The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 8
1gsb9 is one of the Best!1gsb9 is one of the Best!1gsb9 is one of the Best!
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞𝙣 (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

She provides good gfe, allows kissing and licking. Boobs lover sure will be exited if u see her nice pair of C.... Overall 7.5/10 if u know how to lick her I don't think she needs ky. Indeed a good gems
Old 24-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tian Xin cutting card next Wednesday on 29 May.
Old 24-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

OMG, i better try her fast

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I want to pay a quick tribute to Tian Xin, a gem cutting her card today after almost 1.5 years serving us bros (and that odd maniacal idiot mutherfcuker).

Its really not about her service nor her looks nor her c-cups nor her spitting-saliva-while-sucking-your-cock, Tian Xin is really just an unpretentious person with a super sweet demeanor. While she doesn't burst out laughing at your jokes (read: corny), she will give a classy giggle & snigger, sometimes almost too polite.

I had the pleasure of having a 1-1 lunch with her during her off day. (High 5 to other bros who received the same pleasure) When i went to the washroom and back, she already got the bill. It wasn't a shabby meal, mind you.

And I wasn't her super regular as well; I do succumb to the sluttyness of her housemate, Xia Tian and in the past few weeks i actually patronised XT more than i did TX. Plus, it was TX who introduced and encouraged me to try XT!

On a happy note, i wish dear Tian Xin all the best going back home.

找个好归宿,宝宝。 有缘我们一定再见.
Old 29-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I want to pay a quick tribute to Tian Xin, a gem cutting her card today after almost 1.5 years serving us bros (and that odd maniacal idiot mutherfcuker).

Its really not about her service nor her looks nor her c-cups nor her spitting-saliva-while-sucking-your-cock, Tian Xin is really just an unpretentious person with a super sweet demeanor. While she doesn't burst out laughing at your jokes (read: corny), she will give a classy giggle & snigger, sometimes almost too polite.

I had the pleasure of having a 1-1 lunch with her during her off day. (High 5 to other bros who received the same pleasure) When i went to the washroom and back, she already got the bill. It wasn't a shabby meal, mind you.

And I wasn't her super regular as well; I do succumb to the sluttyness of her housemate, Xia Tian and in the past few weeks i actually patronised XT more than i did TX. Plus, it was TX who introduced and encouraged me to try XT!

On a happy note, i wish dear Tian Xin all the best going back home.

找个好归宿,宝宝。 有缘我们一定再见.
Agreed with you. I really like her personality and it's a pity that she has to leave so soon.
Old 29-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, good bye and my best wishes to Tian Xin! A warm and dedicated WL who aimed to please! Another familiar good lass has rtc!
Old 30-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mentari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞�� (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

newbie here , can any bros tell me wheres the place and the damage ?
Old 10-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 甜心 𝙏𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙓𝙞�� (𝐖𝐇𝟎𝟒) - Ꮯ cup Cheerleader 𝘚𝘠𝘛 𝘸 𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙎𝙑𝘾

Guess I was too late to rtf TX before she leaves. A pretty FB which I rtf repeatedly & I choose only her in this house where uncle is also friendly. .wish TX all the best in her new life. ..

Now any good girl to try in this house in replacement of TX? ? Hope to try a pretty one who is in Par with her skills & kc
Old 10-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good for her, really a good service girl. All the best to this busty babe.

I guess her workmate Xiatian is still around?

She is also a good service gal but not a frenching type.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh, but I am a sucker for kissing & freching. ... Heard xiatian also have fake breast. ..
Old 12-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Surprised that this thread is revived haha.

My regret was i didnt get to tarma the combo TX + XT. Would be mind-blowing i'm sure!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1