The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fate or Destiny - Part 1

The sound of metals grinding together had indicated that the boat was now along side the ship.

Me: You said you can swim right?

Jamie: What?! You are not expecting me to jump into the sea, are you?! I can't swim that far back to land!

Me: I know. That's not my plan..... come follow me.....

Once we were at the bottom of the stairs, I led her to the corridor that was sloping down towards the submerged cabins.

She hesitated and looked uneasy.

Jamie: why are we going there? It look dark and scary.....

Me: It's the only place where they won't look.....

Jamie: will there be corpses in there?

Me: I remembered the news reported that everyone was rescued from this ship....

Jamie: I can't hold my breath underwater that long.....

Me: You just need to hold on for about a minute....

She was about to complain further but we could hear voices now. Apparently the men had came onboard.

Me: well? Or you would prefer for them to find you here?

That did the trick and she took a step into the water. I went beside her and held her hand as we started to wade deeper into the water, careful not to make any splashes and wet the surroundings.

Me: Don't worry..... I'll hold you..... Just remember to hold your breathe.....

To be honest, I did not know if my assumptions would be accurate. If I was correct, then we would be safe. If I was wrong, then we would have to come back up and would definitely be captured by them. No matter what, taking a gamble would be better than not trying at all.

The galley was large but its inner walls had ended way above the waterline and I suspected that there was a neighbouring compartment beside it. I was banking on a guess that inside that compartment, there would be a gap between the water and walls, an air pocket which would allow us to breath and yet remain hidden.

Unfortunately or rather fortunately, the entrance to that compartment was hidden underwater and now, we just had to try to find the opening.

Only our heads were above the water now. I looked at her and she knew what I meant. We both took a deep breath and lowered ourselves into the water.

Darkness surrounded us as no sunlight was able to penetrate through the metal walls into the water but we swam downwards. I could only kick to propel us forward as my left hand was still interlocked with hers and my other hand was touching and feeling the wall, hoping that I could find the entrance soon.

About 3 meters down, I saw a faint light coming from my right. I turned to look and was relieved that it was the entrance leading into the compartment.

Although I was unable to see her as we were still within the darkness in corridor, I gave her hand a brief tug to indicate my intention and started to pull her into the cavern with me.

Once we were inside, I started to swim upwards and she caught the drift. There were some objects in here and even though the sunlight that coming in from the windows here was faint but it was enough for us to make our way carefully around those objects and not to be entangled with them.

Slowly but surely, we made our way towards the surface.

When our feet finally felt the solid floor again, we slowed down and inched forward carefully, making sure that we did not bump or kick into any thing that would create noise.

I could see the wall right ahead of us, which indicated that was end of the compartment. Even though I had no religion but now I prayed silently, hoping that my gamble was correct and there would be an air pocket waiting for us.

We took another 3 steps before our head surfaced and she squeezed my hand tightly.

Our bodies were still fully submerged and the wall was now in front of us, so we could not go any further. In the faint light, I was able to see that the air pocket was not huge. However, walls in ships cabins were never fully air-tight and thus I was sure that we would have enough air.

Also any knocks on the metal parts would travel easily within a ship and with our heads above water, we could hear loud noises coming from the galley. The crooks were opening and closing of the cabinets doors in the neighbouring compartment. They must have entered the deckhouse and found our items and were now searching for us.

She reached out and hugged me tightly. I could feel the tension in her and wrapped my arms around her.

We did not speak since we could hear their muffled voices from here. They were speaking in the native language and although she did not understand a single word, I was able to pick up some of their conversation.

Man1 (Native Language) (N): See..... I already told you that there's no one here.....

Man2 (N): yes but what about those things we saw in the bridge.......

Man1 (N): I'm sure that they were left there by the crew.... Don't waste time already...... let's go outside and help the rest to unload those stuffs..... we don't have much time......

Their remaining conversation was muffled and I could not hear what they said. All I could hear was the sound of their heavy boots walking further and further away from us.

For the next 15mins, we waited in silent and I could feel her relaxing. She reached up towards my ear and I immediately placed a finger on her lips. She knew what I meant and stopped moving again.

