The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
ChanandlerBong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanomite View Post
Blk 3XX beside a hair salon..
Put facial n spa..
Got any bro try be4 dunno got do massage anot..
Walk by ytd morning saw two girl one damn big boobs.. one very sexy n slim.. dress to kill..
But dare not ask as morning too crowded lot of ppl walking around..
I know what u mean bro.. Just went to walk around there, have 3-4 shops, not sure if any action. Saw the same shop next to hair salon, looks like a slim SYT, wanted to go in but all the old uncle sitting beside the hair salon then i paiseh
Old 26-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanandlerBong View Post
I know what u mean bro.. Just went to walk around there, have 3-4 shops, not sure if any action. Saw the same shop next to hair salon, looks like a slim SYT, wanted to go in but all the old uncle sitting beside the hair salon then i paiseh
Go in the evening, less crowded but still got uncles sitting around and many people at the coffee shop nearby
Old 27-10-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is this place ah? Any bro can share?
Old 27-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Go in the evening, less crowded but still got uncles sitting around and many people at the coffee shop nearby
Hahaha bro I went at 8+ at night, still got Uncle there sia I sibei paiseh. Any bros have tried this shop before?
Old 28-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
darkooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
Back to this SPA in AMK, WeChat the boss and asked for a pretty masseuse. The Boss (lady) sent a nice photo but couldn't get her as she's been booked and so the Boss sent another one. Not bad looking and so went ahead. Signed up for P-massage at $88 which is $18 more for normal 90min massage.

Was led to the room with attached shower which I have not been too.... Then this pretty ML came in again, she claimed that she is over 30 yo but she seems younger as she is slim with good complexion. No GQ asked and go straight to HJ after a long teasing. Unhooked her bra and started licking the small nipple and caressing the body till I cum.

Took a shower and was surprised that she was still in the room and offered to wipe me dry.... Oh.... Then she lied on the bed and I also cuddled with her on the bed for a while befoee putijng on the my clothes. Small breast but the cfm look is sexier with the moaning when I lick/suck her. No FJ too bad, maybe can date her out one day .. Gave her $50 before leaving.

Before leaving the spa, met the ML whom the Boss first sent her photo to me.... Ok, she will be the next one I visit this spa again. 2 to 3 more MLs to try...

It's really a good playground in AMK...
Oo live in AMK but don’t know such place exist ... share with me to enlighten me haha thanks
Old 28-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 5
Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!Ariesbenny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanandlerBong View Post
I went too. But didn't saw any. There are a few massage shops. Can share more details bro which shop is it? Thanks
Old 28-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesbenny View Post
I went too. But didn't saw any. There are a few massage shops. Can share more details bro which shop is it? Thanks
It's the row behind the 4D shop bro, directly next to a hair salon. The ML I see already steam sia.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share contact and location bro
Old 28-10-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Barchormeepok is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Back to this SPA in AMK, WeChat the boss and asked for a pretty masseuse. The Boss (lady) sent a nice photo but couldn't get her as she's been booked and so the Boss sent another one. Not bad looking and so went ahead. Signed up for P-massage at $88 which is $18 more for normal 90min massage.

Was led to the room with attached shower which I have not been too.... Then this pretty ML came in again, she claimed that she is over 30 yo but she seems younger as she is slim with good complexion. No GQ asked and go straight to HJ after a long teasing. Unhooked her bra and started licking the small nipple and caressing the body till I cum.

Took a shower and was surprised that she was still in the room and offered to wipe me dry.... Oh.... Then she lied on the bed and I also cuddled with her on the bed for a while befoee putijng on the my clothes. Small breast but the cfm look is sexier with the moaning when I lick/suck her. No FJ too bad, maybe can date her out one day .. Gave her $50 before leaving.

Before leaving the spa, met the ML whom the Boss first sent her photo to me.... Ok, she will be the next one I visit this spa again. 2 to 3 more MLs to try...

It's really a good playground in AMK...

Hi bro, can share location pls? Thanks!!
Old 28-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went to a bank in AMK today but was too early as the bank wasn't opened so early.

So tried the SPA nearby.

Was served by a young Vietnamese who can speak a bit of Mandarin and she said she is just 21 yo this year.

No individual bath facilities and had to use the central bathroom.
Massage was strong and soothing. During the massage, I told her that the disposable underwear is a bit tight and uncomfortable. She tore apart the left side of the underwear for me. Tink tink, got chance for happy ending. Then she continued to massage but not much of teasing so I thought maybe no chance.

She did the back massage for almost 40 min but the GQ popped "你要按前面吗?”. Then I said "当然!” and I was asked to turn around. Then she did the massage and I started to roam her body, unhook her bra, caress the B cup with inverted nipples, then proceed to lick and suck out the nipple. Tried my luck to roam down and of course succeeded without resistance.

