The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Previously keep visiting Vicky, so I went to find An Xin.

Just nice managed to catch her on her last day in the hotel. I prefer hotel bed and got bath tub

She did mention that she has a friend recently in SG. New but business so so only. Not sure if her friend listed anywhere anot.

oooo, and now I see slg got this cici can try
edited: oh tarma available, means not alone reminds me of long ago i visit ba mei and ran into yiyi and another bro out from the toilet.

Last edited by WhiteRunner; 18-06-2019 at 01:28 AM.
Old 18-06-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
I tried a few can really give hard massage and really press and focus on the point u need to focus on

1. Venus - hard massage with good JG

2. Amy - Hong Kong style tuina massage

3. Kelly - her 指压推拿very shiok and good

4. Milan - which good in prostate and JG massage .. this lady been here very long all regular tried will know
Probably your Milan and my Milan is different person. But I do miss the nice days of Milan, Chelsea and Everton. Paris was always there but nv try back then.
Old 18-06-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/anan-massage/

Do not understand why there is no one promoting her here as her service is out of the world or have I missed out on other gems.

Her Gfe and Bbbj is out of the world. Not a time watcher and takes her time to please. Ever stayed in her room chatting for another 15min more and not once chase me out..

*really a short hair SYT.. small frame.. Small eyes.. really look exactly like the picture.. Hope bro can consider trying her 1 day..
bro, you post the wrong link issit?
Both name an an but your link one I nearly chua tio in the middle of the night

you referring to this one issit?
https://sglonelyguy.org/an-an-massage/

Last edited by WhiteRunner; 18-06-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 18-06-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
How did the list changed suddenly? Was tracking the list and was surprised Tian Niu got into the list all of a sudden. Also have not seen a review on her. Seemed kind of bias

In any case, I will say Tian Niu is ok. Small boobs and she is quite sensitive about it. keep covering it up as she probably felt inferior. I thought it's lovely on her. Very green and will take some time before she is ready. But for bros who love green, now is good. Looks wise, pretty, young, smooth skin, as per pic. She knew she bought some bad towels for a start, so she will try to change it once she earned enough. She bought a lot of wrong things by the way other than towels. GFE a little lacking , as said still green. Not that she don't have, I think she don't know how. Can see she very willing to learn and very hardworking. Potential gem, but early to say. Took a while to warm up to chats but radiant once she started opening up. Roaming wise quite good too.

Will visit a few more times to hopefully up chemistry a little. Definitely in my RTM list.

By the way, i have never visited the sister before, so I can't compare both sisters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG
1. Awaiting new candidates.
2. Momo
3. Sara - Nude
4. Awaiting new candidates
5. Carol/Yuki - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ/BBBJ ($100 HJ, $120 BBBJ), Cathbath, Massage, English
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
7. Feel - SA, Nude, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage
8. Guoguo - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Painting, Cathbath, Massage
9. Lynn
10. Aimee
11. Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage
12. Yanzi
13. Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage
14. Amy
15. Tian-Niu (Sweet Babe) - Topless, 3G, Catbath, Fake Love Making, HJ, Massage
16. Nina - RTC
17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage

others stable:

1. Adele

-removed: qian qian and lucy as they not in the SLG website anymore.

-renamed: abby is now known as Aimee

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. No ranking order

3. Use this list as references for decent MLs.

Just taking this opportunity to update that Nina has RTC. That innocent looking girl that first came here months ago and I had the opportunity to be her first few customer and with some coaching has bloomed well. Even the way she dress and make up, so different and attractive. Hopefully she gets a chance to come back again

My current fave is still Feel. Used to be able to book her anytime when she first arrived but it is getting more difficult to book her nowadays and she is so kind to leave a slot every other day for me. That's the privilege of being a good regular I guess. Understand she picked up JG and spend many hours perfecting the skill. Personally i like her JG, other than Laura. And chemistry with her is definitely way better each time, and I do not have the anxiety that I am going to waste money down the drain. Definitely fail safe. Maybe also because i am attracted to her looks. Very 媚. Her character and attitude is probably the other subtle factors that attracts me to her. She provides me with one of the most unforgettable and intense HJ cum that leaves me trembling for minutes...

The other ML I frequent currently when I couldn't get Feel is Tian Niu. She has definitely improved since I first tried her. From just letting her top down to her waist and trying to occasionally cover her boobs shyly to automatically takes it off during sensual and showing it confidently. I think she is the 慢热 type. Her moves are quite standard so no surprises. If you love her whole procedure, basically you will just excitedly wait for the next known move with high anticipation. I am ok with it because I love all her moves which accentuate her body perfectly. She is pretty good with her hands with some light swirls and twist, and laying beside me with those cute beautiful boobs. That definitely keeps me rock hard throughout. I have yet to try new things or disrupt her move as yet so hopefully 1 day I will and maybe update here again.

