The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot_noty View Post
so, LD and some huggy snuggy and rubba rubba?
that depends on your KC skill. it's not automatically given.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Evangelite13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
73 boring as usual for non-regular solo wolf. slim girls but they ignore non-regular solo wolf.

forbidden at concorde got shut down by anti-vice. not sure how long the shut down is. u fellas get special there be discreet la, why get caught. wah lao eh

coldplay LD is still the lowest at $26 per beer glass. new batch of girls in the house.
I was there a couple of weeks back, bottle of beer for LD was $40+. I heard that this week, the price has increased to $60. But if you buy a bucket of 5 of LD, its $240.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelite13 View Post
I was there a couple of weeks back, bottle of beer for LD was $40+. I heard that this week, the price has increased to $60. But if you buy a bucket of 5 of LD, its $240.
that works out to be $48 per LD?

there is another option. Jug for sharing with the girl is $180 a few weeks back.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you need to define what you mean by playable. Don't have specials.
Let's put it more simply: what can you usually get for an LD (or 3)?

Old 05-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLord View Post
Let's put it more simply: what can you usually get for an LD (or 3)?

you negotiate with the girl lo
Old 06-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
coldplay LD is still the lowest at $26 per beer glass. new batch of girls in the house.
If I remember correctly, LD was $29.90 (glass of beer). Hmm that was more than 6 months ago.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
If I remember correctly, LD was $29.90 (glass of beer). Hmm that was more than 6 months ago.
It used to be a mug for customers was $10 and a mug for LD was $29.90. Price changed. Mug for customer now $12 while LD mug was downsized to glass at $26/glass. Still more affordable than M2M or FB.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update on Coldplay, bro!
Old 09-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Chiongster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros at duxton tonight?
Old 10-12-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Chiongster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night i went to quite few places with a cousin of mine. We went h********d, O**o, CI, SS and ended up at m*m. Expected monday to be quiet and yup it was.

H********d - okok was quite bright. Girls was ok about 7/10. Drank a mug and left.

O**o - loud music. Walk in and walk out. Sorry i'm not a loud music person.

CI - girls calling us in. Went in to check it out was thinking of ordering a mug, but sudden urge of peeing so went in to use the toilet. Came out realised that my cousin wasn't into this place. Girls on the lower side. So we left. Was feeling guilt for using the toilet and left without ordering.

SS - went in ordered both of us a mug. The girls who came to us slightly plump. Few stunners 8/10. Went upstairs to play few games of pool saw a bro. Not sure if he's from here. There's a dark corner at level 2, guess was for hanky panky. That bro shifted there awhile later so since we have no girls we decided to leave the place as not to disturb the bro! Hahaha.

M*M - more crowd, but we both like the sofa seats. Ordered a bottle of chivas and start hunting. Quite a few stunners but abit more pushy on LDs. Girls 7-8/10. The first girl who seated with me telling me sad stories and was pushy on LDs kind of killing my mood. Get another girl some LDs and things gets better.

Damage around 600 that night split between me and my cousin. LD was 50 for a bottle of beer or cup of chivas and not sure about the 100 as i didn't order.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Went exploring the day before
Oxley Tower joints in operation for a few months already.

1 joint Sparkles on 3rd floor. SH Mug $10. Didn't go in.
3 joints on 2nd floor.
Phil Nights HH Mug $5. SH $7. This joint abit small.
Candy. Never went in. Heard is same management as Sparkles.
Oxcen Mug $7 all night. LD $10/shot or $30/glass. Corner unit. Dark, more chill ambience. Girls R and M tag team can be really fun.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

3 joints on 2nd floor.
Oxcen Mug $7 all night. LD $10/shot or $30/glass. Corner unit. Dark, more chill ambience. Girls R and M tag team can be really fun.
NV knew oxley towers had pinay pubs, up you when power recover
Old 11-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

3 joints on 2nd floor.
Bro,
just opened for a couple of months.
Different management then those in Duxton but many of the same girls..
Still refreshing to be in a new pub with none of the musty smells..

Of late, I have spent more time there and at LP. Avoiding TP.

Cheers
Old 11-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
jdksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster90 View Post
Last night i went to quite few places with a cousin of mine. We went h********d, O**o, CI, SS and ended up at m*m. Expected monday to be quiet and yup it was.

H********d - okok was quite bright. Girls was ok about 7/10. Drank a mug and left.

O**o - loud music. Walk in and walk out. Sorry i'm not a loud music person.

CI - girls calling us in. Went in to check it out was thinking of ordering a mug, but sudden urge of peeing so went in to use the toilet. Came out realised that my cousin wasn't into this place. Girls on the lower side. So we left. Was feeling guilt for using the toilet and left without ordering.

SS - went in ordered both of us a mug. The girls who came to us slightly plump. Few stunners 8/10. Went upstairs to play few games of pool saw a bro. Not sure if he's from here. There's a dark corner at level 2, guess was for hanky panky. That bro shifted there awhile later so since we have no girls we decided to leave the place as not to disturb the bro! Hahaha.

M*M - more crowd, but we both like the sofa seats. Ordered a bottle of chivas and start hunting. Quite a few stunners but abit more pushy on LDs. Girls 7-8/10. The first girl who seated with me telling me sad stories and was pushy on LDs kind of killing my mood. Get another girl some LDs and things gets better.

Damage around 600 that night split between me and my cousin. LD was 50 for a bottle of beer or cup of chivas and not sure about the 100 as i didn't order.
Bro,can Pm me the real name of the pubs as well as the location? I used to go to OBS in Joo Chiat but that one is not good these days. Thanks bro!
Old 17-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

Anyone been to Mad Mxxx in Holiday Inn before? Been there once but not much playability?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1