The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just tried SLG's Ke Le earlier today. Pretty decent massage strength so Bros who like proper massage can consider. Helps with shower before session starts and is overall provides good service. She's pretty friendly and genuine as well. My overall ratings as follows:

Massage: 9/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Gfe: more like a fuck buddy or friend then gf?
Old 26-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Very happy that a certain returning ML helped me save $110. Was so happy she's back so fast hand fast leg must book a slot.

Deleted per ML's request.

Last edited by 22ginger; 27-10-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old 26-10-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nice, when she's going home?
End Nov/ early Dec I think.
Old 26-10-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Took time to try this ML. SYT lovers can skip.

https://sglonelyguy.org/ni-ni-massage

Location: Very discreet but a bit of walk from nearest MRT, about 10-15 mins. Good for drivers.

Looks: MILF class so photos are PS to a certain extent. Looks pleasant enough not to reject. She is quite tall and body is well maintained. Boobs is at most B.

Services: Showers for me, not with but it is ok. Did not offer Jap B2B or CBJ but to be fair, I didn’t asked for it. For those who wants a good massage, I think she has very good techniques similarly to some regular masseuses I visit. To top it off, she did ear digging for me.

Sensual: Her 调情 is quite good and I think she has good skills with using her thighs to clamp mini. Allows sucking and I like that she reciprocates. Thought of removing the final piece since she was pretty wet but didn’t attempt since FN is not advertised and I didn’t want to spoil the flow which for me is sextifying enough.

RTM: Most probably yes but I would strongly suggest 90 min session.

Note: Think she will RTC 1st week Nov but seems like she will return after CNY.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Edited.......

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 27-10-2019 at 08:03 PM.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qiao-massage/

This one last time called Momo is it?
Old 26-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute
Yes she used to be called Mo Mo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post

Old 26-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
Yes she used to be called Mo Mo.
Thanks bro. Never got to try before, shall try soon..
Old 26-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:

Maybe can use the money saved to try this Cindy (https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cindy/).
Yes this Cindy potentially looking good. Maybe will try next week.

Btw who is that ml that you are complaining? No point telling long story yet not revealing is who
Old 27-10-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I just noticed that Zhuzhu is now in an apartment but her rate remains the same. Must say she's the most value for money right now.
Old 27-10-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
-edited as per originator request-

Last edited by serav1; 28-10-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: -edited as per originator request-
Old 27-10-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

wow she looks good. Anyone tried her when she was here at Momo?
Old 27-10-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Money well saved Bro. Plenty of other choices out there. But please share who this is so that we can all be aware Bro..
Edited.....

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 27-10-2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old 27-10-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hint: young and newly arrived.
it seems all point to XBY , probably a miscommunication.
Old 27-10-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Comment does not exist

Last edited by Angellover; 28-10-2019 at 12:45 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1