The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Best Western Vientiane Hotel

V Hotel Vientiane

VKS Hotel

Sala Inpeng Bungalow

Le Luxe Boutique Hotel

Avilla Phasouk Hotel

which of these hotels r girl friendly??

please help.

many thanks
Old 08-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Food: Talat Sao Shopping Mall has a food court on the 3rd floor.
The food is not as tasty as the tourist malls in Thailand. Looked at some of them handling raw meat and cooked food at the same time scared me.
Many of the restaurants used low quality msg 味精 that caused a tingling aftertaste on my tongue.
if u go any of the road side hawker shops / stalls, most of them offer decent food. Thai food, vietnam food, taste better than most i had in their respective countries. I think the key is to follow the local crowd. Go where most locals go, cant be wrong with the food. I dont speak thai, laotian or viet too. Use common sense to communicate with them.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonycybershot View Post
Best Western Vientiane Hotel

V Hotel Vientiane

VKS Hotel

Sala Inpeng Bungalow

Le Luxe Boutique Hotel

Avilla Phasouk Hotel

which of these hotels r girl friendly??

please help.

many thanks
most 3* to 3 1/2* hotels are friendly. except for the chain hotels
like what other bro said, drop them an email if you can have guests in your rooms or not.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
if u go any of the road side hawker shops / stalls, most of them offer decent food. Thai food, vietnam food, taste better than most i had in their respective countries. I think the key is to follow the local crowd. Go where most locals go, cant be wrong with the food. I dont speak thai, laotian or viet too. Use common sense to communicate with them.
Gotta agree on that, for good and cheap foods, paying 30k for a bowl of noodles or fried rice is way too expensive.

for people looking for cheap food, try the street junction at chao anou road and rue setthathilath. there's plenty of foods there.
i recommend wanton noodles by a local lao chinese, the soup is good and it's cheap like 10 or 12k kip for a bowl of noodles.
some other roadside stalls would be along samsenthai road, there's a few stalls that does fried rice and noodles for 15k kip.

i will only pay more for american burgers or western food other things else are not that worth it. imho
Old 11-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Gotta agree on that, for good and cheap foods, paying 30k for a bowl of noodles or fried rice is way too expensive.

for people looking for cheap food, try the street junction at chao anou road and rue setthathilath. there's plenty of foods there.
i recommend wanton noodles by a local lao chinese, the soup is good and it's cheap like 10 or 12k kip for a bowl of noodles.
some other roadside stalls would be along samsenthai road, there's a few stalls that does fried rice and noodles for 15k kip.

i will only pay more for american burgers or western food other things else are not that worth it. imho
Lao beef noodles also called Pho like in Vietnam is already 20,000 kips in a local shop that's about USD2.22. Nothing is cheap in Laos.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Lao beef noodles also called Pho like in Vietnam is already 20,000 kips in a local shop that's about USD2.22. Nothing is cheap in Laos.
Yes, food is not really cheap in Vientiane as most stuff including petrol are imported, if you are comparing the food served by their smaller eating places and foodcourts with those in our Hawker Centres. However, if you are eating in a restaurant, the bill per head will definitely be substantially lower than the bill in Singapore. Moreover, the price for the rather excellent Lao beer is cheap.
Old 12-11-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

One or two usd extra per meal don't really get to me. It is the workers handling raw meat and cooked food at the same time that scared me. I also felt that the food overall is not as tasty as the food in the tourist areas of Singapore or Thailand.
I am on a low sodium diet by doctor's order.
It seems to me that most third world countries including mainland China uses too much MSG and salt. Instead of using meat and other natural but more expensive ingredients, they just keep pouring more salt and msg into the pot.

Like one of our senior member said: one man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 12-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One thing I like about Laos is the local restaurants have the kitchen in the front for everybody to see and not hidden in the back. I have never had any stomach problems with the food here. But yes, lots of MSG and sugar usually on the table but also in the food. They use MSG like crazy here, even at home.

Now that the meat price has gone up with the pig deaths in china and the kip down, its all basically carbs and little protein.

So don't worry about the food but do be careful about the Dengue here, many cases this year. and Malaria even, although infrequent, does occur and is hushed up.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
You should try khao piak, it's just a different type of noodles (like hand made thick rice noodles) and they are cheaper than pho
Old 14-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any chiongster is here in Vientiane now?
Old 14-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Yes, food is not really cheap in Vientiane as most stuff including petrol are imported, if you are comparing the food served by their smaller eating places and foodcourts with those in our Hawker Centres. However, if you are eating in a restaurant, the bill per head will definitely be substantially lower than the bill in Singapore. Moreover, the price for the rather excellent Lao beer is cheap.
Ya Beer Lao is surprisingly good.
Old 16-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential

Who know the farm in veng vieng?can give me directions? Thank you
Old 17-11-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anonymjd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Vientiane willing to "explore" the city on Sunday (Nov 17) together?
I'm in mid 30's. Looking for a wingman.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Fr for vang vieng

as this is the 1st thing i went to pick up girls in the map coords 18.930074,102.455566
it's on the way to the waterfall in the daytime but in the night time, it becomes like a local chicken farms
there's like 10 houses or so in total, just go in, look at them and if you are happy just ask for the prices

1 of the nights at 12am i had my hotel owner helping me to call a van to ferry some girls over to choose from, came with 3 cute looking syt, picked 1 and settle for the night at 300k

there other night i went there with the hotel staff again in a bike around 9pm or so, so the taking out price is at 400k or if you can neg it maybe cheaper
but around 12am price will drop to 300k and even cheaper if there is girls still around (to around 250 or 200k)
but be warned, the girls in the place doesn't seem to have much gfe as compared to vientiane girls thou or maybe i did not stick around their beer house to build some rapport. 0 lao or thai for me anyway

there is another place along the main road but it's like 30mins ride away but this time round i did not go because it was raining 2 days in vv straight so roads are very bad, there you can find some viets around but their asking LT price is 100usd
Can you share the location there is another place along the main road but it's like 30mins ride away?
Old 19-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
You should try khao piak, it's just a different type of noodles (like hand made thick rice noodles) and they are cheaper than pho
Yes I know khao piak which is about 5,000 . kips cheaper but I don't like it as much. Khao soy is much tastier but difficult to find. My favorite is still the Sin Dat, I find the sauce much tastier (thanks to MSG) than Thai Mokata
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1