The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all
How long to last after GQ

Hi all; Trying to get a feel. after popping the GQ, how long do you normally last during HJ? I had ML looking tired after 5 minutes sometimes.
Old 25-02-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How long to last after GQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Hi all; Trying to get a feel. after popping the GQ, how long do you normally last during HJ? I had ML looking tired after 5 minutes sometimes.
Haha bro, You pop the GQ or the ML? If ML pop GQ cannot be so shag after a while. If you pop, maybe because she may not be familiar doing it
Old 26-02-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

For me, at least 30 min. :-)
Old 26-02-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
I had ML looking tired after 5 minutes sometimes.
That's 5-10 minutes per customer. A few customer per day and the tiredness accumulate as the day passes by.

Change a ML when you find a ML who cannot last for 10 minutes of cock shaking
Old 26-02-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Archons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArchons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I once went to a very highly rated ml on sbf.
It took more than 30 mins, comes with auto roam.
After I left, could not remember much, cause great for some was ordinary and average to me, tho attitude was good.

Then I watched a few clips of great HJ, it was an eye opener.
I believe if I got one of those great HJ, I wouldn't last too long, and I am really hard to come from hj from multiple experiences.
My ex hj on me also needed 30 mins, so hj isn't really something I look forward to.

So, sometimes how long you last, depends on the skill of the person.
They took the deal, up to them to show they have what it takes to close the deal.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

I'll always make it clear that i won't pay if she can't successfully make me cum. Then, just make sure don't shoot, until she desperate and let you extra stuff usually reserved for regulars - BBBJ, full service etc. Works 50% of the time haha
Old 27-02-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
I'll always make it clear that i won't pay if she can't successfully make me cum. Then, just make sure don't shoot, until she desperate and let you extra stuff usually reserved for regulars - BBBJ, full service etc. Works 50% of the time haha
Haha make her lick your nipple and moan in your ear. Sometimes the ml will put her face near my cock to simulate blowjob. They always seem to know I’m exploding and siam away just in time.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
True regulars don't need to wait for GQ. When the feel is right, it just happens. GQ and opening / putting on condoms waste time, it interrupts the feel and the heat of the moment we have. She will play anything with you for any amount of time. We just continue naturally until cip. Don't even need to pay the entrance fee before the session. You won't get the best feel and experience because your ML don't have mutual trust and you need to keep talking about transactions with her. This is a point to achieve to fully unlock a ML.
Old 29-02-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
this stunt most can be use on OWO
not those big players spa like the one at bugis
Old 07-03-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
LoneT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoneT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No cum no pay is fair and reasonable.
Paying for her skills to make you release, not just a literal whack job up down up down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1