The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Nanoman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fate or Destiny - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
what is Digital playground?
https://www.digitalplayground.com/
Old 29-10-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Navichak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue..
Old 29-10-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
superb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just have to drop a line for you - the story flow and writing - it is like reading a novel - so it is good.

I can't up you as I do not really post so I don't have the power lah but still decided to drop a message in support and in appreciation.

Looking forward to many good episodes coming.

Superb!
Old 29-10-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Jiaging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent writing, support for more updates!
Old 29-10-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Jamie: Remember when I told you that his friend grabbed my breasts in the pub?

I nodded my head

Jamie: and I also said he started to describe to everyone all the sexual activities that I had done with Cory....

Me: ah hur.......

Jamie: well....

She blushed.

Jamie: erm... Cory told them we did the rape role play.... he also told them that my nipples are extremely sensitive..... erm.... so once they are being touched, I would easily..... errm....... loose control .... ermmm......... so, does that answer your earlier question?

I was puzzled.

me: ok.... but.... I remembered that you slapped him..... weren't you affected then?

She rolled her eyes.

Jamie: I was wearing a bra.... he must have thought that by grabbing my breasts would be the same.....

Me: I see..... hmmm....

Although I was wearing only my underwear, by now I was perspiring from the humidity. When I looked at her T-shirt, some parts of it had turned translucent from her sweat as well.

She saw me staring and blushed. I was surprised when I noticed that her nipples, which had been dormant, was starting to turn hard slowly.

Jamie: stop staring.....

She blushed even further.

I got up and stood directly in front of her.

Not trusting myself to speak, I lowered my face towards hers but she did not turn away.

When my nose was barely 2 inches from hers, I stopped moving and gave her time to turn away if she wanted but she merely looked shyly into my eyes.

Me: I'll protect you in future.....

I moved forward, intending just to kiss her gently on the lips to seal the beginning of our relationship.

However, once my lips touched hers, our tongues started to twirl around each other furiously. It was as if their primary functions were solely made for this moment. At the same time, I sneaked my hands under her T-shirt while she placed her hands behind my neck, drawing me closer.

Once my fingers found her nipples, she let go of her inhibitions completely. She pulled down my underwear and I pulled aside her thongs from between her legs.

Without further hesitation, I penetrated her.

Jamie: arhhh......

I was not really thinking now as lust had consumed me. My primal instinct had took over and I only knew that I needed to fuck her hard in order to release all my pent up desperation over the past few days.

She started moaning loudly but I did not even feel if she was wet or how her pussy felt.

However, even before she was close to her climax, I felt my sperms starting to rush out from my testicles.

Fortunately, I still had some remaining consciousness to withdraw my penis out from her before I ejaculated onto the floor.

Me: shit..... arhhhh.....

I stood there panting and turned away from her, feeling embarrassed that I lasted less than a minute.

She recovered quickly and hugged me from me behind.

Jamie: It's ok baby.... I understand....

Me: Sorry......

She circled around and came to stand in front of me.

Jamie: I really understand what happened..... don't worry.....

I nodded in shame.

Jamie: shall we go back now? It's getting late......

Once we were back in the bridge, she left the lights on and laid down in my arms.

Jamie: Baby..... I want you to know that you are only my second man....

She yawned softly and uncontrollably before asking.

Jamie: opsss.... sorry..... Do you want to do it again?.....

She was looking tired and I shook my head.

Me: it's ok..... you are exhausted after our long day..... go to sleep now.... I'm fine.....

Jamie: Are you sure?.....

I nodded my head.

She gave me a peck on my lips before closing her eyes.

Jamie: Good night....

She snuggled closer into my arms.

Me: Good night....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Friday

The sky was still dark when she woke me up the next morning. She was just laying beside me on her stomach with her chin in her hands, looking at me. She smiled sweetly before leaning forward to give me a peck on my lips.

Jamie: Good morning baby.....

Me: Good morning..... have you been awake for long?

Jamie: I had already brushed my teeth and prepared breakfast...... can you go and brush your teeth so that we can eat quickly? I want to see the sun rise.....

Me: but the mountains would be blocking the sun....

