The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 28-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Soup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by benix View Post
Nearby walk around saw a unsuspecting tradition indonesian massage shop. Since it is the only indonesian massage shop there decided to give it a try. Was assigned a short and chubby milf.
Bro can pm location thanks alot
Old 29-05-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Re: Massage with special in JB

Tried one Indonesian massage centre along pelangi area

Girl was pretty young. Smiling and polite. But due to her English wasn't good , a bit awkward because everything I'm saying ,I have to repeat again slowly.

Her massage was soft. I have to ask her to up her strength. Soon as she was kneading the inner thighs area, I realise she was constantly pressing the part near the testicles . I tilt my body higher so she can access to both sides next to my testicles. Wow she saw the space now, and she went in. Slowly she use her hand to rub my shaft. Mutual understanding , we didn't even talk about price and all. That's when I tilt even higher and she rub faster . I have to ask her to stop otherwise I will shoot. Then I look at her and roam her . She didn't stop me. The rest are history.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bbwhale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , able to PM me the spa and number as going g this weekend 🤗
Old 29-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
teddyevo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post

Girl was pretty young. Smiling and polite. But due to her English wasn't good , a bit awkward because everything I'm saying ,I have to repeat again slowly.

Her massage was soft. I have to ask her to up her strength. Soon as she was kneading the inner thighs area, I realise she was constantly pressing the part near the testicles . I tilt my body higher so she can access to both sides next to my testicles. Wow she saw the space now, and she went in. Slowly she use her hand to rub my shaft. Mutual understanding , we didn't even talk about price and all. That's when I tilt even higher and she rub faster . I have to ask her to stop otherwise I will shoot. Then I look at her and roam her . She didn't stop me. The rest are history.
Pm spa name n num lady num pls...10q
Old 30-05-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro Cuba...can PM the place name & address. Much appreciate & thxs in advance. Shop at Jln Harimau ?
Old 31-05-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Soup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro can share contact or location? Thanks
Old 31-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusty08 View Post
The other day I was browsing the Wechat around KSL area and I saw alot of beautiful ladies contact. Added her and she approved me. I went up to her room and wow she is awesome! She greeted me at the door wearing only the night sexy gown without bra in it! It's a see thru lingerie and she only had her g-string on.

Soon we proceed to her room and the rest as they said, is history. Here's my FR:

Ytd my 1st trip: 11/3/19

1:Very different feel environment as is different from the usual spa i'd visited, safer n hv the feel hm feeling.

2. Gal: Petty (Thai) speak gd English
3. Look: (9/10)
4: boobs: (9/10) C cup , shiok n berry nice to grab n play with.
5. body: (8/10) fair complexion, some tattoo but well maintain no tummy, Ass..gd for smacking.
6. FJ: (9.5/10) very flexible n accommodating no rush, many position.
7. Bbbj: (7/10) gentle yet arousing
8. Pussy: light brown: no smell, will trimmed n gd to paint.

RTF: YES

Since this is a pte ppty, as a new comer perspective, it's really awesome, clean room but lack facilities. Overall very gd sexperience, bros it a go!
Nice, can share through PM? Thanks.
Old 31-05-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NippleLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls pm location... thank you
Old 31-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NippleLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nearby walk around saw a unsuspecting tradition indonesian massage shop. Since it is the only indonesian massage shop there decided to give it a try. Was assigned a short and chubby milf.

Went into a room lie face down with only a cloth over my bare body. Her massage is those strong indo type and i tot this should be a "clean" place.

It was until she massage my thighs and butt that i felt suspicious ��.. really sensual.

Was asked to turn over and again my left leg was bend outward enable her to rub and knead my inner tights. As she is using strength it is both abit painful and arousing. In no time my dick erected but she did not touch it only keep on massaging the surrounding area.

Next she goes to work on the right leg and this time in addition to the kneading of the inner thighs she starts to brush against my testicles...this make my dick rock hard and she look and smile. Without asking she proceed to oil my cock and stroke it. She started slow and pick up pace when i started to tense up..in no time i shoot a big load on her hand. After that she wash her hand and massage my chest and tummy.

I tipped her normal rate for hj and she is happy. This is one of the best hard and sensual cum HJ i have for a long time. What a surprise find. Take note she is at least in her 40s...so not for those looking for SYT.
Bro, pls pm location... thank you
Old 01-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Went into a room lie face down with only a cloth over my bare body. Her massage is those strong indo type and i tot this should be a "clean" place.

It was until she massage my thighs and butt that i felt suspicious ��.. really sensual.

Was asked to turn over and again my left leg was bend outward enable her to rub and knead my inner tights. As she is using strength it is both abit painful and arousing. In no time my dick erected but she did not touch it only keep on massaging the surrounding area.

Next she goes to work on the right leg and this time in addition to the kneading of the inner thighs she starts to brush against my testicles...this make my dick rock hard and she look and smile. Without asking she proceed to oil my cock and stroke it. She started slow and pick up pace when i started to tense up..in no time i shoot a big load on her hand. After that she wash her hand and massage my chest and tummy.

I tipped her normal rate for hj and she is happy. This is one of the best hard and sensual cum HJ i have for a long time. What a surprise find. Take note she is at least in her 40s...so not for those looking for SYT.
Bro can share the location. Thanks.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkhunter View Post
Bro can share the location. Thanks.
Can kindly share contact
Old 11-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sid143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations around the renaissance hotel in JB?
Old 17-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kelvin88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherT View Post
Sound shiock. Bro Cuba. Wiiling to share?TQ very much.
Can PM me the contacts?
Old 19-06-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
izz02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to PM to me the contact
Old 21-06-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
PM a few bros aĺready. Next week share again.
bro Benix..can pm name & address of MP. thxs in advance & much appreciate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1