The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
The answer is yes.
Think I will pass then. There's a big difference between pics and vid.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think no need to wait for her to mature already.

She is first time here. Just noob and started out advertising wrongly.

It is not tough for her to compete bro. She has a lot a lot of messages and calls per day, but she quit because not really her forte. She was never in this line before. Other than afraid of fishes, she only accept those really really 'safe' customers, and she will not go below her acceptable limits. She has her story in coming here and I understand why she only does what she does. So honestly, what I have seen her in that hour, is really her. That is why I found her refreshing.

In that few days, I noticed she is actually quite a sincere person. Some things she did which I will not elaborate here as too much details may just compromise her and others who visited her. Not the typical ML. Changed my perception of her with a lot of respect. She is actually quite a hot property and anyone that has engaged her will not let her go. I was just lucky to have taken that plunge and had her for a few times. I don't think she will ever come back into this line. Hope not.

Anyway, she has found something better. No more worries and still go home ok. Am happy for her.
Unless it's at least 300k sgd .else money is never enuf .
Old 11-11-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
There are various possible scenario y some left even before really starting but likelihood is due to mentally and physically cannot get use to servicing strangers day in day out, especially new to this scene.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/
Try her this morning

Looks 9/10 slight diff from pic but is her and she looks good
Figure 9/10 slim and natural front. She was wearing those school girl undies with small pic wow. Kinky. Nice cute butt too.
Massage 9/10 she know what to do with oil. You can let her know if u dun want
Sensual 8/10 she is like those school girl been shy but I like that and ask her to do what you want.
Gfe 8/10 good conversation.
Rtm yes

If you like massage she is a go to.
If you like those school kind of feeling, she is nice. Did advise her to get a clothes that is easy removable.
Visited Bei-Bei on Saturday. Body and boobs are soft and nice to touch. Very service oriented. Shy girl. Her massage is good. Will RTM soon
Old 11-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
So now you can directly connect, physically. Lol. It's puzzling cause if business is smoking hot, won't need to resort to this.
Business is good that’s why she thinks can bang on it and charge $170
Old 11-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey1109 View Post
Business is good that’s why she thinks can bang on it and charge $170
Actually $170 is reasonable. For her physique.

Main reason is taking FJ jobs full day takes a tow on the body. For most FLs, they cannot last a long period of time taking 9-10 customers a day. So mixing it up, would be less tiring.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Felt necessary to share with fellow bros here again.
Credit to Johndick and Franco bros for the awesome recommendation!

Here is the FR using my standard template:

https://sglonelyguy.org/qing-chuan-massage/

Photo similarity: > 95%

Looks: 9.5/10 (definitely my type of looks, real SYT. Head turner on the streets - for me)

Body shape: 9.5/10 (I like her hourglass figure, if she is more meaty, I would have awarded a perfect 10. Alas, she is trying to cut down on her weight, ladies - they have very high expectations of ideal weight . The perfect 10 will have to wait )

Eyes: 9.5/10 (mesmerizing especially when she looks at you intently. I can totally lose myself to her)

Lips: 9.0/10 (nice thin lips. The type I love. Unfortunately, can’t kiss those lips. I’m fine and respect her wishes. Certainly, I would want her to be comfortable)

Massage skills: 9.5/10 (close to pro, with very decent and good strength, please go and try if you are looking for massage. Observe her elbows a little and you will know if this lady is hardworking in this aspect. This is one of her strong points that made me RTM ...... thumbs up!)

Boops: 8/10 (enough for my hands to hold. I respect her wishes though)

GFE: 9.5/10 (lover feel, you want to bring her home permanently - it’s really that type of feeling)

HJ: 9.5/10 (her technique is great! Great for me! Cummed! )

Attitude: 9.5/10 (very honest lady and terrific conversationalist)

There are restrictions that Qingchuan had placed to make herself comfortable. I’m very happy with respecting her restrictions. Afterall, we would like to be comfortable, isn’t it.

You will be happy conversing with her. She has good knowledge of certain topics of interest. Find out yourself. It is very engaging kind of conversation, trust me on that.

And, this honest lady keeps to the stipulated time in a reasonable manner. I like she way she manages it, truly.
Also, if you intend to tip her, please tell her upfront. I gave her $150 and you guessed it, she gave me $30 back! We had a great laugh. I love her honesty and very teenage like demeanor.

RTM: erm ... I’ll be really honest. RTM few times since Johndick and Franco bros’ recommendation. And yes, more appt has been made.

Each of us may have different experience with individual ML.
Yours and mine with Qingchuan may be different too.
If there are gaps, that’s life.
If you come at me for the gaps, I’ll ask you to fark off and grow up.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 11-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/tingting-massage/

Anyone tried this ML?
Old 11-11-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi does any bro know which ml does body cracking massage?
Thanks
Old 11-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
Hi does any bro know which ml does body cracking massage?
Thanks

I supposed there's none other Xiao Yi at the current pool of MLs, anyone has any
idea if she's RTC or serving regulars only?
Cuz i saw her ads were up last month, or the month before for a very short period.

Thank You
Old 11-11-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Saw XiaoYu posting new pic, quite stunning, any review?
Old 11-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Is hebe still working?
Old 11-11-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
I managed to try her before she left and the experience was way before then most reviews here, in fact she was FN throughout. Since she had left I shall not elaborate much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think no need to wait for her to mature already.

She is first time here. Just noob and started out advertising wrongly.

It is not tough for her to compete bro. She has a lot a lot of messages and calls per day, but she quit because not really her forte. She was never in this line before. Other than afraid of fishes, she only accept those really really 'safe' customers, and she will not go below her acceptable limits. She has her story in coming here and I understand why she only does what she does. So honestly, what I have seen her in that hour, is really her. That is why I found her refreshing.

In that few days, I noticed she is actually quite a sincere person. Some things she did which I will not elaborate here as too much details may just compromise her and others who visited her. Not the typical ML. Changed my perception of her with a lot of respect. She is actually quite a hot property and anyone that has engaged her will not let her go. I was just lucky to have taken that plunge and had her for a few times. I don't think she will ever come back into this line. Hope not.

Anyway, she has found something better. No more worries and still go home ok. Am happy for her.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qiao-massage/

Went back to visit my favourite masseur, previously known as momo, now xiao qiao. Thought she will be here as long as previously little did I know she going back real soon.

Though in terms of services there's really quite a few that offered the same, ZZ, old angel etc but somehow I just more able to connect with her.

Anyway I normally prefer to stick to a few regulars once I'm connected with them, lesser misses this way.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New blood! anyone tried??

https://sglonelyguy.org/linlin-massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1