The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Current list will be

1. Kafei WH15
2. Meng Meng1649
3. Yoyo 1606
4. Yiyi 2047
5. Nil
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 15-06-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Who is that busty chiobu newbie?!

Thanks for recommending this gem, bro Omnia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Lol...u v smart buddy, seems like u familiar wif Melody hor

Back to yr Qs...face a bit like Melody; & quite busty but not sure whether as busty as Melody as I hv yet to meet Melody personally let alone cup her tits, although I guess their boobs r still kinda of 'similar in a way'

Just because of yr amusing addition to yr personal sbf siggy - "XXXXMelody-lookalike", am going to give a few more clues buddy

Her name starts with a "Y"... &..."6" is one of the four numerals of her GL home address
Old 15-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Who is that busty chiobu newbie?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Thanks for recommending this gem, bro Omnia.
U r most welcum as always buddy

Btw fm the various PMs that I have been getting...seems like there r quite a few smart samsters out there who r clever in more ways than one

So, let these chaps & a few other tricky dickies who r staying quiet enjoy her first with perhaps less of a queue for a little while longer....unless some other samster(s) cum out to guess correctly
Old 15-06-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Btw fm the various PMs that I have been getting...seems like there r quite a few smart samsters out there who r clever in more ways than one

So, let these chaps & a few other tricky dickies who r staying quiet enjoy her first with perhaps less of a queue for a little while longer....unless some other samster(s) cum out to guess correctly
Bro,

Let me hazard a guess though I’ve yet to seen nor try her.
Suspect the Melody lookalike is 亮 from 2062a as she just started working and blessed with mixed blood look and natural D cups, per bro sex1over’s FR.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Btw fm the various PMs .... in more ways than one

Omnia, since when you became another Boncegoddie aka Mr Cockteaser?

No need to guess ... Bigbadbird is correct ... newbie Yue Liang @ 2062A ... I have had her not long ... she indeed has Pan Asian looks but her huge knockers are surgically augmented ... considered well done ... she is not slim like Melody ... I would say medium built and wide hip. Looking at her pics in her wechat, she used to be slim ... she is certainly a gorgeous babe as far as I am concern. Will FR her in due course ... Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Suspect the Melody lookalike is 亮 from 2062a as she just started working and blessed with mixed blood look and natural D cups, per bro sex1over’s FR.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-06-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Who is that busty chiobu newbie?!

LoL , so u live up to yr SIC persona after all eh, good for u buddy

Enjoy her & others & support yr sharing

Quote:
Bro,

I should think there is an obvious and distinct difference between my "fun" and Bronze God's "cocktease"

However, what I found most interesting from this exercise was that quite a few samsters who had already tried her or knew who she is, were quite happy to stay silent for obvious reasons

Oh yeah, apart fm sex1over(whom I just upped), there r 2 other samsters(Iet me know yr next sbf posts n I shall upp u) in the 2062A sbf thread who deserve credit for living up to the laudable SIC credo... kudos to these 3 samsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude,

Saw a new lass Yueliang due to start her job soon. Not sure if she started afterall. Pretty lass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QinetiQ View Post
Jean is back.

She's a carbon copy of Jean. GFE is exactly the same.

Fake breast but nicely done.

Pillowy and tight down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Omnia, since when you became another Boncegoddie aka Mr Cockteaser?

No need to guess ... Bigbadbird is correct ... newbie Yue Liang @ 2062A ... I have had her not long ... she indeed has Pan Asian looks but her huge knockers are surgically augmented ... considered well done ... she is not slim like Melody ... I would say medium built and wide hip. Looking at her pics in her wechat, she used to be slim ... she is certainly a gorgeous babe as far as I am concern. Will FR her in due course ... Cheers!
Old 15-06-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
LoL , so u live up to yr SIC persona after all eh, good for u buddy

Enjoy her & others & support yr sharing

I should think there is an obvious and distinct difference between my "fun" and Bronze God's "cocktease"

However, what I found most interesting from this exercise was that quite a few samsters who had already tried her or knew who she is, were quite happy to stay silent for obvious reasons

Oh yeah, apart fm sex1over(whom I just upped), there r 2 other samsters(Iet me know yr next sbf posts n I shall upp u) in the 2062A sbf thread who deserve credit for living up to the laudable SIC credo... kudos to these 3 samsters
Bro,

You started the game no one else played
No matter how reluctant I am without trying yet, I also gotta play.
Sorry for being game spoiler for other bros hor but I’m just revealing in the spirit of sharing.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

You started the game no one else played
No matter how reluctant I am without trying yet, I also gotta play.
Sorry for being game spoiler for other bros hor but I’m just revealing in the spirit of sharing.

😅
On the contrary, there were quite a few samsters who "played" the game buddy...just that they "played" the game privately together with me

Anyways look fwd to more of yr FRs mate

As for me, I hv had my fun n shall be returning to the background where I now belong

Cheerios
Old 15-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
On the contrary, there were quite a few samsters who "played" the game buddy...just that they "played" the game privately together with me

As for me, I hv had my fun n shall be returning to the background where I now belong

Cheerios
Bro,

Don’t retire to background lah
It’s good to have you in the foreground

😅
Old 15-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:

Cheerios
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
An An will have to book or only lucky if she is free.

How about Xiao li have you tried her?
20 points for both my Dai Gors

We care and share in sbf
Old 16-06-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
20 points for both my Dai Gors

We care and share in sbf
Thank you Whorelord for your kindness. Unfortunately I could not return Flavour yet
Old 16-06-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Top 5 as of 16 Jun 2019

1. 2062a Yue Liang
- Great combo of GFE with a very very pretty (IMO the prettiest in GL currently) and body beautiful package (despite thicker waistline), very well enhanced full C boobs, services v green but constant look at me while bj, allows painting, DFK, wet pussy, passionate lovemaking in multiple positions.
2. WH12 Shuang Shuang
- Great sexual chemistry with syt, natural B+ boobs, great waterbed services, raw pussy grinding, good bj, frenching, tight and moist pussy, multiple positions, passionate lovemaking
3. Happy 1820
- Great sexual chemistry with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package, natural B boobs + resembles my ex- colleague, SOP services, allowed painting, reluctant to lip pecking; but opened up DFK when she’s high, multiple positions, ultra tight pussy, passionate lovemaking
4. 1820 Ying Zi
- Great combo of GFE & sexual chemistry with pretty school gal 小鸟依人 babe with small B boobs on very slim frame, great services, raw pussy grinding, DFK, sex in multiple positions, had great time pounding her ultra tight moist pussy, passionate lovemaking, top 3 bonk of 2019
5. WH06 Xiao Yun
- Great combo of GFE & sexual chemistry with pretty babe with natural D boobs on slim frame, great services, DFK,sex in multiple positions, had great time pounding her moist pussy, passionate lovemaking, top 3 bonk of 2019

List filled with loads of GFE and/ or sexual chemistry and DFK/ frenching! Huat ah!
Old 17-06-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Thank you Whorelord for your kindness.
Dai Gor me just hum sup low learning my ropes here

not WhoreLord level just Whoremonger
Old 17-06-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18832976]My Top 5 as of 16 Jun 2019
Haha angel knock out of the top5?
Old 17-06-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dai Gor me just hum sup low learning my ropes here

not WhoreLord level just Whoremonger
Whatever name still my respected Dai Kor!
🙇‍♂️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1