The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Palairment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Agent Has Fallen: Sarah Quek (BDSM, noncon)

Nice and juicy story, thanks,.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
niushanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping trip starts here..
Old 06-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

TS very high standard writing, support with +23 pts

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-12-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Troi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please keep going
Old 08-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share TS, good story with interesting pictures!
Old 09-12-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Upz u back..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 09-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Happy to see so much support for this wicked tale
-------------------------------------------------------------

The liquefied DM-2's potency is much more terrifying than the pill version. Almost instantly, the man hating Annie started thinking of sexual intercourse and fantasized herself getting fucked by all of them. She tries to retain her fighting spirit. Yong decided to humiliate her more by suspending her to the ceiling with her pussy and asshole exposed for all to see.

Annie, helpless and exposed, await her fate

It is by far the most humiliating thing she had ever experienced, but she soldiers on. However, her mouth below does not lie, and start secreting love juices running down her thigh. She's simply a beast in heat, and there is an unbearable itch within the depths of her pussy dying to be scratched by a thick fat cock.

The men inspect her private parts with glee. Yong stretches her anus, leading them all to howl in excitement, as sinks his tongue in her ass.

"Bro Yong, how is this whore's asshole smell?" asked one of them.

The superintendent's anus is exposed and violated

"KANINA, she never wash properly ar!" he yelled out, and spanks her as punishment. They all laugh even louder.

"How dare you lick my asshole and say such things!" Annie roared, with her pride stamped on.

"You bloody bitch. Let me play a game with you. Your dumb ex girlfriend came within five minutes of stimulation by boss. Today I want to break his record! I see your pattern so cheap and horny, born to be a prostitute, confirm easily can break!" Yong announced.

"You think a useless scumbag like you can make me cum? Even the disease infested prostitutes you fuck fake it for you!"

"We shall see!"

Yong sucks on her erect tit which makes her wince. His suction is strong and focused, like a tiny suction cup trying to rip away her nipple. Combined with the lubricant of his saliva, she nearly came from this alone.

Yong attacks Annie's tit

"ARRRRGHHH YOU FUCK!" she yelled.

"Only 30 seconds nia you like cannot tahan already haha! Come, time to attack your chao cheebye!"

Yong slides his fingers in her relentlessly without mercy, going deeper with every thrust. Annie knows she is fighting a losing battle. She desires this so much, the itch is killing her, she WANTS to cum. Yong accelerates and hits top speed soon, and Annie moans loud as she squirts. Her body feels relief, but she wished they would just kill her to spare her the shame.

Yong's relentless fingering causes Annie to cum

"Wah, bro Yong! Less than two minutes ar!"

"Kanina you so lousy ar!? After we rape you I scare lock you in Geylang charge $10 also no one want to fuck! Must tell your girlfriend you're such a whore!" said Yong.

"Fu...fuck...fuck you..." was all Annie could muster.

"Ok, ok. Now we FUCK YOU."

Last edited by Rage24; 09-12-2019 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
davienna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 09-12-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

eggsbusket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Pasarbella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 10-12-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1