Even though we were wearing our windbreaker but after an hour of soaking in the seawater, we were starting to feel cold and she had started to shiver. I hugged her closer to me, hoping that I could give some of my warmth. Faint sounds of movements were still continuously being transmitted to us through the metal walls.

Another hour passed by and there was a sudden silence before a loud bassy boom sounded as the tug boat restarted its engine. Shortly after, we heard the motor moving further and further away until we could hear it no more.

We waited another 10mins but only silence greeted us.

Feeling safe, she leaned over and whispered into my ears.

Jamie: Do you think they have left?

Me: Let's wait for a while more.....

Jamie: by the way, why did you take our undies with you?

Me: when the ship was in operation, the captain would not hang any undies there.....

She nodded knowingly and did not ask any more questions. After another 15mins, she had started to shiver again.

Me: Wait here..... I'll go and check..... if it is safe, I'll come back for you..... else, just stay here......

She hugged me tightly.

Jamie: but won't it be dangerous for you?..... let's wait for a while more.....

Me: Be good..... Just stay here.....

Jamie: no....

I did not know why I did it but I leaned forward and kissed her on her lips. It shocked her and she released me.

I took the opportunity and quickly made my way into the water.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Once I was on the other side, I raised my head cautiously above the water and looked around the area. It looked deserted. Swiftly and quietly, I got out of the water and took a peep into the galley and toilet. There was no one there and I ran up the stairs as fast as I could, hoping to surprise the person if there was anyone waiting for me. An empty bridge greeted me.

Immediately, I took a quick glance outside the windows and made sure that no one was wandering around the deck before running back to the water to get her.

When I got her out of the water, she was looking frail and tired but relieved.

Me: Ok.... it seemed that there's no one in the structure..... but I'll need to go outside to confirm that it's totally safe.... go to the bridge and keep a look out the widow.... If you see anyone or if I give you any indication that I found someone..... get back into the water as fast as you can......

Jamie: ok..... be careful.....

I watched her walked up the stairs before heading out. The rain was still coming down and that was not my current worry. The doors of the furniture container was left opened and it was empty inside. All the other 2 locked containers had been pried opened and had been emptied of their contents. Perhaps the looters already had too many items and their boat could no longer accommodate any more space but fortunately, the household one was completely untouched.

I checked the gunwale on both sides of the deckhouse and made sure that there was no one hiding there before making my way towards the bow of the ship.

Just as I expected, the other containers on the other sides were emptied as well but they had left the pallets untouched. I jogged over to the other side and returned to the structure, glad that I encountered no other living person beside me.

I hurried up to the bridge and was relieved to find that she was still alone and waiting for me.

Me: Did you see anyone when I was at the bow?

Jamie: No..... I didn't see anyone on any of the sides, even when you were at the opposite end.....

Me: Good.... Just as I expected.... they have cleaned out the containers and I don't think they will be coming back.....

Jamie: What about the pallets?

Me: They are still there..... without the boxes on top of them, it's easier for us to collect them.....

Jamie: Phew! That's good to know.....

Me: However the chairs we left at the entrance are gone....

Jamie: Then how about our oars?!

Me: Don't worry.....I'll think of something....

She was still shivering and I knew she was feeling cold. I also realized that we had not eaten.

I quickly went down and brought some food up. I heated up the water and made her a cup of hot coffee first. Once she had finished it, I chased her off to the shower. Before she left, she asked me for our undies as she needed to wash them again.

Since my windbreaker was soaked, I took it off before warming the food up.

5mins later, she screamed.

Jamie: SCOTTT!!!!!!!! HELPPPPP!!!!!!

Thinking that it was a pirate whom had remained hidden when I did the search earlier, I ran down into the toilet.

The water was still running and she was standing naked in the stall with her back to me. There was still foam on her hair and apparently, she was washing it halfway. So when I found out that she was alone, it made me confused for a moment.

She turned her head back and shouted at me.

Jamie: DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!!!! GET IT!!!!!! GET THE DSIGUSTING THING!!!! QUICK!!!

I came to my senses and search for the cockroach around the toilet. Finally I saw it on the floor next to the toilet bowl. In this specific spot, she would need to step across it in order to get out and there was no way she would even want to get close to it.

