The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
In my opinion she is SYT and more

The hand that fate has dealt me does not include a body image

For that you must contact Batman’s arch nemesis

And request a wechat profile image

Succeed if you do share with me oso

Can?
You referring to the Joker?

She on strawberry leave la.

Going to bonk her soon.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Working Lady
I see WL everywhere in this forum.. thanks now i finally know the meaning
Old 02-12-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Going to bonk her soon.
What is strawberry leave? Mens?.she Got hong ling size ma? Feel like bong her too
Old 02-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
What is strawberry leave? Mens?.she Got hong ling size ma? Feel like bong her too
Same as red bean soup.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-12-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Going to bonk her soon.
Who else but you.

The dean of the SBF

I must conjour up the dark arts to posses your body....

....When you make sweet agonizing love to my sweety

Now that would be true evil ......muah ha ha
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Same as red bean soup.
he might ask you about the dessert too
Old 03-12-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
he might ask you about the dessert too
It is this desert

Which doth recharge

The nectar of her flower

The faunt of her youth

The gentle swaying of her hips

Which drives us men

To that enchanting garden

Last edited by Dignified69; 03-12-2019 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Clarity
Old 07-12-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro,

Your sixth sense beri tokong hor.

I guess you missed our discussion about TT few pages back.

Here are some of the posts.

Post by lextheman

Post by GiftonJS

Post joker88

Post by unfit

Please try her next time and post your FR here.

Just joking hor. I no anyhow recommend WLs to buddies

Wa, just noticed that she was so jia lat formerly, lol.
No wonder she told me that her FRs were lousy, lmao.

Seems that she has changed a great deal. I think dai gor the Wolf S commander must have trained her with the Change Management initiatives , hahahaha.

Bro, referenced to my FR on her 2 days ago, would u want to try her again ?

BTW, i tried Bai Yang on 13 July 19 for the 1st bonk and followed on 18 July 19.
1st bonk she furnished light frenching . 2nd bonk with better frenching on first halve of the 1 hr session only.(2nd halve no frenching because she was annoyed by my long pounding). Thats why i only up her twice. But she did french .......But i was quite surprised Dai Gor also got it
Old 11-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Wa, just noticed that she was so jia lat formerly, lol.
No wonder she told me that her FRs were lousy, lmao.

Seems that she has changed a great deal. I think dai gor the Wolf S commander must have trained her with the Change Management initiatives , hahahaha.

Bro, referenced to my FR on her 2 days ago, would u want to try her again ?

BTW, i tried Bai Yang on 13 July 19 for the 1st bonk and followed on 18 July 19.
1st bonk she furnished light frenching . 2nd bonk with better frenching on first halve of the 1 hr session only.(2nd halve no frenching because she was annoyed by my long pounding). Thats why i only up her twice. But she did french .......But i was quite surprised Dai Gor also got it
How to go L16H6? How much isit?
Old 11-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How to go L16H6? How much isit?
Go to Lorong 16.

House #6 is at the end of Lorong 16 next to a coffee shop along the main Geylang Road.

PRC girls here cost SGD150 an hour.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Go to Lorong 16.

House #6 is at the end of Lorong 16 next to a coffee shop along the main Geylang Road.

PRC girls here cost SGD150 an hour.
These prc must be better looking ones.. just now went around there saw afew $60/25min.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Believe me bro joker88 I would also choose XN. I am smitten by that sex kitten.

I agree with your observation on BYs facial features
What number is XN? Whats the name? Feel like gg on monday for her
Old 12-12-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of

Quote:
What number is XN? Whats the name? Feel like gg on monday for her
Too late. XN, XM rtc. Huizi also not working now till she rtc
Old 12-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by new91day View Post
Too late. XN, XM rtc. Huizi also not working now till she rtc
Omg... i havent tried any in GL yet.. anymore gem?lookin for SYT...
Old 12-12-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omg... i havent tried any in GL yet.. anymore gem?lookin for SYT...
You are in This L16H6 thread. SYT here are Guai Guai and May. Can try seems popular, though I have not tried them. I have tried Bai Yang, Kiki and Rou Rou from this house. More service and sexy ladies, not the sweet young kind. Good. If you want to try all the Malaysian Cat 150, which the ladies are already mature, but service is good, then this house has a lot, Yumi, Xiao Jun, Janet ... haha I also can’t remember. I only tried Yumi before and she is great

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1