The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Very cheap scoot airfare spore to vientiane 2 way only sg$110, depart on 8th July, return on 13th July.
On average of $150 and scoot has flights to Luang Prabang as well.

From Thailand, I usually fly by Thai Smile which is a cheap option for me.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 19-06-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Change all your kips from money changers along Lane Xang Ave after Talat Sao Shopping Centre. They gave good competitive rates. 100S$ @ 630k kips. You get better rates if you use USD. 100USD @ 880k kips.
I usually bring thai baht or USD or draw money from their ATM, in VV and Luang Prabang, the conversion from SGD - Kip is terrible, always have bahts for back up.

If you are staying in Vientiane, SGD should not be a problem.
Old 20-06-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
I usually bring thai baht or USD or draw money from their ATM, in VV and Luang Prabang, the conversion from SGD - Kip is terrible, always have bahts for back up.

If you are staying in Vientiane, SGD should not be a problem.
woah that's a first i heard thou, think i tried to ask if they take SGD but the counter at airport doesnt want them.
but more important is to change back if you do not intend to go back to laos anymore. imho
Old 20-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Jjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone with excess kips who ant to change to SGD can contact me. I go Laos from time to time for work
Old 20-06-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

" You can get pretty young Laotian girls at the farms near Inpeng and also Lao Ong Do 1 & 2. Girls start working from about 15 yrs, so ensure your girls are legit. ST about 150k and LT 400k Laotian kips. Expect to pay more with tuk tuk or LOCA drivers as commissions. "

ST about 150k = 18usd Wow, best value in South East Asia.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
not really esp when factor in they dont do bj and where i can get this typ regularly for 15usd in other parts of SEA

You mean Batam or deep inside Cambodia ?
Old 06-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firestone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all shifu, have been reading the thread, will be going Vientiane by self-drive in following weekends Any recommendations on hotels stay and all happening places.PM me. Thank in advance
Old 08-07-2019, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
To all shifu, have been reading the thread, will be going Vientiane by self-drive in following weekends Any recommendations on hotels stay and all happening places.PM me. Thank in advance
you can consider reading the past 10 pages of information which alot of bros have written and provided.
doesn't make sense to write the same thing over and over again for each request.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro Sohbuckkong,

Yes, it is indeed very cheap, the cheap airfare and thr cheap hotels. However, if you are bringing girls back to the room for enjoyment, it would be better to get a $30 to $40 hotel for greater fun. Enjoy and regards.
Hi bro,

what are some of these $30 to $40 hotels? Are they classified by the number of stars? This price should be 3 stars and above. Unlike in vietnam where usually the g friendly hotels are 3 stars and below.
I'm looking for a g friendly hotel with good location in vientiane. Going there end of next month.
Can recommend?

Thanks
Old 25-07-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Hi bro,

what are some of these $30 to $40 hotels? Are they classified by the number of stars? This price should be 3 stars and above. Unlike in vietnam where usually the g friendly hotels are 3 stars and below.
I'm looking for a g friendly hotel with good location in vientiane. Going there end of next month.
Can recommend?

Thanks
You can try the Xaysomboun Boutique Hotel (3* with swimming pool) which should be in the $40+, a very good hotel with nice breakfast and conveniently located.
Old 25-07-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bigmelons is Cool - loads of Potential

Xangjiang area got money changer that accepts sgd? Lol
Old 25-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
woah that's a first i heard thou, think i tried to ask if they take SGD but the counter at airport doesnt want them.
but more important is to change back if you do not intend to go back to laos anymore. imho
Hmmm last year I changed at airport they do accept sgd. now they don’t? Zzz
Old 26-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Talat sao money exchange do accept SGD
Old 26-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLink View Post
Talat sao money exchange do accept SGD
Money changer outside Talat Sao along Lane Xang Ave accept SG money.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

I going that area to find money changer now. Haha if bike rents easily available everywhere? Or limited places?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1