The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.silk888.net/kitty21yo-tarma-avail.html

Target Spotted! Bro Silk recommended heehee
Very long dun have Chio Bu Syt liao
Anyone taken FB share review pls...
If taken tarma with belle lagi better can share both review!
Old 05-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcalmer View Post
Haha! Probably in response to my bad fr for summer. Actually if the girls are not interested to work this line should not even come. Don’t understand the logic of coming here and then trying to scam their way out.
Some is kenna force... last time got lao jiao bro tell me that the kenna force one is owe alot of money cannot finish paying kind then kenna sell to gangs... u see some of the fl got same tattoo on them all these is gang marking... when got so fashion all go and get the same ang kong one? dun ask me what tattoo.. you all go and slowly see...

these type kenna force one also quite ko lian la... want to die also cannot becasuse belong to gang...
Old 05-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worst girl I’ve had so far. Definitely older than the age in her profile and she’s had kids cos her boobs are saggy and old. When I walk into room she was watching tv on her mobile. I went and had shower on my own and when I came back and laid down on bed she had the nerve to move her phone next to the bed so she can continue to watch her program! She than ask me for massage but I know this is only so she can continue to watch tv whilst massaging

I then told her to fucking get on with the job and she turned off her phone and it all went down hill from there. Cannot go fuck hard because she hurt so what’s the point of being in this job if I can’t even fuck you? Told her enough was enough had shower and got my money back and left.

If you don’t mind being ripped off with poor service then choose DORA from T0003 otherwise look elsewhere and be happy 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Stable: Too3
Lady: Dora

Appointment: 02 July 2019

Location: Central CBD area. Car or Taxi. 🚶 will take 15min. Hotel was great. With 🛀.

OKT: 5/10

Looks: 6/10 was smiling all the way. Maybe I'm her late 30s.

Personality - 5/10 just want to get the job done

Body: 5/10 has slim girl. But nothing to cry over

Boobs: Not for boobs lovers.

Showering: Did not want to shower together.

Frenching: None maybe no chemistry.

BBBJ: 6/10 strong and fast.

CIM: Not allowed

FJ: Skipped this for Massage

GFE: None. Can't speak English. Too much time spent using Google translation

Massage: 8/10
I
Overall: No RTF.
Old 05-07-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
autic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time writing FR

FR for RollyPolly Yuri

Looks: 8/10 cute and nice to hug. abit of baby fats and abit tan compared to the photo. but overall its definately to my liking.
Boobs: 8/10 good size to hold.
Frenching: 9/10 really love a good tongue fight.
BBBJ: 10/10 awesome!
FJ: 10/10 you will love the way she moves. especially when she get extremely horny, she won't want to let you go even after you cum!

GFE: 15/10 super strong gfe feel! makes you feel like you are back to the youngers days in school!

CIM: Yes! what you shoot is what she takes!

Fast reply from rolly bro. place clean with attached bathroom and clean towels. nice room.

RTF: YES! if got extra cha ching!

Overall 10/10 experience!
Old 05-07-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Date of my booking: 04 Jul 19
Gal booked " LEK" at Alantiscove Not SENTOSA COVE.

I just back in Singapore last few days, decide to find myself a "gf"
Thru some reading here, and filtering of my own preference.
This gal "lek" caught my attention, look like my Pinoy gf in Manila.

SMS the operator. He was fast in reply.
The best part is that Gal 's place is few streets from my hotel.

Confirmed the Time slot.
Discreet information on how to get there.

My 1st impression on "Lek"
She quite pretty and attractive to me.

Service as list below
Shower ( Together ) , the shower is big for 4 or 5 person.
Kissing ( I love to get my tongue inside Lek)
She is not big size gal, Easy to carry her around on bed.
Catbathe ( something I think she can be better than my pinoy gf)
BBBJ ( I love her blowjob without condom, gentle slow pace,)
FXXk ( This is where I bang her in many position,she got tight pussy as I feel my big cock inside her)
We did like 20mins before we ended our 1st sex. ( like fxxking my pinoy gf)
Shower again together.

She offered massage upon m y request.
After 30mins of massage ; Im not much of talker.
We have another round of sex, I took quite long to cum just before time up.
( This sex is much better than my expectation with my pinoy gf)

As I was walking out, I saw one gal quite attractive with dyed Hair eating on the table, she has the foxy eyes, while we lock our eyes. Maybe will try her before I leave sg.