Jamie: I don't care....

We had a quick breakfast and since it was no longer raining, for the first time, we went up to the monkey island, the roof on top of the bridge.

From here, we had an unobstructed 360 view of our surroundings.

The morning air was chilly and I was standing behind her when she took my hands and placed them around her waist, bringing me close to her. We remained in the position, facing the East and waited.

The sky had started to brightened to the first rays of sunlight. She pulled me closer.

Slowly, the rays of the sun started to appear from the side of the faraway mountain. We stood there quietly watching its grandeur as it continued to rise.

Before long, it was too glaring to look at it anymore.

Jamie: Thanks baby.... for watching the sun rise with me..... I had always wanted to see it but never had the chance....this is the best place to ever see it.....

She turned around and kissed me on the lips and our tongues met. My hands went under her T-shirt and I started to tease her nipples gently.

Jamie: ummpphhff..... ummmppphhfff....

Even as our lips were still locked together, she reached into my underwear and held onto my cock.

With her other hand, she took off my underwear before removing her thongs. Next, she held my hand and guided me to her pussy. Although we had just started with our foreplay, she was already very wet.

Without warning, she dropped to her knees in front of me. She pulled my foreskin back and touched my pee hole with the tip of her tongue. It was heavenly but as soon as she started to lick it, I shivered.

Me: ahhh.....

She looked satisfied and grinned at my reactions before engulfing my penis into her mouth. Her head started to move back and fro, and her hand, which was holding the part of my shaft that her mouth could not reach, moving in tandem.

Her suction was good and when she started to massage my balls concurrently, I had to hold onto the railings for support.

After about 10 seconds, she stood up and looked into my eyes lovingly.

Jamie: was it good?

Me: yes.....

Jamie: your turn.... lick me....

She smiled seductively and without speaking, she placed one of her feet on the railings, giving me the indication of what she wanted me to do.

Although we had already made love last night but I did not have the chance to observe her body.

The first thing I did when I squatted down was to have a good look at her pussy. Her pubic area and her skin was of the same tone. However, unlike my previous girlfriends, her outer labia were not dark brown in colour, instead, they were light brown.

A slight bit of her inner lips were sticking out from underneath and once I spread them apart, I found that they were almost pinkish.

I moved my head closer and for the first time, I could smell her womanly fragrance. Slowly, I cupped my mouth over her nether lips and started licking. At the same time, I stuck 2 fingers inside her, get a feel of all her inner ridges and crevices.

She started moaning immediately.

Jamie: ern..... ern..... ern.......

After a while, she stopped me.

Jamie: baby.... I'm horny.... I want your cock now....

I was surprised and got to my feet.

Taking into account on how decent she was dressed when I first saw her, I was not expecting her to be requesting for specific instructions about how she wanted to be pleased.

Me: ok.... turn around then.....

Jamie: no.... take me like this.... I want to see your face..... I couldn't see you properly last night....

She leaned against the railing and I moved forward.

Although she was lubricating quite a fair amount but strangely, she felt tighter than yesterday. I could feel my foreskin being pushed back to their maximum as I entered her.

Jamie: slowly....slowly.... I don't want to be sore later......

Even with all the resistance, I finally got myself fully inserted and she giggled.

Jamie: hehe....actually, you are quite big. I can feel myself being fully stretched....... hmmm.... strange... I didn't feel so last night......

I started to fuck her slowly.

Once I got my rhythem, her expressions were priceless. She bit her lips and her half closed eyes looked at me seductively. She placed her hands on my hips, drawing me deeper into her each time.

Jamie: umm.... ummm.......

Without any fuss, she removed her T-shirt and my windbreaker. This was the first time I saw them under proper lightings and realized that they were not as pinkish as I thought but were of a very light brownish colour.

Before long, she tilted her head back and grabbed her breasts, offering them to me. It was exactly like the scene when I saw her masturbating, except that my cock was in her pussy now, and not the cucumber, and I would also get to suck her tits.

Jamie: um.... suck them baby.....

Once my tongue touched them, she screamed out loud.

Jamie: ERRRNNNN...... YES!...... suck them..... ERRRNNNN........

