s face as he spread her legs wide apart and once again penetrated her. Just as unkindly, if not worse, the pounding resumed to moans and cries of Sydney as she strangled the bedsheets underneath her mercilessly at the intensity of how she was being used.

With fingers tightening upon Sydney’s neck as he drilled on, Sydney began to find it hard to breathe, quickly finding the light in her going out. Bewilderingly, Sydney also began to build towards one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced as she choked and her lover sped up. As soon as it arrived however, Sydney’s mind exploded, her body collapsed and blacked out, body disconnecting with mind.

When Sydney came to, she was disoriented. Still naked, she looked around the room until events of the past hours came back to her. There was no one left in the room except her and her clothes was still by the door, taken from her the moment she stepped through. Sydney felt sore below, a light headache throbbing at her temples and had bruises on various parts of her body when she checked the mirror.

“Hey Girl, I realised I haven’t even gotten your name (nor you mine). That was great though. Let’s do this again sometime. Call me. 901xxxxx” scribbled on a random piece of paper.

Sydney crushed the paper into a ball the instant she finished reading. In the bin it belonged and Sydney considered whether she should bother showering, finally deciding against it. It was after all, close to 2:00am. She felt dirtier and dirtier each additional second she remained in the room and left as soon as she gathered her belongings (and of course, her clothes).
Old 25-06-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
blackzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more..
Old 25-06-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
tomatosalad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more
Old 25-06-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 26-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Episode 17

Sydney checked herself in the mirror. Her nipples were clearly showing. There’s nothing she can do about that, except maybe stuff some toilet paper in there.

Sydney decided against it.

On the journey back she wondered how things turned out this way. One moment she was partying with Chelsea and friends, having a real high time, the next she was banging some dude whose name she didn’t even get. And this is when life seemed to approach equilibrium, with Kent becoming one of her constants in life, even if he exhibited her once in a while.

At least Sydney knew that was something they both enjoyed.

Now, she was just a pathetic slut some dude at the club banged. Sydney didn’t even know where Chelsea were, as none of her messages received a response. Like dripping water, guilt accumulated in the empty vessel in her as she walked, seemingly in a daze. Before Sydney realised it, she was now face to face in front of a dormitory door. The number familiar yet not her (and Chelsea’s) own.

Knock knock.

Sydney could barely hear anything, but after what sounded like slow shuffling of feet, the door winked open to a dazed Alex, eyes squinting to see who the midnight visitor was.

“Sydney?” Alex muttered, clearly confused at the situation. Kent appeared shortly behind him, just as curious as to who the midnight visitor was.

“Oh hey, what are you doing here at this time?” Kent asked, concerned at the appearance of Sydney, who clearly looked roughed up. “Are… are you okay? Come in and have a seat” guiding Sydney in.

Kent tried to evaluate the situation. Something was most definitely amiss. Sydney was in a dress too revealing for her usual style, her makeup appears to be smudged, hair seemed to be in a mess and her nipples were clearing showing through, not even mentioning the amount of skin spilling out from her sides.

“You… You wanna tell me what… what happened?” Kent stammered, unsure of the approach.

All he got as answers was pitiful sobbing punctured by intermittent apologies that were hard to make out. “I… I… let another guy fuck me” Sydney finally uttered, before starting to cry and apologise profusely once again.

It was a touchy situation. To be fair, neither Kent or Sydney had ever come forward to expressly state that they were dating or that they were exclusive. After all, they started out as friends with benefits and seemingly were aware of each other seeing other people concurrently. However, ever since the incident back in the ktv, two of them began seeing each other more and more often with or without Alex. Partially for more escapades, partially because they were part of the exclusive group that really knew what went down that night. From everyone else’s perspective, it appears as if they two were dating and rumours spread had spread like wildfire accordingly.

But they had never bothered to clarify.

For Sydney, she was getting all the sex that she ever wanted or needed. It was of the consistent quality that she enjoyed, rather than risk dubious and dodgy dudes whom she just met. For Kent, it was like a dream come true. Sure he could find one-night stands here and there, but again they were few and far between and none of them were as accommodating, adventurous or wild under the sheets as Sydney.

It was, to say the least, a win-win situation for the both of them.

Until now, when a spanner is thrown into the works.

The pair had never officially “dated”, yet Sydney couldn’t help but feel like she had just cheated on him, her guilt and remorse overwhelming. Sydney was determined to make it back up to Kent, but she only knew one way, and that, she determined on the spot, was the only way forward.

Kent was still trying to process the implication of the simple sentence Sydney just made. Was it wrong? Does it constitute cheating? What exactly happened? Were some of the questions spiraling in his head. There was definitely a logic gap in there somewhere, but it was what, 3am or 4am in the morning? He can’t exactly think straight.