As I approached, it suddenly took off and flew in her general direction. She screamed even louder.

The insect landed on her back and started to scramble all over her body.

Jamie: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In her panic, she started to jump hysterically, hoping to shake it to the ground.

The insect crawled to the front of her body and she turned around to show me where it was so that I could get it off from her.

Instead of the insect, I looked down at her naked breasts. Since I had not seen her bottom before, inevitably, my eyes went down to her pubic area next. I was surprised to find out that she was clean shaven but after 3 days, tiny bristles had started to appear on her pubic area.

Jamie: STOPPPPP STANDING THERE!!!! AHHHH!!! GEETTTTT IT OFFFF MEEEE!

The cockroach had crawled up to her hair. I dashed into the stall, caught it and threw it out the tiny window above our head.

Once I had gotten rid of the pest, she broke down and hugged me tightly. Naturally, I placed my arms behind her back and to comfort her.

Me: don't worry.... it's gone...... I got rid of it......

The water continued to rain down on us as she continued to cry.

Since we were both topless and her naked boobs were pressing down on my skin, and with the stress from the pirates gone, I found myself starting to get aroused. I tried to think about our current situation on the ship in order to distract my mind but it was no use.

All my senses were focused on her love pillows and how good they felt. Before long, my cock started to grow and soon, it was pushing against her body.

She let go of me and backed off in surprise, looking down at my crotch. Once she saw the tent in my berms, she covered her mouth in shock.

Jamie: Uh!

As she had moved away from me, I was able to her breasts clearly.

Although the only source of light was from the tiny window above our heads and the interior was dimly lighted, for the first time, I had an unobstructed view of her nipples in close proximity.

In the tiny space, her breasts were barely 4 inches away from me and my lusts completely over came me. I was no longer able to control myself.

I reached forward and cupped my hands directly onto her voluptuous breasts.

Instantly, her hands automatically came up to grab my wrists and pulled them away from her.

Jamie: ARRGHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

She looked up in shock at my audacity and stared angrily into my eyes.

I wriggled my hands away from hers and grabbed her wrists in return. Immediately, I pulled her hands behind her back and leaned forward into her, pushing her back against the wall behind her. At the same time, I positioned my legs between hers so that she would not be able to get away or kick me.

A look of horror spread across her face.

Jamie: SCOTTTT!!!!! ARE YOU MAD?!!!! STOPPP!!! STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW!!!

She started to struggle but with her hands secured behind her back and my body pressing into her, she was unable to do much. However, her resistance were making me even more excited.

I slid a finger between her slit and was surprised to find her already wet. Even though she was resisting me like a mad woman but somehow her mind had subconciously prepared her body, the primal instinct of the need for procreation.

She shook her head vigorously.

Jamie: NO!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!

Tears started to flow readily down her cheeks again but I was not affected.

However, I did not insert into her and went back to her breasts.

Throughout the pass few days, I had been sneaking peeks at her boobs and although I had touched her breasts yesterday, I had no recollection of how they felt like.

Now that I finally had them in my palms, I took my time with them and found that they were soft and malleable. She shut her eyes tightly together and continued to shake her head.

Up until the current moment, all she did was to struggle and cry but once I brushed my thumbs across her erected nipples, it brought out an unexpected reaction from her. She stopped struggling and a sudden shiver went through her entire body.

Jamie: ern..... *sob*..... *sob*

It caught me by surprised and I thought I heard it wrongly and repeated the same actions.

Jamie: *sob*..... ern.... *sob*

This time, I was sure.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine. The anger in them had disappeared and her voice was raspy when she spoke.

Jamie: Scott..... I like you but.... I am not a loose woman......

Her reactions had stunned me but her words woke me up. I released her and took half a step back.

