The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Think very hard nowadays. When you are really comfortable with your real regulars, that will become a benchmark. Your perception of that benchmark is quite high, and for other new MLs to surpass that, it is not easy.

I will just take a break after a while, pursue other things. Maybe move back to HC. Or just stop, normal life. Helps to set the expectations back to normal. A bit screwed up liao, my expectations.
Too comfortable with regulars until you want some fresh air. Then when you got it, realised that the old is still better. Ah the paradox of being humankind.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Me too. Can't wait for Amei to be back, hopefully soon.
was there any indication of her being back at all
Old 09-11-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
was there any indication of her being back at all
She did say after she returned that she wanted to come again. But radio silence in recent days.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried before?
https://sglonelyguy.org/angela-massage/
Old 10-11-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/na-na-massage/

Met her earlier today amidst the hype.

Brief FR:

Physical: Can see it's her in the photos, but must account for at least 20% difference. I was somewhat disappointed when she opened the door. Figure-wise, she's on the meaty side, boobs probably big C cups and soft enough to my touch.

Collected money upfront.

No return for sure.
Thanks for checking her out bro! Meaty like Cat? Collect money upfront is no go for me as well.
Old 10-11-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to add, she don't use phone at all. I also told her don't use unless seek permission from customer.
Rare gem listen everything advised

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/
Try her this morning

Looks 9/10 slight diff from pic but is her and she looks good
Figure 9/10 slim and natural front. She was wearing those school girl undies with small pic wow. Kinky. Nice cute butt too.
Massage 9/10 she know what to do with oil. You can let her know if u dun want
Sensual 8/10 she is like those school girl been shy but I like that and ask her to do what you want.
Gfe 8/10 good conversation.
Rtm yes

If you like massage she is a go to.
If you like those school kind of feeling, she is nice. Did advise her to get a clothes that is easy removable.
Old 10-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Thanks for checking her out bro! Meaty like Cat? Collect money upfront is no go for me as well.
Yes. I think Cat is slightly meatier, especially in the lower body.

Regarding this act of collecting money upfront, think the newbies do it more for reasurrance sake. So I would cut her a bit of slack.
Old 10-11-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Looks like my memorable ladies for 2019 are only Xueer and her friend.
Thanks for your earlier recommendation of Xueer (the list which you mentioned who you will RTM) - I agree she is very good.

Who is her friend that you mentioned is memorable?
Old 10-11-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Thanks for your earlier recommendation of Xueer (the list which you mentioned who you will RTM) - I agree she is very good.

Who is her friend that you mentioned is memorable?
Pal, her friend went home already.
Old 10-11-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage

Wanted to try her
Suddenly saw fj in the menu...
Old 10-11-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post

Wanted to try her
So now you can directly connect, physically. Lol. It's puzzling cause if business is smoking hot, won't need to resort to this.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post

Wanted to try her
Good what
I would gladly opt for FJ with her
Old 10-11-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Good what
I would gladly opt for FJ with her
agreed since majority aims to unlock ML, now is just transparent the rate.lol
Old 10-11-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

At least shes honest in a way unlike many others.
Plus bros can opt if wanna go for massage/sensual or slight massage/full.
I will not get to try her cos no response since but we'll that's okay.
Also trying to cut down and play less la since lately many just ok ok or cmi to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
agreed since majority aims to unlock ML, now is just transparent the rate.lol
Old 10-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Showerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
Bro, if you like MILF you will like her.
Lookwise, very cute auntie with big eyes
body: well maintain, nice big boobs as stated D~E and not saggy, 1.58m liddat, BMI about 25 liddat so a bit on the plump side, but she is clean shaven++ for me.
massage: Is super good, massage is awesome for me
sensual: HDLY is crazy! U fancy kena "milking" can try her(let her know u want cum during HDLY)

RTM: a number of times liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1