The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 13-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 17
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Bro is that the standard rate across all massage palour??? Cause recently i went to bukit indah, i got one massage lady from thai. Good looking, juagen package 1 hr 130 ringgits. Somehow, my brother cannot stand cause it is my first time trying juagen, i feel too painful totally cannot stand. She also think maybe is her problem that is why i cannot stand.

Then she proceed to BBBJ me and hj me the normal way. I immediately stand and shoot out quite fast cause she is a looker and young. Because i didn't discuss the price in the first place. I just tipped her 100 ringgits. Reason because i went to sawadee spa, the aunties there i really cannot accept it. If they are taking 50 ringgits, i think the one i having should be 100 ringgits. If not i dunno she will unhappy not. However, i also don't want to spoilt market. For this type of no negotiate one, how much should i pay??? Regardless how she looks???? Actuallly, the boss outside said, with juagen packaage at 130, i can shoot or don't shoot depends on me. Best is don't shoot but if i choose to shoot, i can top up abit. However, i also dont need to pay her.
bro can PM ale Bukit indah the MP ? Can share?

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JM008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHM12 View Post
No need get from KL in the future .
I just bought from KSL City Mall new condom house located at LG floor (same level with supermarket) . Branch of Sungei Wang condom house .
Will drop by tmr .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Luanlaiatjb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwizard View Post
Visited this place quite a number of times already. Last time also shared a good masseuse with bros here. Yesterday afternoon went for a massage again as my shoulder was aching badly, went to counter and asked about the facilities, the spa and jacuzzi all not ready yet. Last time i went there a few times always kena same masseuse. The masseuse slightly short and just a little chubby, not fat. Decent looking also. Her massage skills is good as she has a lot of strength and since i already went many times and kena her, we know each other and we talk quite a bit. She provide standard service like HJ (50RM) but if you wan touch need pay extra (50RM) but since i know her, i usually just pay total 70-80RM.

So yesterday was adventurous, went to the same place but wan try someone else, paid for 2h as shoulder really cmi. The price for aromatherapy is 70RM(1h), 106RM(1.5h), 138RM(2h). The 1.5h most not worth if calculate RM/min. So back to story, paid for the massage and i went to toilet to shit. When return, i saw gt this old masseuse waiting there and i followed her but the captain called out to me telling me that i need to wait for my masseuse. He hasn't called her down yet because i went toilet. Heng ah not the old lady. After a while, a tall and slim lady came in. I see already i very happy because she is my type. Don't look too old. Make-up slightly thick, looks a little bit like ahlian kind. Smells nice also cuz got put some perfume. Figure not bad but boobs not too big. However, im a legs guy so i see tall and skinny long legs i already very contented already. At first i thought, wah so skinny maybe no strength. So when massage started, the strength really not there, she asked if i felt pain, i told her she can press harder. Woah, then when she pressed harder, i really liked the strength. I like those hard and slightly painful type (but i can tahan la). We chatted a bit and she told me she was 35(She looks much younger than that probably because of her hair and ahlian looks). Nearing the end of the session, as usual will have GQ and of course took it la since she's my type. She knows how to handle a cock, that's all i can say. And she managed to make me cum very quickly whereas other masseuses usually don't have such good handling skills. The masseuse that i mentioned previously that i kena a lot of times, she not bad also because it's not my first time with her so i guess she knows how to please my cock. After everything end, shower and wash up and paid her 80RM for special and for roaming.

When i came out from toilet after shower, i bumped into the previous masseuse and she saw me. A bit paiseh cuz i told her i'll look for her for massage de, machiam regular liddat). Just smiled at her and i quickly zao to get my stuff and leave lol. I can share the previous masseuse no. if you will like, i forgot her name already tho. I took her number last time cuz i really liked those hard type massage which she has a lot of strength for. The tall lady i'll keep to myself for now cuz last time i shared a masseuse then i forever nvr get her alr cuz always busy. I think our brothers here fierce like tiger, went to eat the masseuse that i shared last time. Will return for this tall ahlian looking masseuse. Slowly enjoy for now.
Bro mind share number or name? Is it the eye nearby got star de?
Old 18-04-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am interested too .
Old 18-04-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tired already . Time to massage . Haha......
Old 19-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Babyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckerBB View Post
I like VigRED very much . When I take it , she sure very very “high” .
I can non stop chor her more than 30-60 mins . The length and hardness let her crazy .
I use it not very often , but once take it , she sure very crazy .
Must use together with Procomil delay spray , or else she will be very angry .
Interesting .
Where can get at Sg ?
Old 20-04-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
and199233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeabides View Post
Bro can share number? I want to try. Thanks very much!
Hey bro mind sharing the location and ml no pls . Because I will be there later on
Advert Space Available