I could only mumble a single word of sorry before I dashed out of the toilet and ran out onto the deck.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 28-10-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Hi bro, it has been some time. hope you enjoy this story
I always enjoyed your story.. Keep the updates coming bro!
Old 28-10-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading this story. Keep the update coming.
Old 28-10-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Nanoman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Fate or Destiny - Part 1

Idea for u ... sell ur story to Digital Playground $$$
Old 28-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Sumkieu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and thanks for nice story.
Old 28-10-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JollyGoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall camp here for more juicy updates
Old 28-10-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanoman View Post
Idea for u ... sell ur story to Digital Playground $$$
what is Digital playground?

Old 28-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Thanks for all your support..... here come the next installment for tonight.

Old 28-10-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Although it was still raining, I stood at the bow and reflected on what I had done. I could not comprehend what came over me earlier and regretted my actions but it was already too late and I had hurt her badly. Even if she liked me before the incident, I knew I had just fucked up my chances. On top of this, I did not know how to face her after this.

For the next 15mins, I remained in the rain, looking out to sea and blaming myself. I had a fright when suddenly she called out my name from behind.

Jamie: Scott.....

I was shocked that she had came out to find me and was even more shock when there was no anger or anguish in her voice.

Jamie: What are you doing here? Didn't we agreed to inform each other when we come on deck?

Me: Jamie, I'm sorry.... I....

She shook her head.

Jamie: I don't want to talk about what happened.....

Me: but....

Jamie: I have prepared our food..... you must also be hungry by now..... and we still have to build the raft after that.....

She started to walk off and I followed behind.

Back in the bridge, I noticed that she had washed our underwears and her T-shirt and had hung them back on the spokes of the wheel. I could hardly believed that even after what I did to her, she would still help me to clean it.

Me: Jamie.....

She shook her head again and from her expressions, I knew that she just wanted me to stop talking.

We ate in silence.

Once we were done, she stood up.

Jamie: ok.... Let's go and retrieve the pallets.....

She went down and I followed.

After almost 3 days of cloudy skies, we could finally see the sun again even though it was still drizzling lightly.

Without wasting time, we headed directly to the far end. I needed 7 pallets in total and each of them was heavy. I dragged 5 of them back while she managed to get the remaining 2.

Once they were all outside the entrance of the deckhouse, I explained and showed her what I needed her to do. She started to bind the corners of 4 pallets together so that they would form a large squarish shape. In the meantime, I went back to the household container and found some tools. With a hammer, I started to dismantle one of the pallet carefully into individual wooden planks.

We completed our jobs almost at the same time. We then work together to bind the remaining 2 pallets together. Thereafter, we lifted the earlier 4 pallets that she had bonded together and laid them on top of these 2. Once everything was in placed, we bonded all 6 pallets together.

The idea was simple. The 2 pallets at the bottom sat in the middle of the top layer and they would form the keel. Although they were not hydro-dynamically shaped but they will add the needed stability to our raft.

With the nails from the pallet that I had dismantled, I nailed them to strategic spots on our raft so as to increase the strength of the bonding. I definitely did not want it to split apart while we were in the middle of the sea.

After that, we started on the oars.

I used a saw that I had found earlier and started to work on a plank. It was not possible to use a plank as a paddle since our hands were not large enough to grip it securely. As such, I started to carefully fashioned a crudely made handle while ensuring that the bottom was large and flat enough to push the water backwards.

When the first one was ready, I passed it to her and she used my penknife to scrap off any splinters that was on the handle.

The 4 oars, 2 for usage and 2 as spare, took us longer than expected. By the time we were done with 3 of them, the sun was already starting to set.

Jamie: Can you handle the last one?

Me: sure....

Jamie: ok then.... I'm very sweaty... I'll go and take a shower first and then prepare dinner..... come up once you have finished.....

She went into the deckhouse.

When I was finally done, the last rays of light was disappearing into the horizon.

I left the raft outside but brought the oars in, just in case if the wind picked up again, I did not want them to be blown into the sea.

Back in the bridge, she had switched on the lantern and was waiting for me for dinner. Her hair was already starting to dry and she had changed into the T-shirt and her pair of lacy thongs but I did not stare at her. The event in the afternoon was still fresh in my mind.

Jamie: wow... you stink..... can you go and take a quick shower before eating?

I turned around to go.

Jamie: Scott... your underwear is already dry.... don't keep wearing the wet berms...... and remember to rinse the perspiration off it so that they will be dry in the morning......

