The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Most FLs allow clients to do raw because they hate men and they want to pass on all their infectious diseases to as many of them as possible.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Most FLs allow clients to do raw because they hate men and they want to pass on all their infectious diseases to as many of them as possible.
As what Big Boss had said, some just pretend to be sweet and nice and sounds she is so much in love with you and make you believe you are the only guy that she allows to cum raw in,then you chiong all the way. But basically all she is doing is spreading the disease to more guys out there and maybe even herself don't know she is infected.
With my experience with FL, sugar babes and even gals i know from online dating site. Don't ever think there will be any kind of feeling involved when it comes to money or sex that comes too easily, always wear a cap.
Good luck to TS , seriously if i am you... i would be very very worried by now.
TEMPTATION TO FUCK RAW IS SHIOK BUT LIFE IS PRECIOUS.
Always have that sentence in your mind and you will live longer and bonk more gals.
Old 27-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
Bro! Now IRC still got ppl use ah? Which channel sia? Share leh!
hi bro, yes there are still people chat on IRC.. I normally go to

IRC server: Galaxay net random server
channels: #singapore, #sex, #teens, #singapore20+, #singapore30+

BUT if u want to find a REAL girl to meet for anything it is difficult bcos a lot there are gays, guys pretending to be girl, or REAL girl but just for chatting.. if u able to find one REAL girl meet up.. it is like one in 50 years time (sound familiar?? haha) chance..

the only REAL girl I know from IRC n eventually meet up is when I know her from irc in 2009.. haha.. since then not really able to find another REAL girl contact.. and this girl is the one I mentioned in my other thread.. maybe good one, one is enough..
Old 28-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
Fox72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raw is war.. Dun be a warrior...
Old 28-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Had rawed 3 fl tru out my when i was young.temptation too great.damn shiok.but nw old liao balls also shrink.out of the 3 fl one become my regular raw fl allow me to shoot in too.but heng later she kena bao by some rich ah lau..so no more in this line.the another 2 fl is i slide in my dick when they din notice but they also too shiok to ask me wear back rubber.since then i have been using rubber all the time.clear hiv test too
Old 28-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dbtl4242 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I live in the old days where cap is nvr an issue cause we don't use it at all. But nowadays with HIV flying around , you will never know when u hit the jackpot. So I'm order to live longer and play even longer, be safe ,use a cap, no regrets.
Old 28-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

do you ever tell her about yourself privately? are you successful in life? if you are, most probably she is in love with you, wants to have your baby...and live happily ever after.

if otherwise, you are in danger, please go for checkup after 3 months period.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of

I did it once before.
2006, i booked Russian FL, 19y. she did not BJ me. I also don't want to force her. she try HJ to make me stand.
I have bad habit that without BJ no stand
after about 15 mins she try to put CD but fail, she stop and may be she think that i have problem.
She dress up, i am quite angry why she dress up without finish the business that i already pay for
I asked her for another CD, she said don't have.
I am bit angry .. so undress her, rub her pussy with my tool and make it hard and did it raw, some more shot inside. she just keep quiet. May be she know I am angry..
after the act, i saw she go wash up.
one month later go for check up myself and follow up after 3 months.
ask me to do it again now, i won't :P
just a moment of madness ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
I have recently done raw with a fl. But this is only after visiting her many times. (8times). Now she has been asking for raw saying that it's so much better than with condom.

The last time I did with her, she just wrapped her legs around me and 'forced' me to shoot inside of her. Knowin the fact that RAW is WAR but the temption is sooooo great!

After that I asked her if I am the only one that done raw with her, she said she never allowed ppl to do raw. She said she is even more worried than me.

Reason why I rtf so many times is that she is the only fl that allowed me to fuck for 45mins and still say it's ok.

I have to admit her KC power is strong but her service is even better. I could say it is one of the best.

Just a question. If you guys can fuck raw will you do it? My side of the answer is yes only after I know her. What bout u
Old 01-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

I cannot imagine any one sticking their dicks in Public toilet bowls and feels that he is the only one allowed to use it.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Better be safe then sorry.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Personally, based on my past and current experiences, the most easy going and easy to allow raw FJ is Thai ladies. Any Thai commercial sex workers will provide extra without condition if the man posses an above average physical appearance. Secondly, if the patrons frequent one and only same Thai whore, she will allow raw as bonus. The only reason these Thai whores are taking such measure is purely to attract the particular patron of continuous support of unlimited RTF exclusively for the one and only whore. The development of affection against a whore is naturally occur when the patron frequent the same one and only whore. The worst is the whore is allowing the patron raw and keeps the patron yearning for her in terms of sex and GFE

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 01-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS good luck and take care... Peace out !!!
Old 02-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hunkyripples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhWahEhWah View Post
Bro! Now IRC still got ppl use ah? Which channel sia? Share leh!
yeah Bro, IRC is ancient like using pagers. Everyone uses Wechat or Meow apps already.

Or maybe that is the Contrarian/reverse approach of thinking by the masses.. less ppl using it now, then the least suspicion. Share your IRC link leh bro!
Old 02-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
oushi101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read of a FL that is willing to perform on the La$$$B$y forum.Her name is Rachel.wonder did anyone tried her?
Old 06-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eddiebest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True bro. Most Thai FL likely to do raw. Met one last year. First time some more but Can see she is horny type and new but I scare to try. Heard a story wherein airforce time 20yrs ago. Story is a SG graduate in US then tour around in USA. Met a blonde girl and have raw sex.morning woke up saw lipstick scribble on mirror "men past me HIV,now I past to you!" He stay in US & did not come back Singapore. He was a friend of my instructor. Be safe so small head can enjoy longer. Anyway no matter what we get from doing anything, life goes on!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1