The way she reacted seemed to confirm what she said. Once her nipples were being teased, they caused her to lose her inhibitions and escalate her ecstasy.

Jamie: ERRRRNNNN..... ERRRNNNN......

She let go of her breasts and held my face and pulled me towards her mouth. Even before our lips met, her tongue was already reaching out, seeking for mine. Within a few seconds, her body quivered.

Jamie: ERRRNNNKKKKKKKK..... ERRRNNNKKKKKKKK............ ERRRNNNKKKKKKKK

She had started to have an orgasm and it encouraged me. I thrusted even harder into her pussy, trying to take her to the next level and she did not disappoint me.

Jamie: ERRRNNNKKKKKKKK..... ERRRNNNKKKKKKKK............ UGHHHHHHGGGGKKK............UGHHHHHHGGGGKKK.......

From the change in her tone, I knew that she was already having her 2nd orgasm but this time, I was still not close to reaching it yet.

Her eyes started to roll back in their sockets, showing me only the whites and her body was starting to get limp. I quickly carried her as I thought that her legs would give way.

I placed my arms behind her knees and lifted her. Although she might not have realized but she automatically wrapped her hands behind my neck to prevent her body from falling back. She would look like a koala that was clinging to a tree, except that the koala was now being impaled by the tree.

In this position, I was able to penetrate her fully and I could feel the tip of my penis hitting against the bottom of her uterus. In response, she tilted her head back and screamed even louder as her climax continued to overwhelm her.

Jamie: ARRRGHHHHHHKKKKK...... ARRRGHHHHHHKKKKK......

Suddenly, she started to struggle.

Jamie: AAAGHHHKKKK.... BABY! PUT ME DOWN!!!!..... PUT ME DOWN!!!! ARRRGHHHHHHKKKKK...... QUICK!!!! .........ARRRGHHHHHHKKKKK......

It was too unexpected for me and I was stunned for a moment as I did not know what was happening. She was still having an orgasm and there was no reason for her to stop me so abruptly.

Jamie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!!!!..... I AM GOING TO PEEEEE!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Even as she was shouting out her sentence, she had already placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed her entire body upwards, lifting herself fully from my cock. Instantly, a gush of warm liquid shot out from her pussy, drenching me.

Jamie: AHHHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Her body started to convulse and simultaneously, she let go of my shoulders. Fortunately, I caught her in mid-air and prevented her head from slamming down against the metal floor. I quickly lowered her down to the floor, directly onto the pool of liquid that she had just squirted.

Jamie: EGGGGHHHHKKKKKE...... EGGGGHHHHKKKKKE......

She continued to shiver uncontrollably while raising her hips into the air at the same time. However, there was no more jets of liquid coming out from her pussy.

I did not wait and immediately knelt down in front of her and started to fuck her again.

Jamie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that we were in the old school missionary position, I was able to feel the full contraction within the walls of her pussy. Her inner muscles were pulsating and squeezed my dick so tightly that I knew I could not last.

Within a few minutes, my balls started to tightened but before I could pull myself out, she crossed her legs behind me and prevented me from doing so.

I started to panic and stopped thrusting but apparently she was still in her throes of ecstasy.

me: Baby! Let me go! I am going to cum!!!

She did not seemed to hear me and it was too late.

Me: OH FUCK! AHHHHHH...........

Even after I emptied everything into her, she was still oblivious to it as she was still getting over the intense orgasms that she just had.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Eventually, she released me. Exhausted, I just laid down beside her under the morning sun and waited for her to regain her composure.

After 10 long minutes, she opened her eyes and turned to look at me lovingly.

Jamie: wow..... baby.... that was intense.... the most intense sex I ever had........

I looked at her grumpily.

Jamie: why? what's wrong? was it bad for you?

Me: no..... did you even know what had happened?

She shook her head.

Me: I shot inside you......

She looked shocked.

Jamie: what?!

She touched her bottom and once she felt the stickiness on her fingers, she exclaimed loudly.

Jamie: Oh shit!

Me: yes...... I asked you to let me go but you clamped your legs around me and prevented me from pulling out.....

Jamie: I really didn't hear you!.... Shit.... shit..... Will I get pregnant?!