A human touch shattered his train of thought.

Sydney had reached for Kent’s crotch and began a sensual massage. Before he could react and protest she had managed to loosened his shorts, swallowing his member to Kent’s delight. By this time, Alex had returned to his bed, his curiosity ebbed.

Alex’s eyes lit up like floodlights in the forest at the sudden turn of events.

“Oh, oh...” Kent groaned, his mind tossing away his irrelevant questions. Except one.

“Uhh.. Tell me everything.” Kent demanded, his voice urgent and needy while his hand held firm on the back of Sydney’s head. “I want to know everything.”

So Sydney told him.

They re-enacted everything that Sydney could remember. From going back outside, to Sydney getting roughly taken out of her clothes they stepped past the door, followed by choking blowjobs, they replicated every detail with vigour despite the presence of Alex in the room.

When they finally got to tying Sydney’s hands up and getting ready for intercourse, Sydney found herself soaked with arousal this time round, the rough discomfort from the earlier session replaced by genuine desire.

Sydney could tell that Kent was enjoying himself as well. Every time she told him how roughly the Indian guy treated her, Kent would endeavour to replicate it, himself getting harder in her as she described exactly what she went through. Of course, no matter how she tried describing the sense of being filled, Kent could not replicate the same with his own, but efforts on all the other fronts were excellent.

Similar to the last time, albeit much more enjoyably, Sydney passed out by the end of it. Except this time she was awakened up by a spent Kent, who whispered that he had more surprises for her.

“Well, I actually bought this for you, but since you were such a bad girl, i’m going to use this as a punishment for what you did.” Kent explained. Sydney tried to see what Kent was referring to, but her hands were, to her dismay, still tied behind her back. She could sense the tension in the room as Kent spanked her ass lightly, before bringing it high up in the air.

Sydney felt a finger tracing her soaked and sore vagina, and begin to get a little excited. However, the finger didn’t linger but instead headed up north, towards her unsoiled territory. Spreading the juices garnered from below, Sydney felt moisture saturate her uncharted domain. Realization sparked within Sydney and all she could think of is “Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, he’s gonna fuck my ass.”

Instead, all Sydney felt against her unsullied flower was a rubber texture seemed sharp on the end touching her but was gently sloped. It had felt slippery on the skin near her sensitive opening. Basically, nothing organic.

Bit by bit, inch by inch, Sydney felt Kent driving the thing into her. Once the tip was within her, the tool seemed to expand outwards rapidly, opening Sydney’s rear painfully as she bit onto the pillow in front of her to deal with the pain. Sydney wanted to scream, yet needed to bite onto something as the pain rung all her senses.

Thankfully, the forceful expansion did not last long before it felt like a good portion of the object was plopped within her. It was an excruciating process, but Sydney felt herself slowly adjusting to it, much like many other things in life she had to. When Sydney finally calmed down and resumed breathing regularly, Kent gave her a light pat on her butt cheeks.

“That was the first part of the punishment. How do you like the butt plug?” Kent asked, before supporting Sydney, who still had her hands tied behind her back, up from the bed.

“We’ve never clarified, but I just want you to know that I don’t mind you having sex with other guys, so long as it’s in front of me. Now, the second part of your punishment is to help my poor roommate here who was blue-balled by our action earlier. In front of our open door, with your hands tied up and buttplug showing. Now let’s go”.

Sydney felt heat emanating from in between her legs at the anticipation when the room door was wrung wide open. Led into position, Sydney found herself on her knees once again, so many times the same night she lost count, her moist and plugged holes readily available for viewing by any passerby as she took Alex in her mouth.

Sydney had no idea what time it was, only that it was still dark outside. Instead, she was really curious how the butt plug looks in her as Kent watched on while she entertained Alex. Although any witness would only be able to see her exposed plugged up anus, moist pussy, tied-up hands and Alex such that they technically wouldn’t know it was her giving the service, the exposure and excitement still resulted in Sydney getting hornier and hornier by the minute. It was as if all the intense sex she had earlier counted for nothing, her internal desire building up once again.

Engrossed, Sydney almost came on the spot when she felt an unfamiliar hand slap her ass hard. She instinctively tried to look behind to investigate, forgetting that doing so would expose her identity. Luckily, Alex only pressed her down harder as his eyes met the mysterious straggler, a mischievous look passing between the two. Nonetheless, the realization that Sydney was almost caught red-handed sent all sorts of shudders across her body, although the men in front of her had none of such concerns. Fortunately, whoever it was did not bother to investigate further and Sydney was allowed to finish her task, allowing Alex to come all over her face before her own appetite was sated with another round of sex, all the while having the new toy was firmly lodged next to the action within her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1