Good job for the person who is taking my booking, and good job to the Lek who serve me.

I will be coming to this stable for my future booking.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DCIF2211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This is my first FR.

Initially booked SWEET. But OKT had some issue and rearranged MEME for me.

OKT is fast in responding which is a plus ofr the last minute situation.

For MEME, I will say the looks is average. But she definitely give u the GFE. Does not watch the time and is very willing to please me, and accede to my requests.

Overall, a good experience.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcalmer View Post
Have not been writing fr for a while but thought this should deserve one. Unfortunately not for any positive reasons.

Just booked summer from love affair. Okt was friendly enough but that’s probably the only positive thing that happened.

The location is a bit far off. Somewhere in the east. And girl has to come and pick me up at the main lobby. Right in front of receptionist. Messaged okt. At first he said no receptionist but standing in front of the lift with the receptionist right in front is no joke.

And well girl camedown brought me up. Has a bit of black face already. Try to make small talk. But it seems she don’t understand English. Disappointing as I had checked win okt if she can speak English and The reply was her English is good.

Nvm. Went up. Showered. The vibe she give is basically a village girl vibe. The type of girl that basically live in the village her whole life.

So proceeded to do the deed. Which I guess was ok. But after it’s done, she basically glued herself to her phone. I asked if she can massage. She let off some “uhm” but continued to play her phone. Even when I asked “you very busy na” she ignored and continued playing phone.

By then not much mood. I message okt to see if can change to one slotto which he replied cantcause she is fully booked. Oh wow? Really? Means got a lot of idiots booking her for this type of service. Then better write this Fr to warn the bros here.

So I left with one shot. And paid for 2 of course. Considering that summer is the most expensive girl in this okt stable, pls be warned. One word. Cim, or is it three? Cannot make it. Haha.
Thanks for update
Old 05-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR report:

Laura -TRL 12PM 5/7

All the FRs on her here is true. She really is a syt.
Looks wise, she's pretty similar to the photos. Very cute and demure look. Exactly my type.
Location is discreet enough, only 2 mins walk away from nearest MRT.
Laura is a girl that one should not miss. Very engaging and sweet girl. Will start conversation with you kind, not like other FL that only bonk and go. GFE experience really high.
I'm not really a boobs guy, but hers feel really natural and nice to touch.
I paid extra $30 for CIM. Her bbbj skills are really good. I can't remember the last time I released from bbbj, but she did the job. She even directed my hand to push her head in deeper!
FJ I only tried cowgirl, but she was very hardworking. She allows painting and frenching as well. Be careful, she's a lip biter! I love it though hahaha.

Overall a very good session, will definitely RTF but she said she's going back very soon. We'll see!
Thanks bro SK for bringing her in!
Old 05-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Testing Once
Old 05-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
Mrblack09 Mrblack09

Fr for Nani
Stable: Fantasia babes

Look: 8/10 cute abit close to syt
Body: 8/10 small frame nice to bonk during doggie
Boobs: 7/10 C enhance
Cat bath: 8/10 nice n good lick nipples and hj the same time.
Bbbj: 9/10 start in shower, after shower she me a good 10min bbbj... balls licking, DT fast and furious I almost cim have to ask her to stop.
French: speak good French.
FJ: 9/10 try many possible during my 2 shot.. best for me still doggie..
massage 7/10 ok only..
GFE: 9.5/10 will hug and kiss you. After fj will ask me lay on bed than she clean me. Best part is the shower bbbj, nowadays seldom FL will bbbj during shower.
RTF: will try to arrange before she go back..
Old 05-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

My 1st FR in 2019

Please pardon me for my simple illustration.

Nadia is very nice lady, and friendly to talk.

COld at 1st. Depends on chemistry also.

Look - 8 out 10 ( quite a looker)

Body- 8.5 for me. ( See her curve back)

She got a good ass to "Bang"

Her service quite good
Foreplay : 8 out of 10
Kissing: She do ( I think also depends)
Massage: I nv ask.
HJ: 8 out 10
BBBJ: 8.5 out of 10 ( Quite good and wet)
Fj: 8.5 ( By look at her will turn you onz)
( I bang her in many position)
2 shots in 90mins was good challenge for me.