She was starting to panic.

Me: I don't know.... but if you do, don't worry... I'll take responsibility.

She blinked her eyes as if she was trying to decipher what I had just said.

Jamie: really? ...... You'll take responsibility? That'll means marrying me, you know?

Me: yes. I will .... I already said that I'll protect you.....

Jamie: I'm glad to hear that......

She leaned over and kissed me on my lips.

Jamie: I love you baby.....

I was shocked when she used the word "love". I mean, we had just known each other for not even 4 days and furthermore, we had just got together last night.

She frowned when she saw my expressions.

Jamie: what's with that look?!

Me: Did you just say that you love me?.....

She covered her mouth in surprised once she realized what she had said.

Jamie: Oppss.... I didn't realized that came out......

Me: do you mean it?

She paused for a slight moment before nodding her head shyly.

Jamie: erm..... you just melted me again.... and subconsciously, I just blurted out my feelings without realizing....

I blinked in disbelieved. I felt that since we landed here, everything was like a rollercoaster ride. In fact, it was like I had entered a rabbit hole accidentally and did not know how deep it was going to be.

Jamie: did that shock you?.....

Me: erm.... yes.... kind of.... it's a bit too fast, isn't it?

Jamie: I know.... but I am 100% sure about it..... Anyway, you said you will take responsibility, which means marry me.... did you even think about it before telling me that?

Me: yes.....

Jamie: but you still don't know much about me.....

Me: it's the same for you.... you don't really know me and you already fall in love with me..... anyway, it doesn't matter.... all I know is that I can't allow you to handle it on your own.... and I'm willing to take care of you from now onwards.....

She studied me for a moment before speaking.

Jamie: that's sweet.... don't worry.... what you see for the past few days is the true me.... but....

She remained silent until I asked her.

Me: what but?

Jamie: my family....

Me: I know.... Furthermore, I am not rich.... but I'll try to make sure they accept me......

Jamie: hmmmm..... maybe my mum will understand.... she dotes on me....

She looked sad for a moment.

Me: sorry.... that I couldn't hold back any longer and shot inside......

Jamie: no.... it's not that.... and it's not your fault.....

Her smile reappeared.

Jamie: it's the best sex that I ever had..... I only knew I had orgasm after orgasm until I didn't know what I was doing..... and I can't believe that I can still pee.....

She was suddenly aware that we were laying in a pool of water.

Jamie: WAIT! Oh my gawd!!!.... don't tell me we are laying down in my pee!!!! EEEKKKKK!! That's gross!

She started to get up and I held her back.

Me: no.... that's not your pee.....

Jamie: But I did! I had never felt the urge during sex before! It must have been because you poked me too deeply! It's all your fault and it's embarrassing!

She hit me on my arm.

Me: No.... it's really not your pee.... you were squirting.....

She narrowed her eyes and looked at me.

Jamie: stop mocking me....

Me: I'm not....

I explained what it was and she cupped her mouth in shocked once more.

Jamie: my goodness......Are you sure?

Me: Of course......

Jamie: ok.... but I still think that it's gross to be laying in it..... Shall we bathe now?

I looked up at the sky.

Me: ok...... The weather looks fine today..... and the sea is not choppy..... we should be able to make our way home.....

Old 29-10-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

For those who were waiting for the juicy parts, I hoped you like the latest updates.

and thanks for the comments.

Normally, when I read erotic stories, I never read those that delve immediately into sex.

If I wanted those, I might as well watch porn, which is more interesting

So, my stories will always have a story behind.

Glad you like it.

Old 30-10-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
duxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the multiple updates bro, and juicy ones too
Old 30-10-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
For those who were waiting for the juicy parts, I hoped you like the latest updates.

and thanks for the comments.

Normally, when I read erotic stories, I never read those that delve immediately into sex.

If I wanted those, I might as well watch porn, which is more interesting

So, my stories will always have a story behind.

Glad you like it.
Thanks again for the great updates, keep it Cumming bro pussluver
Old 30-10-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent thread; can’t up you again at the moment.
Old 30-10-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very powderful update I must say! Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Old 30-10-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
galenciaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping gear activated
Old 31-10-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

After the early lunch, we made the final preparations. I got a box from the container that held all the household items and we started to pack some food, water and tools to bring along.

