The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 29th sept

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
14th Oct - Monday - Went to BarBarBar around midnight and still had lots of tables. Opted to go for a table near a group of girls and see what happens. It was a very slow start as girls were still sober. After a few shots here and there then action happened. One bro started with one girl and got her contact. Where as i had a couple behind me. My girl spoke perfect english but not really a looker. However, feel got a good chance lol. Later went KTV and no girls were available.
15th Oct - Tues - Went to barbarbar and had a really good table. 4 tables around us full of girls. It was picking which ones to target. It required a gay guy to come and start breaking the ice as he was playing some jokes. Then things get a bit wild in which the girl next to me started talking to me. Eventually, we was grinding and kissing. Another bro joined later and as the liquor gone, i decided to make the move in which to bring her back. She said fine. Her friends stopped her from going. Being annoyed, i said bye and we made our move to KTV. Damage 2k
Old 17-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
15th Oct - Tues - Went to barbarbar and had a really good table. 4 tables around us full of girls. It was picking which ones to target. It required a gay guy to come and start breaking the ice as he was playing some jokes. Then things get a bit wild in which the girl next to me started talking to me. Eventually, we was grinding and kissing. Another bro joined later and as the liquor gone, i decided to make the move in which to bring her back. She said fine. Her friends stopped her from going. Being annoyed, i said bye and we made our move to KTV. Damage 2k
16th Oct - Weds - Went to barbarbar and again a good table spoilt with choices.
It was hitting 1.00am and we still had not talked to girls yet, so we went our seperate ways in which one bro hit on the left hand side i hit on the right. Bro got a lead and i got my mine. Mine is going to Aus to study MBA in a month haha. Spoke good english too. Not sure i would have a chance but will try.
Old 17-10-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

u going anywhere tmr nite?
Old 18-10-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
u going anywhere tmr nite?
what day??
Old 18-10-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
16th Oct - Weds - Went to barbarbar and again a good table spoilt with choices.
It was hitting 1.00am and we still had not talked to girls yet, so we went our seperate ways in which one bro hit on the left hand side i hit on the right. Bro got a lead and i got my mine. Mine is going to Aus to study MBA in a month haha. Spoke good english too. Not sure i would have a chance but will try.
17th Oct - Thurs - I had a lead from barbarbar to come to my condo at 9pm. Did the business and kicked her out at 11.30pm saying i had to work. Then met up with some bros in BarBarBar. So arrived and didnt take long with one table of girls with one of the them kept smiling at me. She came and cheers but i didnt take much notice to her as she wasnt a looker. As the night progress, another girl i known arrived to a table next to us. Shes been asking me if she can come to my condo for a while in which i keep ignoring. Again shes not a looker. As the night progressed, the first group of girls kept coming to our table and two girls started to hit on the other bros. Now, this is where it got abit weird, i kept on getting cheers by the first girl and the other girl. Suddenly i see another girl i remember from another night in BarBarBar and she spoke to me. She was much hotter than the others so i focused on her. Though, i had my doubts on the 3rd girl as I feel she works in a g club. I started to feel something abit weird with the 1st group of girls, they spoke broken english and knew how to pour the drinks and serve us and yes my assumption was correct, all working girls. Anyway, my focus was on the 3rd girl and i manage to get her line as they are going to party tomorrow. Turns out shes a car model pretty
Told the other bros that the girls were working and left immediately. Went to KTV 3.30-5.00am. 1.4k damage
Old 18-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
what day??
18 oct haha I'm in bkk till sun but with family so bored at night. Barbarbar is place for fl or normal pub?
Old 18-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
18 oct haha I'm in bkk till sun but with family so bored at night. Barbarbar is place for fl or normal pub?

Normal club. Sometimes FL like last night but tonight being friday is going to be crowded
Old 19-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
17th Oct - Thurs - I had a lead from barbarbar to come to my condo at 9pm. Did the business and kicked her out at 11.30pm saying i had to work. Then met up with some bros in BarBarBar. So arrived and didnt take long with one table of girls with one of the them kept smiling at me. She came and cheers but i didnt take much notice to her as she wasnt a looker. As the night progress, another girl i known arrived to a table next to us. Shes been asking me if she can come to my condo for a while in which i keep ignoring. Again shes not a looker. As the night progressed, the first group of girls kept coming to our table and two girls started to hit on the other bros. Now, this is where it got abit weird, i kept on getting cheers by the first girl and the other girl. Suddenly i see another girl i remember from another night in BarBarBar and she spoke to me. She was much hotter than the others so i focused on her. Though, i had my doubts on the 3rd girl as I feel she works in a g club. I started to feel something abit weird with the 1st group of girls, they spoke broken english and knew how to pour the drinks and serve us and yes my assumption was correct, all working girls. Anyway, my focus was on the 3rd girl and i manage to get her line as they are going to party tomorrow. Turns out shes a car model pretty
Told the other bros that the girls were working and left immediately. Went to KTV 3.30-5.00am. 1.4k damage
18th Oct - Friday - Went to barbarbar at 10pm having booked a table but the place wasnt ready due to an event. 11pm got the table right in the centre and 2 bros joined. I had called out one previous lead and she brought a malaysian girl along. After seeing her the 2nd time, i defintely must have been drunk to talk to her hahaha. I avoided talking to her much taking not much interest but she kept bothering me. I decided to venture to yelloe with other bro and i met an old flame but she was with another guy. Not much around in yelloe and went back to the table. Later, the old flame comes to my table asking who iam with hahaha. I say friend. Thai girls love to do things like this.
Later on the girl that i called out, trys to dance with me, hold my hand. I pushed her away and then left and went home. She was messaging me where am i as i didnt say bye. Now shes annoyed that i didnt go back with her hahahah

Couldnt find a new KTV so went home
Old 28-10-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
18th Oct - Friday - Went to barbarbar at 10pm having booked a table but the place wasnt ready due to an event. 11pm got the table right in the centre and 2 bros joined. I had called out one previous lead and she brought a malaysian girl along. After seeing her the 2nd time, i defintely must have been drunk to talk to her hahaha. I avoided talking to her much taking not much interest but she kept bothering me. I decided to venture to yelloe with other bro and i met an old flame but she was with another guy. Not much around in yelloe and went back to the table. Later, the old flame comes to my table asking who iam with hahaha. I say friend. Thai girls love to do things like this.
Later on the girl that i called out, trys to dance with me, hold my hand. I pushed her away and then left and went home. She was messaging me where am i as i didnt say bye. Now shes annoyed that i didnt go back with her hahahah

Couldnt find a new KTV so went home
19th Oct - Saturday - Hit babyface with one bro at 10.30pm and all tables were full and we were lead upstairs. Damage for bottle was 2.7k not including mixers. Table was very bad and could not get any action. Waited till 1.30am before we could get a table downstairs. A few girls near us but one bro had brought two girls along and so the two bros i left them to get hooked up. Main reason is that the previous girls i was hitting on were around me. Left at 2.30am as the bottle finished and the bros went to Korean Town to eat. I went home as i had a girl finishing work from Sherbet (previous contact from babyface wanting to meet me).

Now in Phuket for work and then on a break. Need some time for my liver to recover and get sleep

Back in action in Nov 25th. Those wanting to hang out pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1