One thing good is the Room given to me is BIG

On the negative, One shower room so have to take turns.

To All, please have your own transportation when booking at EMMANuELLE.
I walked in from Bus Stop ( about 15mins)

Overall Result: It is a good bonking for me. I use Watsapp instead of wechat for booking. Operation fast response in Watsapp.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 6
Hero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Regentlust, kristie
5th july 1.30pm

Looks:young and pretty
Body:not slim but but bad
Boobs:nice
Catbath:none
French:yes
Bbbj:non stop
Fj:tight

Worth it for sure.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Had a lunchtime tryst with Jane of Sexamazon.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=18911898#post18911898

Omg this girl is amazing. For once the okt's marketing spiel was correct: great GFE, fair and excellent bbbj.

She is friendly and very young and it felt like I was screwing a poly girl. It also helped that she looks like my godsister so that blew my mind just a little bit.

Location: nice hotel in B area which was a bit weird as she had to come down to get me. But apparently they change location every two days.
Shower: by myself which was fine as it is a small cubicle.
French: wet and sloppy with lots of tongue which is how I like it. Not aggressive but gentle like in the first week of kissing a new girlfriend.
Paint: made her cum a couple of times. Shaven smooth and has 'inny' lips. After my painting, her vulva was flushed pink with pleasure. Her pussy juices tasted great and I told her so. Also did AR on her which she enjoyed!
Butt: apart from her face, her butt is the highlight as it's round and firm. Kissed and worshipped it for quite a while in between poking my tongue at her little brown hole.
Boobs: not for boob lovers as she is A-cup but I loved playing with them and nibbling her light brown nipples.
Bbbj/69: both available and she is a damn good at it. So much so that I had to pull her lips off my cock and ask her to cap me so I could fuck her.
Fj: I'm ashamed to say I only lasted 5min of pumping before I came uncontrollably in her tight wet cunt. I was on top of her as she guided me into her sopping wet love hole and saw her grimacing in pain/pleasure. She was tight and gripped my cock so nicely that my pleasure arrived too soon and my balls emptied themselves. I really tried to tahan but her pretty face, eyes closed in pleasure, the smell of her neck just below her ears, me and her frenching tenderly... shit man - all of that just took me over the edge.
Gfe: absolutely as she just lay next to me and we chatted about all sorts of things.
Rtf: I rarely do so as I see these events as economic transactions but for once I strongly believe I'll be going back to see her next week.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Xencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Laura from TRL on 5th July @ 2pm

Looks: 8.5/10 (about 80% like photo)
Body: 7.5/10 Slim (Slight curvy and alittle tummy but still acceptable especially since she is natural D Cup, impossible for skinny waist and natural big boobs)
Boobs: D Cup (natural)
French: Yes, good kissing and frenching
BBBJ: 8/10 good. Very wet & hard sucking
Cat bath: 7/10 SOP and little hard sucking
Painting: N/A
FJ. 9/10. Loud which I like and when U hit her G spot u will know it as she will raise her pitch. Her eyeballs will turn up too like she really enjoy it.
Massage: N/A
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe but I wanna try others.
Above scoring is just me personal opinion. Laura is a young, cute girl that is worth the bucks.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rats09 View Post
Worst girl I’ve had so far. Definitely older than the age in her profile and she’s had kids cos her boobs are saggy and old. When I walk into room she was watching tv on her mobile. I went and had shower on my own and when I came back and laid down on bed she had the nerve to move her phone next to the bed so she can continue to watch her program! She than ask me for massage but I know this is only so she can continue to watch tv whilst massaging

I then told her to fucking get on with the job and she turned off her phone and it all went down hill from there. Cannot go fuck hard because she hurt so what’s the point of being in this job if I can’t even fuck you? Told her enough was enough had shower and got my money back and left.

If you don’t mind being ripped off with poor service then choose DORA from T0003 otherwise look elsewhere and be happy 😆
Wow. Dodged a bullet. This okt also one kind. Recommended me and said give me special price to try at 120. Then told me the address. When I confirmed, told me price is 150 and gave me different address. When I asked him again, he block me on wechat.

Too many such clowns lately. Don’t know how to do business or just want to be scammer?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1