The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-10-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

sally always come here short while very waste her effort.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xviralx View Post
Any recommendations for ML with proper massage bed? Always get neck strain when tilting head to one side on pillow
Arina if u ok with MILF
Old 09-10-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
How does Mango compare to Aimee ?
Not much mem of the latter. But if u want a better atmosphere with gnd experience just go mango.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
How does Mango compare to Aimee ?
Mango is much prettier.
Aimee provides better massage.
Sensual is equally plain for both.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Aside from a prettier face and sexy long silky hair which ZZ maintains very well, I feel ZY is slightly beta than ZZ in all other aspects. Boobs I feel both on par.

Non commercial feel, her body feels more young-ishly delicious, she blows with more skills plus her abalone is a sight to behold. But of coz ,if bushy pie is your liking than ZZ's will drive hairy fanatics crazy
Young-ishly delicious and shaved! I like
Old 09-10-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Finally tried Youzi (SLG).

Quite a little beauty. Possibly on par with Tian Niu on looks depending on preference. I like her million dollar smile.

Body quite well kept, smooth skin and slim, with flesh at the right areas. Regarding the question of many bros, her pair is modified well, nicely shaped with pretty good bounce, nice nipples. TN has a better ass, meatier.

Sensual patterns and skills, she is indeed lacking (5/10 IMO). While TN scores a 8/10 with better finger skills. YZ makes up for it with effort in HJ, her sexy body when sitting on top helps.

Still classified as vanilla. RTM? Yup.
Thanks for verifying the goods bro. And noted on the difference between her and TN.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
btw anyone manage to book Mango yet? She's not replying to me, must be super good business. I didn't keep her wechat though
Yes managed to. Her slight adjustment in her rates probably is good value so she is receiving messages more than before. She is rather strict on not accepting "unregistered" numbers though...

C
Old 09-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Seeking some feedback on Angela from local ML category in SLG.
I had visited her a few times.
Any brothers can pm me if she can be unlock besides the HJ offered?
Thank you in advance.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know whether this girl in the link below do extra service in heaven and earth site?
https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-yi-msg/
Thanks in advance
Old 09-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

Booked a one and half hour session with fiona after reading the good reviews of her service. The experience is wonderful and I came out of the session feeling very satisfied with her service.
My personal review of her service :

1. Attitude – friendly and chatty
2. Prostate maintenance – worth it
3. Handjob – sensuous and enjoyable
4. Body massage – solid with sufficient strength (oil)
5. Boobs – soft and big is my boobs lover hahaha…

Will definitely return to massage when the pocket is comfortable.

Cheers
Old 09-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Anyone know whether this girl in the link below do extra service in heaven and earth site?
https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-yi-msg/
Thanks in advance
Bro careful, picture looks ok but the video like baby elephant????
Old 09-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for coco:

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-coco/

Couldn’t find much FRs on this girl so decided to try her out for myself a few days ago. She works out of an MP at the fringe of town area. Young, cute, and looks like her pictures, especially the one where she places her finger on her cheek. Probably in her mid 20s. She’s not fat, but she’s got a tummy, like a girl who just can’t be bothered to take care of herself.

Paid $50 upfront to start the session, MP style.

Massage: 8/10 - girl knows where to press and isn’t a piano player

Her SLG ad says she does capped BJ for the price but that’s a negative. You'll have to top up for that.

Want her to take her top off and let you play with her tits? You’ve got to top up $20 for that too. But since I was in the mood, I decided to, and to be frank, her Bs aren’t the best I’ve seen.

Sensual: she jacks you off slowly and takes her time, so that bit’s quite enjoyable. No cat bath, but she’d lick your nips.

My entire experience lasted only 37 minutes, from the time I walked in to the time I walked out.

Total damage: $120

RTM: No because I don’t appreciate all the hidden charges + I got shortchanged on time.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Young-ishly delicious and shaved! I like
Are you confirming that ZY fits this criteria?
Or merely declaring your preference for young and shaved? Hehe
Old 09-10-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ZY going to RTC soon...
Old 09-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
FR for coco:

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-coco/

Paid $50 upfront to start the session, MP style.

Massage: 8/10 - girl knows where to press and isn’t a piano player

Her SLG ad says she does capped BJ for the price but that’s a negative. You'll have to top up for that.

Want her to take her top off and let you play with her tits? You’ve got to top up $20 for that too. But since I was in the mood, I decided to, and to be frank, her Bs aren’t the best I’ve seen.
My entire experience lasted only 37 minutes, from the time I walked in to the time I walked out.

Total damage: $120
total damage $120 inclusive of $50 entrance or on top of it?

even if $120 all in for 37min too much man. how long she spent massaging and sensual?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1