The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
... Angel will fall between 2 to 3?

To a skinny man, Angel may not be skinny, relatively. To a plump man, many WL would be skinny
Bro, it really should not be about the guys shape. Whether she is skinny is all on chart.

Last edited by snrlee; 08-06-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studlover View Post
... Feier gone,...
So FeiEr is gone? When?

Did she kenna bao or something?

Last edited by snrlee; 09-06-2019 at 12:46 AM.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Toto2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
So FeiEr is gone? When?

She kenna bao or something?
U bao her?
Old 10-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
So FeiEr is gone? When?

Did she kenna bao or something?
She got red-carded because of infection either in her downsouth zone or in her throat twice ... That is why many whores doesn’t like to bbbj too deep and too long ... They would be more than happy if you opt for CBJ ... But some whores has strong immune system and hence have never contracted throat infection at all ... for instance like the retired Xiao Yu @ 54A and the present FF @ 54A. Both of these whores could perform ultra deep thrusted BBBj ... enjoy! 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-06-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A tragedy has occurred - the greater good has been compromised

Please join me at speakers corner for a candle light March. Tragedy beyond measure has occurred. Qi Qi has quit. I only RTF her once

I am bereft .....

The sadness which overwhelms me leaves me with no words. I had sexual chemistry with her. She knew how to make love to a gentleman and not just fuck.

This is Zhong Qing (erstwhile 1805) happening all over again. Where was the intel when it was needed most? How did the kinship of bro’s fail us. Where is the unity which we sought...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 11-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
This is Zhong Qing (erstwhile 1805) happening all over again. Where was the intel when it was needed most? How did the kinship of bro’s fail us. Where is the unity which we sought...
If u look at the threads lately can say that the open sharing of intel has died
Old 11-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
RDiver85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRDiver85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm new here. What is the meaning of cat150?
Old 11-06-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She got red-carded....
I see, I had the impression that she left voluntarily.

Always like her as she is a little wild and crazy at times.
Old 13-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Bros, now still left which girl with size 2.5 or 3 with c-cup natural boobs?
Old 14-06-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

乖乖

Petite syt.
Overall experience 7/10.
If only she allow frenching...
Old 17-06-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDiver85 View Post
I'm new here. What is the meaning of cat150?
It refers to those girls whose prices are $150
Old 21-06-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
... still left which girl with size 2.5 or 3 with c-cup natural boobs?
If you are looking for size 2 and below with c cup, that's tough but size 2.5 to 3 with c is quite common in GL, just go to any house and try your luck.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Lin Lin of 2036 is quite skinny with a pretty face, although with A cup boobs and not much service.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Another skinny gem is gone? heard 1606a Xiao Xiao rtc .. with XX and FeiEr gone and huizi turned size 3 .. even less skinny gems to choose from.

Last edited by snrlee; 14-07-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Lin Lin of 2036 is quite skinny with a pretty face, .....
Any other skinny slim (no tummy fats) SYT to recommend besides those from 2036?

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1