Bro BonkBonk, possible to add a link to the MLs? Some names are common and maybe quite confusing like Wei Wei and Amy, not sure exactly which one is which one.
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/

Imagine my excitement when I hear she returned! I went through some of the old threads I posted about her but only cut out the first 2 that dates back to Dec 2017 when she first arrived at our shores. She is one of those few till date i still remember vividly on her first day of work. So green, lost and just cute. But there was something that keeps drawing me back and eventually she overtook Feel in my position and became my favourite ML until she went back. She improved and never slack for the 6 months she was here the last time. All my subsequent posts even with Long Nu I will always mention Tian Niu and use her as a comparison. When I meet new MLs, I will always cite her as a successful example, and shared about her discipline in everything she does. From cleanliness, to small details of putting tissue on the bed, to starting work and stopping on time, to resting and making sure she is at her best condition when serving. In my mind she was the gold standard, at least to me, when I compare with the other MLs. Even now.

She told me she will likely come back and I was so afraid i will jinx it by broadcasting, I was secretly praying and waiting in anticipation. Finally she returns. I just visited her, and was mightily surprised she came in and shower with me. She told me current market competitive and she is still feeling a little awkward about it. She is tall, pretty and has put on just a little bit of weight as compared to last time, but not exactly noticeable. When I say she put on a little weight, it's probably 1kg only. BUT LAST TIME SHE WAS REALLY SLIM WITH NO FATS. So am only saying this for regulars of hers last time. Her legs are to die for, long and lanky still. She has this look that keeps your heart racing, biting her lower lips when she is excited. To have her breathing close to you, grabbing her perky butt, you cannot hold it too long i must say.

I am happy. And because of her, I may have to drop the rest of the forest lol.
Old 18-06-2019, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28146 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/

do my eyes deceive me? 2 F cup girls?? and they do tarma (DEATH BY BOOBIES!! ) hahah

has anyone managed to try either one? also just seeking another opinion are they the same person? their stats and every thing looks like the same person or am i just seeing things.. anyways will wait for payday to try before giving my FR.

solo is $100 and tarma is 200 i feel thats like a fair price ... hope i dont spoil market by paying the said amount.
Make appointment with both MLs (Fiona and FeiFei) for a tarma experience. Reach the location and Fiona come down to fetch me and proceed up to the apartment. They serve me hot chinese tea and some snacks while inside the apartment. Apartment was neat and tidy,comes with a standard massage bed. After showering,they give me a good hard authentic thai massage with back-kneeling techniques. Fiona concentrate on my neck & body and FeiFei concentrate on my calf & legs. Their massage skills are good and it really take my pain and sore away for the day. Then we proceed for the prostate massage,I felt that both sides of my thigh is painful when she press my little bro. She explain that because that some of the roots around the area was block and need regular maintenance to clear it. I choose Fiona for the prostate massage and FeiFei will give me some knowledge on PCC. Both of them are professional masseurs and attitude is friendly throughout the session that are worth a try whether individual or tarma. Highly recommend to samsters those that are looking for real and good prostate massage.

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 18-06-2019, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Special Spawner,
Thanks for the lengthy yet detail n moving tribute for Tian Niu.
I believed the queue had reached Jurong Liao.
I might have problems booking her. Lol.
Old 18-06-2019, 07:03 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Dey bro, you post the wrong link issit?
Both name an an but your link one I nearly chua tio in the middle of the night

you referring to this one issit?
https://sglonelyguy.org/an-an-massage/
Short hair syt leh... you posted is long hair mah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Bro Special Spawner,
Thanks for the lengthy yet detail n moving tribute for Tian Niu.
I believed the queue had reached Jurong Liao.
I might have problems booking her. Lol.
lol. but she might not be for everyone in current times. We are spoilt for choices. Angel is not back yet, and I have TX, Summer to rotate.

I am happy she price herself correctly too in the current market. She is very cognisant of herself. Her attitude, sincerity, cuteness, discipline draws me back every time. She was jokingly telling me she also have 压力 because of her previous 'hotness'.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

MR for D,

D has the look of typical lian(though matured type) during the 90s and she does looks like the my crush during sec school.
especially when i told her that she looks like my childhood crush, she gave a seductive wink and said "这样可以勾引到你吗? " my heart melts almost immediately LOL
Massage is pretty decent too with some teasing.
JG is not as pain as YF, maybe due to the treatment i'd received from YF that cleared most of the "blockage", she does has
her style of JG and i'd felt some similarity "strokes" that i received from YF.
She looks tired, had being really working almost non stop and her schedule is always full.
hopefully she can get a rest rest day or two to recharge, it's a shame that i never try her earlier.

RT-JM : definately.

MR for Sally, https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/

I don't think she needs more introduction from the MRs that is like MRT track in SLG but here's mine.

