The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
If really quit, then it is as predicted.
what you mean bro?

i thought she not first time here yet popular.
or because customer issues
She was FN, but couldn't get used to southern region roaming (or some bros were too rough causing her to feel sore below), and she converted to SN, but with no reduction in price.
Old 10-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Phound1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.info/karen-nude-nuru-b2b-msg-hj/

Karen MR

went for 90 min nuru b2b. English Speaking

Location: East, is alone slightly complicated to get to the location.

Face: 5/10, much older than the videos would suggest. Late 30s to early 40s.

Body: 5/10, boobs saggy Bs with slight a belly. Showing more age.

Massage 7/10: Not as good as Xiao Yi but not piano. It can focus on some tight spots and apply pressure. This was the most enjoyable skill she had.

Nuru 6/10: Fairly sensual with some noises, and trimmed kitty looked good. No 4g roaming, nude. Not that into it because of the body. The sensual hand technique was good though, and 1st bullet came out nicely.

Gfe: 6/10 average chatting experience no super good connection but also not cold.

Between 60 min to 90 min she started getting more texts and calls, she was answering with one hand and massage me with the other. I tried to go for the 2nd bullet, I think lack of attraction and SMS played a part was having trouble. Asked to try the chair, its a $20 top-up, which was not listed on the website so declined. Ended up not being able to finish firing. I was told to shower and prepare to go, ends up I still had 10 minutes on the clock.

RTM: No, much older than the pic, and ended leaving with time left on the clock.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No Massage Ml can be better than xiaoyi

sms xiao xiao no reply.same as baoer style

still sally good, sms always got reply

Last edited by heartlock; 10-11-2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/zoya-massage/

Location: poor and likely to pose challenges for some. But unlikely to change anytime soon. Having said that, she operates alone and cleanliness is tip top. Same as how 7P and Hebe maintain theirs. Towels are thick and clean too

Looks: 1st impressions plain Jane look but considering the category she operates in; I’d say aesthetically better than 7P, Ni Ni. She does have a pleasant demeanour that will draw her fair share of supporters

Massage: right up there with the best. As forceful as Aimee, 7P, Fiona, Cat and Summer. Also have quite a few variations so recommend to take at least 90 min

Figure: hands down best pair around currently. She’s blessed with the perfect pair of breasts. While not as big, the proportion, feel and shape are as an earlier bro put it, Ai La quality. No one beat hers currently

RTM: yes, her pair already worth the entry fee though in reality, her limited availability would mean that similar to Adele, regular visits will be hard to meet timings

Tip: Go for 90min

In spite of the well publicised limitations she impose, she’s still a viable choice for a good massage by a pleasing ML
Old 10-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
now deciding between MiMi and Beibei... both D cups... which one is better???

Decided to drop NaNa now since she is in hotel
Bro , I have not seen Bei Bei. But I am sure any boobs lover will want to put his hands on Mi Mi. Lovely boobs. It did not sag at all despite the size. And nipple is small and nice. Not those big and brown type. She is pretty as well. Worth a visit in my opinion. If you are nice, she can be accommodating to your requests.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Aiyo so sad... I thought still can wait for her to mature in her offerings.
I think no need to wait for her to mature already.

Quote:
what you mean bro?

i thought she not first time here yet popular.
or because customer issues
She is first time here. Just noob and started out advertising wrongly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I think quite tough for her to compete in the SN market as those who do well in this segment have strong appeals in their own ways. What she should really learn is how to position herself during sensual to guard again misbehaving customers, and remain in the FN market. My prediction is that she'd either revert to FN or cut short her stay due to lack of support.

It is not tough for her to compete bro. She has a lot a lot of messages and calls per day, but she quit because not really her forte. She was never in this line before. Other than afraid of fishes, she only accept those really really 'safe' customers, and she will not go below her acceptable limits. She has her story in coming here and I understand why she only does what she does. So honestly, what I have seen her in that hour, is really her. That is why I found her refreshing.

In that few days, I noticed she is actually quite a sincere person. Some things she did which I will not elaborate here as too much details may just compromise her and others who visited her. Not the typical ML. Changed my perception of her with a lot of respect. She is actually quite a hot property and anyone that has engaged her will not let her go. I was just lucky to have taken that plunge and had her for a few times. I don't think she will ever come back into this line. Hope not.

Anyway, she has found something better. No more worries and still go home ok. Am happy for her.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I nvr get to try her but it's really good to hear that she is out of this line. Cos it's really difficult for most to drop in this trade once they are in this.
Good luck and all the best to her 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think no need to wait for her to mature already.

She is first time here. Just noob and started out advertising wrongly.

It is not tough for her to compete bro. She has a lot a lot of messages and calls per day, but she quit because not really her forte. She was never in this line before. Other than afraid of fishes, she only accept those really really 'safe' customers, and she will not go below her acceptable limits. She has her story in coming here and I understand why she only does what she does. So honestly, what I have seen her in that hour, is really her. That is why I found her refreshing.

In that few days, I noticed she is actually quite a sincere person. Some things she did which I will not elaborate here as too much details may just compromise her and others who visited her. Not the typical ML. Changed my perception of her with a lot of respect. She is actually quite a hot property and anyone that has engaged her will not let her go. I was just lucky to have taken that plunge and had her for a few times. I don't think she will ever come back into this line. Hope not.

Anyway, she has found something better. No more worries and still go home ok. Am happy for her.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:

Good for her. Although I've never met her, would still like to wish her all the best, and any other ladies who are leaving this industry altogether..
Old 10-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

RTM for Xiaoya.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/

Still consistent with her sensuals. Highlight would be the soapy massage on bed. Ample boobs rubbing, full nude with smooth sliding along all the sensitive cracks and bumps (lol) on my body, a satisfying stimulating experience. Mouth skills are above average as well.

Only expectation is that she's a pretty pre-MILF with a good figure. She packs a decent massage as well.

Currently rotating her, Xiao Xiao and TN. All catering to different aspects.

Last edited by Blu3; 11-11-2019 at 09:55 AM.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

Wish her all the best. I'm glad for her, as I do find her a sincere person too. Hope things turn out for her, as she had pondered over her decision...
Old 10-11-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Wish her all the best. I'm glad for her, as I do find her a sincere person too. Hope things turn out for her, as she had pondered over her decision...
which ml you all refering
Old 10-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
which ml you all refering
I am talking about Bao er
Old 10-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by igwwsat View Post
I wonder if he meant Jiu Er
https://sglonelyguy.org/jiu-er-massage/

She's been in Singapore a couple of times.

Face: 7/10, above average looking, my type
Hi friend, I recently added her on WeChat. Just wondering if the latest vid she posted the most representative of her looks in real life?
Old 10-11-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi friend, I recently added her on WeChat. Just wondering if the latest vid she posted the most representative of her looks in real life?
The answer is yes.

To sidetrack, Jiu Er is responsible for guiding Ai La to the ML scene here. The rest is history.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
The answer is yes.

To sidetrack, Jiu Er is responsible for guiding Ai La to the ML scene here. The rest is history.
need more ai la type in this scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1