When we were ready, it was only about 9am.

We wore all our tattered clothing except for her torn bra, which she had already disposed it on the second day, before finally wearing the life jackets.

The raft was very heavy and it needed us to work together as we started to drag it to the side of the deckhouse. We had to tilt it vertically as we pushed it along the gunwale, sliding it down towards the ocean.

After another 30mins, we finally got it into the water. Although it was not the most beautiful boat that had ever been built but it held together and stayed afloat well. Thankfully, the sea was calm today.

As she held the raft to the ship, I quickly placed the 4 oars and the box of items onto it. Then it was my turn to hold it so that she could get onboard.

Eventually, I also got on and using the crudely made oars, I pushed us off from the ship. I was surprised that she was looking at the ship sadly.

Me: baby.... what's wrong? Are you scared?

Jamie: no..... I'm just sad that we will never be able to come back to the place we got together..... I'm sure the authorities will remove the vessel sooner or later.....

Me: Yes.... but we had wonderful memories there.....

Jamie: Hais... anyway, let's head home now.....

Earlier I had already taught her how to use the oars and with the both of us on each side, we started to paddle towards the mountain in the distance.

If you had ever done dragon boating before, you would know that paddling was tough work.. Furthermore, our raft was not streamline and our speed was slow.

After about an hour, she was already tired and we had only covered a distance of slightly more than 1 km.

She put her oar down and the raft would not be able to go straight if I was the only one paddling.

Jamie: Baby...... I can't go any more...... can I rest for a while?

I knew that there was no choice. However, if we stopped paddling, our raft would not remain stationary at the location. We would be at the mercy of the currents and it might even take us further away from shore.

Me: ok..... you have a rest first......

I looked around. However, we sitting just above the waves and everything looked the same to me. Without any navigational equipment, there was no way I could gauge if we were already starting to drift.

Me: baby.... sit in the centre of the raft....

Jamie: why?

I told her the reason.

Me: so, I am going to be our propeller.......

Jamie: what do you mean?

Me: I'll go into the sea and try to push the raft from behind.....

Jamie: what?! no! it's dangerous! What if there is a shark?.... no....

Me: but we'll be worse off if we just sit here.....

Jamie: I'll try to paddle again..... let's do it....

Me: wait..... let's change sides..... then you will be using the other hand......

This time, she only managed to keep it going for about 45mins before her other shoulder started aching. However, we had made progress and was now about 2km away from the ship. I could almost not see its hull any more.

Jamie: sorry......

Me: no.... don't worry.... I understand..... let me go behind and push the raft, ok?

She nodded grumpily and started to blame herself.

Once I got into the water, I held onto the raft and started kicking.

Old 31-10-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

However, after about 5mins, we did not seemed to be moving forward too much and I went up again.

Obviously, the raft was too big and heavy and my legs were not strong enough a propeller to push it forward and I was only wasting my strength.

I did a quick survey and decided that I had to remove some of the weight on the raft. After being on the raft for close to 2 hours, I knew that it would still be able to take our weight if I removed half of the pallets.

Fortunately, we had brought the tools along. I told her about my plans before starting to work on it.

First, I cut some of the ropes that were securing the raft, splitting the raft into 2 parts, the front 2 pallets remained securely as 1 segment while the back 2 pallets formed the other portion. Once that was completed, I used the hammer and quickly pried the 2 back pallets away.

There was still the bottom piece that was forming the keel and I pried it off as well. There were still some nails that were still sticking out from the side of the raft but it was fine.

Using an oar, I turned the raft sideways. Now, only one pallet would be facing forward, towards the direction where we were going. She sat in the remaining front pallet while I took the one behind.

With everything in order and after some quick refreshments, I dropped back into the water and started to kick again. Without the additional weights, the raft started to move forward slowly.

However, after about 30mins, I started to get tired and crawled back on the raft as I took a breather. We had barely made any progress.

Jamie: I think my shoulders are better. let's try to paddle again......