I was feeling weird wearing just my underwear but when I returned, she did not even look at me and we started our dinner.

Jamie: so..... how're the oars?

Me: They're all done.....

Jamie: Cool... do you think we can make our way home tomorrow?

Me: If the rain stop and if the sea is calm, we should.......

She just nodded her head.

Old 29-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

During the entire dinner, she spoke normally and there was no indication that she was angry with me or if the incident had ever happened.

Once we were done, I went down to dispose our trash into the galley. She was standing outside the door and waiting for me with a flashlight in her hand.

Me: what is it?

Jamie: can you bring some beers out and follow me?

I was not sure what she wanted and did as I was told.

She started walking towards the main entrance.

Me: Where are we going?

Jamie: Outside.

Me: Now?

She turned around and smiled weakly for the first time since the afternoon.

Jamie: yes..... the rain..... it had stopped..... and I want to take a breather in the open air..... so you have to accompany me......

Silently, I followed her.

Indeed the rain and the wind had stopped. In fact, there was not even a slight breeze even though it had been raining for the past few days. The air was hot and humid.

In the darkness and with just a torchlight, we walked all the way to the bow of the ship. Once we were there, she switched off the light and sat on a platform. Immediately she jumped up again.

Jamie: Shit.....

Me: Are you ok?

Jamie: Arghhh..... I forgot that there's still rain water on it......

She swept the platform briefly with her hands and tried to remove as much water as possible but it was still wet.

Jamie: whatever...... if you don't mind to get wet, you can sit with me....

She sat on it. I passed her a can of beer before placing the remaining 5 on the platform and sat next to her.

We drank in silence and slowly, our eyes grew to accustom to the dark surroundings.

Jamie: We didn't get to come out here for the past 2 nights to enjoy the sea because of the rain..... It's nice to be able to sit out here for once without the rain coming down on us.....

A few minutes later, she sighed and spoke quietly.

Jamie: hais...... I guess this is a better place to spill everything now since we are still stuck here together....

Me: I'm sorry......

Jamie: You should be.... you were going to rape me didn't you......

Me: Sorry.... I don't know... maybe.......

She hit me so hard that I cringed in pain.

Me: Ouch!

Jamie: What do you mean you don't know?! Serve you right!

Me: ermmm.... yes..... but when I heard that you said you like me, I couldn't bring myself to do it any more......

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence between us.

Jamie: ok.... I'll be very honest..... yes.... I like you.....

Me: Even now?......

Jamie: yes.....

I was surprised.

Me: but why? After what I have done to you, you should hate me instead.....

Jamie: Hais..... I don't know..... maybe it's because you have taken care of me so much and even willing to put your life in danger because of me...... I just don't know.....

Me: I'm really sorry.... I shouldn't have touched you earlier.....

Jamie: stop apologizing..... I'm also partially at fault.....

She sighed again.

Jamie: I already know you have been staring at my body for the past few days and yet I went over to hug you even when I wasn't wearing anything...... I was asking for it......

Me: no.... please don't blame yourself..... blame me if you want.....

Jamie: I have already stopped blaming you.... if not, we wouldn't be sitting here together....

There was another silent moment before she spoke again.

Me: Jamie.....

Jamie: Don't apologize anymore.....

Me: no.... I want to tell you that I have feelings for you as well.....

She looked surprised

Jamie: what?! so why didn't you tell me earlier?.... I thought you were only lusting for me......

Me: errm..... well, errm..... it's both actually....

She rolled her eyes.

Jamie: men.....

Me: ermmm.... I didn't say it because I don't think it was the appropriate for me to say it when we are still stuck here...... furthermore you had just broken up....

Jamie: but that shouldn't stop you from telling me right? and you made me declare it to you first! hmmppphhhhfff!.....

She folded her arms and looked away from me.

The sudden turn of event was something beyond my comprehension. I had tried to rape her but she had forgiven me. She had told me her feelings for me and when I declared mine, she was angry.

Me: Are you angry?

She did not reply me and continued to sulk. I was not sure how she would react but I curled my arms around her waist. She did not move away and I whispered into her ear.

