The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie99 View Post
You can tell FL from clubbers because they stand there and just eye their preys. They hardly approach you. You just go up to them and talk. Damage ranges from 80 to 200, depending on the FL popularity and your nego skills. 150 usually good enough.
That's way more than the gogo bars
Old 04-06-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Yah.. but the girls around there usually chow chow have some sort of standard. The gogo bars must hunt. There are some good gems there but you need to find like machiam find gold like that. Sometimes if I lucky walk into 2nd bar can find already... Most of the time I walk 3-4 bars still cannot find one I like. Den end up go Darling Darling to see.

I guess what they say is true: 1 point money, 1 point goods..
Old 04-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You can tell FL from clubbers because they stand there and just eye their preys. They hardly approach you. You just go up to them and talk. Damage ranges from 80 to 200, depending on the FL popularity and your nego skills. 150 usually good enough.
What about drink prices? How much are they in clubs? Guys and girls drinks same price?
Old 04-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Naga KTV is in Level 2 of Naga1. when you enter and pass the security, take a right turn at the first jackpot area before the open area. Take the lift up and follow the signs to club 88. Mostly targeted towards PRC that will pay 300 to dapao.

Big hall performance got, but not my type and not really bars.

Those at the side, mostly FL working in darling or F club and will stand there when darling/F club close.
Bro, thanks for the info.

Will check out the ktv on my coming trip as staying in naga 1.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sharkie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
What about drink prices? How much are they in clubs? Guys and girls drinks same price?
Can't remember how much but it's nothing compared to what I'm used to paying and the FL prices. A cocktail is like 4,5. A bottle is about 70usd-90 maybe. Club don't need to buy LD for girls.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sharkie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post

No probs, need the mummy contact, can PM me. Waiting for your FR. If I'm around on your dates, and you want more pax, I can join
Old 05-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No probs, need the mummy contact, can PM me. Waiting for your FR. If I'm around on your dates, and you want more pax, I can join
Bro

Most likely pop in to see if there is a common hall with performance and stay about an hour or so

Thank you for your mummy contact offer

Cheers
Old 15-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Same same leh.. When is your trip bro?
Old 15-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Same same leh.. When is your trip bro?
Just came back yesterday after a 5 day trip to PP n Sihanoville.

Did ask the ktv and told that no big hall, all rooms and we left for the riverside pubs instead.

Cheers
Old 15-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just came back yesterday after a 5 day trip to PP n Sihanoville.

Did ask the ktv and told that no big hall, all rooms and we left for the riverside pubs instead.

Cheers
What's the asking rate at darlin darlin now? Me and friends are planning a trip and we are staying at Naga1 too. Most likely only party around Naga.
Old 15-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

I'd be surprised if you can get anything less than USD $100 ST...likely they'll hold out for $150 / $200...sometimes up to how 'landao' you are, time of evening (more desparate later at night vs. early), etc... Dunno for LT
Old 15-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
I'd be surprised if you can get anything less than USD $100 ST...likely they'll hold out for $150 / $200...sometimes up to how 'landao' you are, time of evening (more desparate later at night vs. early), etc... Dunno for LT
I see.. I only looking for LT. So will try my best to nego. My budget about $150-200 USD.

Ours plans is to go Darlin Darlin first then go F club. If can get from Darlin then will bring the girl to F club to continue drink.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
What's the asking rate at darlin darlin now? Me and friends are planning a trip and we are staying at Naga1 too. Most likely only party around Naga.
ST is 100 to 150 depending on the girl chemistry and you. Some of them look like ladyboys, so better check out properly, if you do not want to spend time inside the lounge, you can find them at the lobby lounge cafe after 12 am
The underground walkway between the naga 1 and naga 2 will have some ladyboys with big boobs, 50 USD for ST and 100 USD for LT
My young kaki had one for LT and the BBBJ was out of the world for him
Riverside pubs going rate is 70 for ST and 100 to 150 for LT for the 4 pubs we went to. Best to start from Steet 136 and walk around the area to see if any girls you fancy to have a drink with. Tuk tuk is 2 USD for honest driver unless you use Apps to book, cheaper

Have fun
Old 16-06-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
ST is 100 to 150 depending on the girl chemistry and you. Some of them look like ladyboys, so better check out properly, if you do not want to spend time inside the lounge, you can find them at the lobby lounge cafe after 12 am
The underground walkway between the naga 1 and naga 2 will have some ladyboys with big boobs, 50 USD for ST and 100 USD for LT
My young kaki had one for LT and the BBBJ was out of the world for him
Riverside pubs going rate is 70 for ST and 100 to 150 for LT for the 4 pubs we went to. Best to start from Steet 136 and walk around the area to see if any girls you fancy to have a drink with. Tuk tuk is 2 USD for honest driver unless you use Apps to book, cheaper

Have fun
Thanks bro. Very info. Seems like prices has gone up? I read the thread and saw some Bros offer 80 for LT along riverside pubs.

But most likely I will go Darlin instead. Will try to nego to 150 for LT.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
IRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIRA388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, I will be at Naga 2 from Aug 28-31. Any senior bros at the same time same place can meet and have cheong party together. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1