We kept rotating the method of how we maneuver the raft forward. Changing sides, with me doing the propulsion and she even took her turn to get into the sea. Despite of all the efforts, our progress was getting worse by the hours. By 4pm, she was completely exhausted and could not continue any more.

Based on my estimation, we were still roughly about 3km away from the shore.

She remained silent and stared at the shoreline, looking lost. She knew that I was also tired and did not pressure me for any suggestions.

The sun would be setting soon and I knew she was starting to get worried. She definitely would not want to stay overnight on the ocean on a raft like this. I looked around and evaluated the situation for the next 15mins but nothing came into my mind.

When I looked back towards the shoreline again, something puzzled me and I started to pay closer attention to it for another 15mins.

Yes. I was not dreaming. We were getting closer to shore even though we were no longer paddling.

It was then that I realized that the tide was coming in and it was pushing us along. We were now about 2.5km away from shore and immediately, I dropped my oar into the front of the raft and started to paddle furiously.

Of course, this was not an efficient way of rowing, since I was dropping the oar further out ahead and pulling it towards me, but at least I did not require her to paddle at the same time.

Jamie: baby... what are you doing?.... Don't tire yourself.... give me some time.....

I told her the reason and she brightened up. Even though she was tired but somehow, she found some reserved strength in her shoulders and we started to paddle at the same time.

Assisted by the tide, we made good progress but a mere 15mins later, she could not longer lift her hands up after the short burst of energy. Working on my own, I dragged us bit by bit towards the island.

When we were just about 1km away, even for me, the reserved energy I had in my arms were gone.

It was already past 6pm and the sun was setting fast but I was not about to give up now. If we stopped and the tide started to retreat, then we would be taken out to sea again and all our efforts would be in vain.

Since we were only about 1km away, I decided to bite the bullet.

Me: Baby..... time to swim....

Jamie: back to shore? It's still too far......

Me: no... remember, you have the life jacket? It'll keep you afloat...... you just need to kick.... there's no need to use your arms.....

She did not need any further convincing.

Jamie: ok.... let's do it then......

We lowered ourselves into the water and abandoned the raft as we started to swim. I swam behind her so that I could keep a look out on her and assist her if she encountered any problems.

Without the burden of the raft, we could move much faster in the water and finally after 30mins, our feet touched the sand. She was relieved, ecstatic and overwhelmed with joy at the same time.

Immediately, she turned around, hugged and started to plant haphazard kisses on my face.

Jamie: BABY! BABY!!! WE MADE IT BACK ALIVE!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!........

The last rays from the sun were already disappearing and the few remaining beach goers looked at us curiously.

We got out of the water and immediately made our way to the nearest police station.

The officer looked at our dressing and frowned.

Me: Sir, I'm Zhou Jie Lun....

She burst out laughing.

Jamie: HAHA.... Jay Chow?

I was already used to being made fun of by my ex-schoolmates and was not affected by her laughter.

Me: The name was given by my parents even before he started singing.... and Scott is a name I gave myself to stop people from laughing....

Jamie: haha... ok.... sorry...

After doing a quick check in his records, the police pointed to her.

Police: and you are Jamie?

We nodded and he told us what happened.

As I expected, my company had only reported us missing this morning when they returned to the office. When Jamie missed her flight and did not returned home this afternoon, her parents had also made a report to the embassy who in turn, informed the police here.

The coast guards had been searching for our bodies for the whole day out at sea as they had never imagine that we would still be alive.

Since her parents were going to fly in tomorrow morning, she quickly borrowed a phone from the police and called up her mum to explain what had happened. After assuring and convincing her mum that she was fine, she requested for an extension of her stay. Finally after a long conversation, her mum finally agreed help her to extend her hotel stay but she would have to return by Monday evening since she had to start her new job on Thursday.

Upon the completion of taking our statements, the police sent us to the nearby hospital for a health check.

Once we were declared to be healthy, we went out to purchase our new phones.

By then, we were exhausted.

Jamie: Let's go back to our individual place and have a good rest. I'll call you in the morning....

After I dropped her off at her hotel, I went home. I texted her a quick goodnight but she did not reply and I felt asleep swiftly.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1