Total damage:$50+$50

Will come back to try other gals again. Maybe the Indonesian gal next round.
Hi bro, able to share location pls. Thanks.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Not that familiar with AMK area but don't want to start a new thread so just post here. Was at block 5XX (there's another spa just opposite the road), walked past a shop just now after lunch and a MILF was sitting outside. Suddenly just felt like having a quick release while still thinking of the ML from the legit shop that I am targeting. So just walked up to her and asked her price for 30 mins. Took the time to take a look at her further, not exactly my type, can see she's quite old liao, but her breasts still looks ok so heck it and just go ahead and try since I felt damn horny.

Partitioned by curtain type of shop. Ask her don't massage back, just focus on lower body. Of course she knew what I want, but she purposely avoided the sensitive areas for 10 mins before whispering in my ear if I want to massage there. Was quoted $50, wanna bargain but then at that point in time another customer came in and her colleague brought the other bro to the next partition. So heck it, just agreed and she started the teasing.

Not the best but I was really just there for a quick release so quickly signalled I want to turn over. Flipped over, she continued and I just pulled up her top, unhook her bra and started playing with her nipples. At least C Cup, and suddenly I just want to vent all my vulgar lust on her, so that I will be more gentle with the legit TCM lady.

So pulled her closer, start licking her nipples gently first while she continued to stroke my lil bro then suddenly sucked on her nipple real hard while my left hand grabbed her other breasts real hard too. She let out a loud moan and quickly lowered her head, guess she likes it rough? Didn't hear any reaction from the other customer or her colleague though.

Continued sucking her breasts and can see that she's trying to get me to release so thought of work matters to slow down my unloading while other hand tried to go south. Surprise to find no resistance from her and I pulled down her pants and panties till her thigh area and saw her hairy pussy. Gently caress her pussy and it was wet, guess she's turned on too. I continued the gentle fingering without entering her pussy and felt her getting wetter. She quickened her pace of stroking me, then I stopped her hand and she looked at me. Signalled to her to bend towards me and I whispered in her ears: Touch yourself down there for me to see.

She widen her eyes and I pulled her hand towards her own pussy area. I stroked myself while urging her silently to touch herself. She then started to touch herself and I was surprised that not only was she starting to breathe more heavily, she started to use her other hand to grope her own breasts. I took it as a signal and started sucking her other breast while continuing to stroke myself. When I felt that I want to release, I grabbed her hand which is groping her breasts and place it on my lil bro and then squeezed her breast real hard again. She stroked me furiously before I finally released my load. However, she seemed like to be in her own world and continued to play with herself even after I unload. I waited for a while then started to take the towel to wipe myself, that's when she came back to Earth and give me a CFM look before pulling up her pants and pulling her shirt back without hooking her bra. Then she went out to get a warm towel and came back to wipe me. As she was wiping, I started groping her breasts from outside her shirt again and she just smiled at me.

She stayed in the partition as I'm wearing my clothes. I can also hear the other customer maybe starting his action as the familiar sound of stroking lil bro came from his cubicle. Finished dressing up, paid her $50 for the action and left the cubicle. She followed me out and then near the door (they don't have back door to leave from which I don't like), she told me to come find her again. I asked for her name (Coco, not sure if it's the same Coco in this thread that's why I posted here) and told her next time I come, I will fuck her real hard. She just laugh and didn't say anything. I looked at her again and say "next time you see me, you better get your colleague to massage me cos if it is you, I will fuck you till the whole shop can hear". She laughed again and say next time come earlier, normally she's the only one in the shop from 10 am to noon. I said ok and left, but think I will only return if I want some unrestrained release.

Dunno why I am feeling to unleash some rough fun today, maybe pent up too long, but all in all got quite an ok deal for $50 + entrance of 30 mins ($30).
Hi bro. Please share location. Thanks!
Old 29-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ==========
Bros, there is a new Coco at Win Spa amk ave 5......
Anyone tried this new COCO -is her massage good ?
Only asking about massage and not other services
Old 29-10-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by borom View Post
Anyone tried this new COCO -is her massage good ?
Only asking about massage and not other services
============
no try yet.
but my friend try Eva at Win Spa. good massage.
in case u want more spicy, add $50 for extra chilli
Old 29-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidleeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybigfan View Post
so i was in AMK last weekend to do some errand. read this thread and decided to try the MP that is next to the 4D shop (3xx). i think there's 3 MPs there. the one to the left of the 4D shop is a legit TCM shop, so i think should be very clean. but on the right, there's two MPs (green signboard and blue signboard). walked pass those two but tbh, neither looks appealing. both shops only have curtains. but since i'm there, and been wanting a rub for a while, i gave one of the shoe a try (green signboard) and it the massage i gotten from the ML is quite good. they provide shorts for you to change. so i just changed to the short and lie on the massage bed. she came in 5 mins later. i wouldn't say it's the best i had, but it's above average for sure. took 90 minutes, and ya lor, standard rate applies.

Don't go to this blk 3xx, very soon police will come and raid the place, due that the massage centre along 4D shop, massgae lady dont have any massage certificate, which is just paino type.

SPF is montioring on those shop nowards. so better be safe or sorry....

find place that have massage laddy with certificate, they will provide better then thoss.

thks.
Old 30-10-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
axaxa114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please share location. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1