Greeted me in the sexy singlet exposing her half cup white bra, definitely MILFy,add a couple of years to the pictures in her ads.
Very well kept lady, my mind is running wild thinking what's hidden underneath during shower sending some electrons to my 2ic xD.
Massage started from backstepping i think, we chat alot during the session and gotten some advices from her into this scene,
can feel that she is very professional in providing her service.
Wanted to opt for a 90min session not long into her massage but there's another bro after me,
i suggest to skip HJ to enjoy more of her massage but rejected by her, saying "一定得打出来"
Here the moment i'd being waiting for when she unhook her bro showing her pairs of C,
her build is very proportional from hear to toe, was told not to pinch her nipples when caressing her pairs
which i didn't la while she's working on my 2ic.
HJ nothing much to comment.
She'll check her phone occasionally.

She feel more like a platonic friend than GF.
will see if changes during RTM.

RTM : of course

MR for Jiao Jiao, https://sglonelyguy.org/jiao-jiao-massage/

I was very excited to secure a slot from her judging from her pix,
add 2-3 yrs to her pix and she look abit more skinny and slutty type.
She shares apartment with another ML whom i'd forgotten after asking her name.
2 bedrooms shares a common toilet so you'll hear people showering.
Very friendly and chatty, offered to wipe me dry after shower.
realized she's very skinny after she remove her shirt, those Bros with sharp eyes can spot
how skinny she is in the pictures that reveals her arms.
massage half nude as she's on auntie and it's really short... meh.....
then she unhook her bra and started to rub her tits against my back while doing catbath,
feels good as they're natural upper C i suppose, abit sag though
i was told to get into kneeling position,she doesn't play with my 2ic but touch my balls and made
a few circles around my butt cheeks that's all, is that what HDLY supposed to be?
sensual, can feel that she doesn't have much tricks or she's on auntie ,
ask if BJ is provided after sensing that she's gonna release by HJ.
Wiped my rod clean and cap it, it was not good and i apologized to her saying prefer HJ instead.
released soon after.

Not much chemistry with her, using phone throughout, sometimes breaking the momentum.
She's skinny ,has slight tummy but seems like the fats on her body all went to her pairs.
one good point is that all the towels are new, those small cotton furballs can be seen caught
on my balls and the skin of my 2ic after i went home LOL

RTM : No.

Thank You!

Still waiting for summer to change her location.....
Old 18-06-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Mordoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
MR for D,

D has the look of typical lian(though matured type) during the 90s and she does looks like the my crush during sec school.
especially when i told her that she looks like my childhood crush, she gave a seductive wink and said "这样可以勾引到你吗? " my heart melts almost immediately LOL
Massage is pretty decent too with some teasing.
JG is not as pain as YF, maybe due to the treatment i'd received from YF that cleared most of the "blockage", she does has
her style of JG and i'd felt some similarity "strokes" that i received from YF.
She looks tired, had being really working almost non stop and her schedule is always full.
hopefully she can get a rest rest day or two to recharge, it's a shame that i never try her earlier.

RT-JM : definately.
I have tried D last month, twice.

JG: Agree that for a newbie to JG, it was pleasurable yet painful at the same time. The massage that comes along with it was also good. [8/10]

Looks: Many have commented in her own thread that she looks like some actress, I find her GND looks attractive. [8/10]

Sensual: It was so-so, partially my fault as not used to JG, plus very little roaming (2.5G). I think it depends on chemistry. Also because she often mention on how she depends on tips so it became a money transaction. Although we all know what I get depends on S11, but her hints makes it a turn-off. [6/10] She does put in effort and knows how to pleasure you.

Phone usage: very minimal, as her bookings is done/managed by others.
RTM: I have went twice, as her JG is good and looks good, easy to talk to. But really dun like to be reminded to give tips so did not try anymore. Hope she can improve in this, as I believe her OKT is snooping/reading in SBF.
Old 18-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagelock View Post
Make appointment with both MLs (Fiona and FeiFei) for a tarma experience. Reach the location and Fiona come down to fetch me and proceed up to the apartment. They serve me hot chinese tea and some snacks while inside the apartment. Apartment was neat and tidy,comes with a standard massage bed. After showering,they give me a good hard authentic thai massage with back-kneeling techniques. Fiona concentrate on my neck & body and FeiFei concentrate on my calf & legs. Their massage skills are good and it really take my pain and sore away for the day. Then we proceed for the prostate massage,I felt that both sides of my thigh is painful when she press my little bro. She explain that because that some of the roots around the area was block and need regular maintenance to clear it. I choose Fiona for the prostate massage and FeiFei will give me some knowledge on PCC. Both of them are professional masseurs and attitude is friendly throughout the session that are worth a try whether individual or tarma. Highly recommend to samsters those that are looking for real and good prostate massage.

Thanks bro I will tried fiona tonight
Old 18-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xuan xuan look super syt, not sure she come before
https://sglonelyguy.org/xuan-xuan-massage/
Old 18-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

looks not bad, maybe I'll go try

today going mp, think maybe tmr i go try this xuan xuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Old 18-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
38B boobs should serve as a warning. Potential baby elephant with small boobs
Old 18-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0