Me: If you don't think that I'm too lousy for you, let's get into a relationship.....

She turned her head back to me so suddenly that I let go of her waist, expecting a slap from her. However, she kept quiet for a moment and looked directly into my eyes, studying me. Finally, she smiled and touched my cheek before nodding her head.

Old 29-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

We continued to sit under the moonlight beside each other, holding hands, for the next 5mins, each wrapped in our own thoughts.

Me: when did you realized that you like me?

Jamie: Yesterday...... I saw you running out alone onto the deck..... that's when I realized that I had feelings for you.... what about you?

Me: when you washed my underwear....

She pinched me hard.

Me: OUCH!

Jamie: Who asked you to spout nonsense?

Me: It's true! Only my mum will wash my underwear..... and when you did that for me, I was touched......

She rolled her eyes.

Jamie: So next time if another girl wash your underwear, you'll like her as well?

Me: no.... no.... it's not like that.....

Jamie: whatever....

She laid her head on my shoulder and I put my arm across the back of her shoulder.

Jamie: Do you think that I am an easy woman to have accepted you?

Me: no..... why?

Jamie: You tried to rape me and yet I still happily get into a relationship with you?

Me: maybe it's because you like me too much?

She did not reply to that.

Jamie: I'll tell you a secret.... but promise me you won't be angry....

I nodded.

Jamie: Actually, rape is one of the roles play that Cory likes..... I didn't enjoyed it but I had to accommodate to his requests each time....... When you tried to do it to me earlier, it was real..... not a role play......

Me: sorry....

Jamie: In that moment, I felt totally disgusted and appalled. It's not so much about my body but it's more about being unable to protect myself..... about you invading all my privacy forcefully...... about being insulted and totally vulnerable.....

I was about to repeat my apologies when she placed a finger on my lips.

Jamie: anyway, thank goodness, you didn't actually do it...... else, we wouldn't have a chance to be together......

Me: I promise I won't do ever do it again.....

She squeezed my hand.

Jamie: I know you won't.....

When she brought this up, there was a burning question in my mind.

Me: I have a question but I'm not sure if I can ask you about it....

Jamie: what is it?

Me: But I'm afraid that you will get angry.....

Jamie: Just ask me.... I promise I won't be.....

Me: ermmm.... you said you were disgusted and appalled but why did your reactions changed when I.... erm.... touched you nipples?

Jamie: I'll tell you if you answer my questions first.

Me: ermm... sure...

Jamie: I told you alot about Cory but you haven't tell me anything about your past girlfriends.... how many did you have previously?

I decided to be honest.

Me: I only had 4....

She lifted her head from my shoulder and stared at me.

Jamie: 4?! So many?!! hmmmppphfff....

Me: errmmm.... yes.... but they were in the past.....

She sulked and frowned.

Jamie: ok... fine.... but tell me about them.....

Me: the first one was in secondary school.....

Jamie: What?!

Me: yes.... we lasted about a year before she migrated with her parents..... The second was when I was when I was in the army......

Jamie: Army?

Me: yes... I got to know her at a club...... it lasted only 3 months because I found out that she was taking drugs....

Jamie: oh.....

Me: The 3rd was when I was in the University..... but we were always quarrelling..... we decided that we were not suitable and parted ways amicably.... the 4th was when I just came out to work.... she left me for a richer guy....

Jamie: hmmm....I see..... so, do you still miss them?

Me: no... they happened a long time ago..... What about you? Cory's your first and I mean you were still together when we landed here.... are you still thinking about him?...

Jamie: only on the first day when I made my decision to leave him..... and when I told you the story about what he did.....

She narrowed her eyes and looked at me.

Jamie: I'm not done..... so.... I guessed you bedded all your girlfriends?

Me: no.... not all..... only the 2nd, 3rd and 4th.....

Jamie: what?! You lost your virginity to a girl you got to know from a club?!

Me: erm.... yes.....

She rolled her eyes.

Jamie: My goodness.....

After a while, she spoke again.

Jamie: I'll answer your question now......

Old 29-10-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RushNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, hoping to read more
Old 29-10-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster