The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Eltron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocent Blessed Sinner (Story)

Nice updates TS, more please
Old 13-10-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rachel
After that 'chat session', I headed out for a bonding event at sentosa.
This was organized across different youth groups throughout the whole church.
One pair buddies were selected from each group to attend. It was a more laid back, like company retreat kinda type thing.

At dhoby gaut, she came in the same cabin I was in. Our eyes met. We noticed we both kinda just showered before.
Cannot be la. This is too wild.
But something told me that it was Rachel I cybersexed with earlier that morning.

Did she know that I suspect? Was it really her? If it was, did she suspect too?
We didn't say or even hint anything at each other - played it cool.

During the bonding event, there was some activity involved the bros had to piggyback/carry sis
I wasn't a sport guy (duh computer nerd), so never carry anything before, let alone girl.
We ended up in a very weird piggyback position, & I could feel her whole top body pressing on me.
That was my first close contact with any girl.

Since it was still a church event, didn't let my thoughts run.
They wanted a nice final pose, somewhat like a cheerleading styled photo
Rach climbed onto my shoulders and locked her legs around my neck. I could feel her groin on my back...

There were more incidents of inevitable physical contact with Rachel.

Once we were sent to a inter-church thing. We were the only ones from our group, so we stuck close together
It was a huge event with a squeezy & sweaty queue leading into the venue.
Many times because of the space & people shoving to get further ahead, I would ram into her, or get 'sardined' against her.
I noticed a particular smell she had, some sort of shampoo I think.

As we spent more & more time together, we grew much closer.
I didn't fall for her like I did with Adelyn. Hmmm...it was a different.
Adelyn is like this faraway pop star that was out of reach, while Rach was a friend who was always around me.
At this point, if Lyn for some miraculous reason wanted to be with me, I would still have gone back to her.

Since Rach was 2 years older, she felt obliged to take care of me.
I started to tease by calling her Sis Rach
She didn't like it, so it settled on a casual & cute 'zeh'

Rachel Pt2
The night after the inter-church meeting, we were hanging out/supper

X: "Zeh, what was ur sec sch like?"

R: "Pretty lonely.."
Old 13-10-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rachel Pt2 [cont.]
R: "Ever since PSLE, my parents have been overseas. For the first year they did come back during my bday & christmas.
After that, they never come back. Not once. They do call me from time to time. Also send alot of money but..
After a while...it's just chilling to stay alone for such a long time ya know?
I had Lizzy (Elisabeth, Rachel's sister) with me for a year, but she's too young to know much about my world la.
Then she also went over anyways."

R: "In sec 2, Sarah made friends with me & invited me to join lor. Soon after I got to know Shawn"

X: "Oh ya, what happened with Shawn? He suddenly transferred out"

R: "We're no longer together"

X: "Oh gosh"

R: "Mmm, it's complicated. During my sec sch life Shawn tried to keep me company, but the strict dating rules really wore us out.
That relationship was so messy."

X: "I'm sorry to hear that"

R: "It was so suffocating you know"

X: "yeah man"

R: "I told Shawn that we're mature enough to be responsible for ourselves. Don't have to every little thing report leader la
A couple without any privacy is not a good feeling at all"

R: "He agreed at first, but was still very touchy about everything. There were nights where my loneliness was unbearable, I asked
Shawn to come out meet, he always refused. Never once did. It turned into frequent quarrels."
R(Recounting): "Of all people, you should know my loneliness issue the best. We're just meeting outside ma, not like we're not doing anything
wrong. Tell me, you love me more or scared of Sis Ellen more?" "He kept quiet all the way"
R: "Then suddenly one day he went back on everything & felt we should follow the rules strictly 100% again. I guess I got my answer.
It just went downhill from there."

X: "Sorry zeh, I dunno what to say, but I feel sad"

R: "It's ok la" she let out light smile, mixed with some sadness

R: "We gotta just keep moving on"

WW2
June holiday. Ultra special mega outreach event. 2nd place only to christmas
This initiative was part of the restrategize, and was supposed to compliment Xmas.
We must first succeed to bring people in for June hols, then in turn, the newbies will bring in even more people in for christmas.
So also damn important this one.

Since introduction of buddy system, roles during events also worked differently.
No longer one person handling all the coordination, one person handling all the "HR", one person doing all the design/adverts/media related stuff
But spread out across buddy pairings.

In a way whenever huge events came by, we became "temporary mini leaders"
Every core member buddy pair will be given some amount of newer member to work with, assign roles & work towards the target

Usually newer members won't be included in outreach planning as they aren't "mature enough yet to know about the deeper things of the lord"
But this time, everything was more hectic, more urgent. Even members as new as 1-2 months are encouraged to 'bring the lost into the kingdom of god'

During the prep meeting, some of the younger members (genuinely & innocently) asked:
"Sis Ellen how come we must keep calling & bringing all our friends to join us?"

Jeremy, Sarah & the older members faces did an "imaginary facepalm" - "UGH NO DON'T ASK IT LIKE THAT LA..."

Leader: "Well there are many sinners out there lost without the love of God.
We want to bring them in to experience the blessing, love and hope that we all have enjoyed ourselves.
Let's say, you have found the nicest tasting bubble tea shop that no one knows about.
Will you not quickly bring the friends you love to go buy and taste it as well?
What more, you have here the source of life itself. Won't it be really selfish to keep it to yourselves?
Even those who have been here less than a year, I'm sure you have been already very blessed so far right?"

"Even if it's just little things for a start. It will only get better from here on. Am I right? Can I can an Amen?" Leader turned to face the older members

Sarah/Jeremy/Older Members "Yes Amen hallelujah" clap clap clap
Old 13-10-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

WW2 - Fatal Wounds
Again, like last christmas, there was lots of pressure & preparation. To the point that even our grades were affected

R: "X, I poly still can take it. you O level leh this year. I cover for you la, you go study more k"

X: "No la, god is more important. if I honour him he will take care of my studies"

Rach went silent. Not the agree type silence, but, just 'no comments'

Either the Devil was out to get me, or god wasn't on my side. I think both ba. As evident from previous events.
Me & Rach had terrible results. We managed to get only 2 to stay.

Adelyn turned out to be the apple of god's eye though.
Her results were so overwhelming, she almost singlehandedly doubled the group size.

It was a joyous group meeting that week. Entering Rach's living room, greeted with the smell of pizza.
The dining table was decorated with a big feast

Sarah's Laojiao Dictionary:
When a youth group grows in number, they will be divided into two from the parent group.
An asst leader will be assigned as trainee leader for the 2nd group
If it keeps growing well, will divide until many groups. Asst leaders/trainee leaders will lead the new groups,
original leader becomes a senior leader overseeing the rest, while leading one group him/herself
if it keeps going & gets really huge, that's one possible pathway for the a group leader to even potentially become a pastor, overseeing many many many groups

Leader: "I've only seen this happen from afar. And one or two nearer, for those who know who Sis Charmaine and Bro Junliang or their members"
(referring to elite sister groups under our same pastor. Basically the church version of "RI high flyer" types who can produce top results - ie very high group growth rate)

"But, for first time in our group history, we may get to form a double group.
Praise God, to Him be all the glory, but let's also give our dear Matthew & Adelyn a big big hand for a job well done." everyone started applauding

At this point, Matt put his arm around Lyn's waist and held her closer.
The clapping thinned out to a confusing fade, no one was sure how to react.

Ellen then burst out in gleeful clapping with a huge smile on her face, further cheering:

"They took the love and light God gave to them and shone it on those who were lost, and made them children of God. Hallelujah!"
everyone continued clapped furiously while making that "WOOOOOOO" noise

I refrained from reacting, just fake air-clapping. Then, I saw Rach. She was glaring at Ellen+Lyn+Matt
All that came to mind & echoed in my head when I saw her look was her recount of what she said to Shawn

"You love me more or scared of Sis Ellen more?"

Also for the first time in the group history, a couple was openly glorified.
There were even rumours that Lyn & Matthew in the process promote to assistant leader.
Even more, plans to have them lead the new groups once they form.

Fuck Off.
This was the final blow for me. The Adelyn Scars were now ripped open again.
I was shamed for liking her. Condemned for it, which led to further poor performance as a 'servant of god', then more damnation. Nothing went right.
while Adelyn can enjoy all the 'forbidden fruits', then still be celebrated & compliment. Everything went right.
I'm a failure member while she's on her way to becoming a leader.
I'm now the demon. They are the angels.
I fall in love, must repent.
Adelyn + Matthew? Give birth to many newbie ginna & glory of god.

I'm done.

Every fibre in my being wanted to get the out of that celebration.
The very millisecond that group meeting officially ended, I immediately got up,
squeezed past the people congratulating Lyn/Matt, past the people reaching for the pizzas
opened the gate & left.

(It was tradition to hang around for a bit after meeting to bond with fellow group members.
Not a staunch requirement, but somewhat like informal business drinking, to 'give face')

Didn't feel like going home. Just wandered around.
Hid away & avoided routes we normally take, or places & shops we normally visit before heading to MRT/Interchange.

Received missed call after missed call. Leader, asst leaders, Sarah.
Even Adelyn.

EVEN ADELYN.
That Adelyn missed call. Most especially that goddamned one.
When saw it I almost had a stroke, at 16yo.

Oh. So I matter now huh? We joined around same time. It's ok if I'm not your type.
The past 2 years, did you give one shit about me? Not even one text or one genuine warm gesture.
Ellen ask you to call one right? Why leh? She got you what. I goddamn useless cannot bring people in de. Want me back for fuck?

Couldn't be bothered to receive missed calls anymore, was about turn off my phone

It rang again.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Very interesting.....please continue 🙏🙏
Old 14-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
lightingcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS, nice story.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Hmmm... Rachel would be a good bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Very powderful brain washing for people so young,
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
I really hope X has seen thru all the fake-ness in leadership and has matured to know that sometimes the Devil is so convincing at playing god that we humans really cannot tell the difference....
X has learned alot from the traumatic journey. More shall be revealed in updates to come

Thanks all for support
Apologize if it this didn't turn out to be a fuckfest, if there were any expectation for it to be that

But for those who by any chance enjoy reading this recounting journal,
good news is that the story WILL be completed.
Didn't expect posting to be so tiring, but I'm working on it.
There WILL be an end
Old 14-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Emergency First Aid
Couldn't be bothered to receive missed calls anymore, was about turn off my phone
It rang again.

"Rachel"

I rejected the call

Something about humans instinct, you sometimes just know who is true & real to you, tio boh?

Back in her room. We didn't need say a single word. we knew we understood each others feelings.
There were tears in her eyes, soon in mine too. We hugged each other & started to cry.

X: "zeh....what wrong did i do?

She started to sobbed harder, so did I

X: "i pray everyday....i followed everything faithfully...."
X: "i talk to the newcomers, prayed for them...."

R: "X don't. don't think liao ok? It's not ur fault. Trust Me. It ISN'T."

X: "zeh my heart really damn pain..."

She held me even tighter

"I know.." those two words barely came out of her mouth, merely as a breathy anguished whimper

We found ourselves sitting on her bed, exhausted.
She was leaning against me, I against her.

R: "I feel like shit"
X: "me too"

Still indignant, I lashed out again "How come Lyn & that Matt can ..."
I was interrupted before I could finish

"X stop." she covered my mouth with her hand
R: "I don't have strength to cry anymore"

When I heard that, I started to weep again.

We were so emotionally beaten up. Depleted.
Sleepless nights from Lyn & most probably Shawn for Rach's side
Sleepless nights from June Outreach.
Sleepless nights from forebodding feeling of failing exams.

When your mental state is severely broken, it hands control over to nature.
When you experience extreme physical pain, the brain blacks you out as a form of natural anesthesia.
Studies say intimate human touch boosts immune system...

In a state of drunkness, drunk on sadness and pain,
Don't know when we stopped crying & when we started kissing. Nor when our clothes came off.
Were we still crying when we undressed? Did we undress each other or just ourselves?
I can't even remember what her naked body looked like from that night.

Conscience didn't stop us. It didn't exist at that point.
All that teaching about god is watching you all the time were also thrown outta window
Everything was on autopilot. Things just happened. Our hands moved on their own.
Our bodies controlled us. Our frustrations, our pain controlled us
Like a biological self defense mechanism,
our subconcious minds reached for whatever relief was within reach there & then.

Honestly, everything after that was a blur. Not a total black out, but...
I'd describe it like a corrupted video file. With many missing scenes & unknown sequence.
All I could piece together from that night was a mixture of visuals & sensations:

-I remember feeling her thighs gliding against mine
-very thick smell of her sweat mixed shampoo scent surrounding my face all the time
-her long hair stuck between both our sweaty bodies
-her bent elbows, grabbing my shoulders, a faint outline of her slim slender body moving up & down

-Feeling of electricity throughout my whole body, my face was numb from crying
(this was what I remembered the clearest. if look back on that night. the first thing is electricity & numbness)
-Being wrapped in a insanely comfortable smooth silk blanket that was massaging me all over. (Most likely her body & skin sliding against mine)
-My bottom groin/dick area was stuck firmly in some soft milky thing that was constantly melting (most likely was deep inside her)

Apologies for the non-conventional description. That was what pussy first felt like to my incomplete memories - it's all my senses left me with about that night

I don't remember cumming. Or at least, I don't remember 'shooting'.
But a throbbing sensation - muscles contracting in my lower body. Then Rach lying ontop of me.
The last sensation was just "growing then shrinking" "grow then shrink" (most likey, we were just breathing heavily against each other)

After that,
Blackout.

Morning After
The morning after was equally strange. Woke up naked in each other's arms. All she said was "oh my god"
It wasn't awkward or tension either. Just that we didn't say anything to each other.
Separately got dressed, I gave a her a small hug & then left.

It was an amazingly good sleep though. We both were visibly recharged that morning.

What happened didn't bother me. I didn't even think much about it. No guilt, nothing.
Didn't feel like anything wrong was done. There was no remorse, or any need to repent. None. Zero.
In theory, I knew it was so WRONG, but that theory did not register into practical real life application.

Everything felt..100% normal. "Like you went to pee, then went to bed & woke up the next morning" level of normal.
All I can describe it was like a "sneeze" - it had to happen, it happened, and it was done.

By late noon that day, abit of logic seeped back (still, no fear or guilt)
I became worried about her side. Didn't dare text her first. Waited & waited for her text. None came.
I kept checking all the way till around 10pm. Still Nothing. Sua la play game.

Those texts were all that's related to what happened that night.
The whole week after was back to normal, as if nothing happened.
We went to school, did the church stuff we had to do, bible quiz, pray together
No awkwardness. No guilt. Nothing.

I didn't question why either, it never occurred to me to do that.
Thinking back, our brains either blocked that portion of our memory or it was just too fuzzy & intense to revisit.

Calm Before Storm
The previous week ended with a glorious party celebrating Adelyn-Matt.
The next group meeting. Well, it was a sight to behold.

Sensed something really off as I walked into Rach's living room.
Lyn+Matt's new ginnas were no where to be seen. Not a single one.

Huh? They all left ah?
Old 15-10-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Good update... it’s been a while...
Old 15-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates.

Please continue

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 15-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sysnine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story bro. Support here.
Old 15-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Calm Before Storm
The previous week ended with a glorious party celebrating Adelyn-Matt.
This week, well...

Sensed something really off as I walked into Rach's living room.
Lyn+Matt's new ginnas were no where to be seen. Not a single one.

No newer members or first timers were present.
There was no singing & worship, no admin briefings - The regular group meeting format didn't happen.

Leader: "We'll start the meeting now, there won't be any worship today"
Leader: "X could you please come sit over to the front"

As I stepped foward to my judgement, could see Rach's body posture immediately change

Leader: "How many missed calls?"
"How many missed calls?"
"How many missed calls?"

Leader Ellen must have repeated those four words for a good 5-8 times
Everyone was looking at the ground. Even Sarah.

Which reminds me, she mentioned public 'briefing' was rare occurence, but has happened before.
It is not pretty. This was probably it

Leader: "How many missed call did we have to give you that day?"
"How many missed call did we have to give you?"
"X how many missed call did we have to give you that day?"

[5 sec pause]

How many?
How many?

Leader: How many souls did you lead into the kingdom of god during June outreach?
X how many souls did you lead into the kingdom of god during June outreach?

[5 sec pause]

"How many" - everyone looked up in unison to check the source of the different voice they heard.

It was Rachel.
She went total fucking beast mode.

She stared straight dead into Ellen's eyes. I didn't see any ounce of fear on her face.
Just years of indignance, bitterness & pain.

R: "How many modules did YOU fail just to make the outreach even possible in the first place?
How many nights of sleep did YOU sacrifice?"

R: "How many people can we force to stay & join us?
We're not filled enough with the love of god inside us is it?
As a leader, you must be way holier & more filled with love than X & I.
How come your love didn't make them stay?"

Sarah's mouth hung wide open.

R: "How many times have you thought about us members, especially me & X throughout the whole outreach period?
Can I ask dear sis ellen, how many times you prayed daily, I mean EVERY SINGLE DAY for god to bless the outreach?"

Rach brought out the prayer log sheet we had to fill out, beautifully completed, placed it on the table.
R: "Can we please see yours too? Right now?"

Leadership eyes widen. Dulan faces, but also had a hesitant to fight back.
If their prayer sheets were complete as well, they could have played show hand & shut down Rach right there & then. Apparently not.

R: "During the whole June outreach, how many first timers did any of you actually talk to? With a sincere heart?
How many of them did you actually really care for? Can you tell me their names? What they were going through in life?"

"Excuse me Rachel" assistant leader wanted a taste of the flames of the phoenix that is Rachel right now
"Do you talk to your leader like that"

R: "Excuse ME, KAREN."

R: "Besides praying daily without fail, we faithfully completed all additional extra midnight prayers.
X even got up every other day at odd hours just to do the 'round the clock' prayer routine
I gave up completing 2 projects just to make sure cordination ran smoothly.
Did god not tell you all this before you prepared this punishment meeting?"

Even the Sarah "Insider Knowledge" Neo put her hand over her mouth.
The look on her face, I couldn't describe it to you.

R: "X is probably going to fail one or two O level subjects.
He supposed attach the youth group growth statistics chart to his poly admission is it?"

The leaders were dumbfounded. I didn't know if Ellen felt angry or anything else.
All her expression was was just 100% thoroughly shocked. She didn't say one word.

When you fire a gun, you don't expect the bullet to come back at you. But that day, it fucking did.

Then, I felt abit scared.
Suddenly got reminded of that night last week with Rachel.
It would have been a legit retalliation back at us.
But HENG AH. Apparently our leaders didn't pray enough for "god to tell them that secret"

R: "When was the last time ANY of you called us to pray for us, or even together with us?
It's all about praying for the new people, the church, the group. Are WE not the group, are WE not the church as well?"

Damn she stood up for me, & herself too of course. It felt SO good.
First time in my life I witness authority on the wrong side of the fence. My mind was blown.

R: "This meeting is over. Kindly go back, pray & reflect on this"

she's relentless. WTF did they do to her man?

There was no display of anger or any emotion. No one talked to each other.
Just solemn silence, maybe little tinge of awe as well.

Everyone left, group by group, starting with the leadership.
The rest in their factions/subgroups instead of the pair buddies (from here you could see who was truly closer to who)
The place was cleared in less than 5 minutes.

Guess everyone was too shocked to realize I didn't leave together with them

Secrets from an Angel of God
Back in Rachel's room.

X: "Zeh..wow...you...Wow..." before I could say anything else,
Her brave aura suddenly disappeared as she fell onto me, burying her face in my chest.

R: "X that was SO scary. I don't know what made me do that" Rach started crying

I hugged her & laughed
X: "it's ok, it's ok. it's over."
R: "really?"
X: "yeah it was incredible. mind blowing"
she sighed with relief as crying subsided

It felt like an infected pimple been popped. Or like a bomb has been diffused.
Don't know if those are good analogies at all but,
There was just this sense of absolute relief & peacefulness. The air seemed felt light & extra fresh.

I sat on Rach's bed with her as she took a deep breath.

X: "zeh, didn't know you like that de"
R: "heh there are many things you don't know about me" she said, still sniffing a little

Hmm? What does she mean?

Secrets from an Angel of God [cont.]
R: "hey, wanna talk?" the mood lightened

X: "Sure."

R: "Wait"

Rach got up, went outside and returned with a packets of our fav snack.
We both smiled at each other.

Heart to heart, we poured out our life stories to each other
It was probably the best conversation of my entire life. I will never forget it.

I don't think there's anything we didn't dare to say to each other that night.
Everything came out, as we munched on the *insert fav snack here*

R: "you remember that time I looked at you? right after Ellen baited you with Adelyn to attend the holiday meeting"

X: "HUH...OHH. OOHHH That. OMG haha. I almost forgot it liao"

R: "Yeah. You were so difficult to approach la. Don't want to say anything one"

X: "haha sorry la"

R: "well, even if you responded that text, I also didn't know how begin explaining all of this to you"

X: "eh wait, so..you knew? about everything? All along?"

R: "yeah.."

X: "Sarah told you?"

R: "nope. hehe"

X: "huh you stalk me ah?"

R: "I was concerned for you k" Rach looked into my eyes.

I peered away shyly. She let out a chuckle.

There it dawned on me. Outside of church stuff, most people don't really cared about me
They cared for me as a member. But Rach, she cared for me as a person. To a level which not even Sarah did.

X: "Wh..why though?"

R: "I guess, I see alot of myself in you.
You joined two years ago right? Sec 2 just like I did.

I was like you. quiet & introverted. Sarah has the talent of making friends with people like us.
She became my only friend. Since she brought me here, the church my only family

Once I picked up on the signs & patterns, I started to observe you.
I realized my story was about to repeat all over again.

The Adelyn bait I was talking about, it happened to me too
They would my relationship with Shawn as a control device. It took awhile to piece the puzzle together,
Everytime the wanted something out of me, they became very hands off - was given more privacy with Shawn
and when they didnt....

In some ways it was worse for you coz you didn't get to be with Adelyn
But, being with Shawn didn't exactly do much for me either."

My face might have changed a little when she touched on this subject

R: "You still, think about....her?"
X: "Not really, but, some of it is still in there"
R: "yeah, I get you"
X: "go on zeh"

R: "Along the way, I started to doubt their care for me. Only did if they needed me to attend stuff.
They brought the same mess to you as they did to me.

Though I have to say, I don't think they're evil la, Just not the holy saints we think them to be.
They're just like you & me, people with bias, favorites, good days, bad days.
They pressure us ontop pastor also pressure them.

I don't think they're out to destroy us, but not really here to lift us up all the time either.
有好有坏 . But sometimes they really 太过分 lor"

All her analysis made so much sense. Actually, I probably knew it too, just that I didn't dare think it?

God did answer my prayer after all. Sent me an angel to reveal the truth.
A shocking truth, but the truth does really set you...free

"Wah, leaders are also human hor, not saints. Wonder if they secretly sext too "

R: "I know what it's like to be hurting, confused & guilty. And the burden when you blame it all on yourself
To feel alone while you're surrounded by so many supposedly warm people.
You see them 2-3 times a week but they're always so far away."

R: "I didn't want you to go through what I did in my O level year" Rach held my hand

R: "That feeling where you need someone close, someone real, that's only normal right?
What's wrong with that. You get shamed & blamed for it.
I don't want you to feel alone like I did. I had to stop another me from happening.
But looks like I was still a little too late. Sorry X, I realy didn't know how to get to you"

X: "No prob la zeh, I know I'm hard to talk to"

R: "So, What's the next step for you?"

X: "Dunno. But I know won't be as try hard anymore
Besides, Adelyn's so obviously god's chosen one la. I just wasn't good enough"

R: "Not to me" she looked into my eyes.

We embraced each other tight, my head & face lying on her shoulders

X: "Zeh, after today, will we be..kicked out?"

R: "Don't think so, they won't want membership statistics to decrease, though I also can't predict what's gonna happen."

R: "But I do know, from today" she placed her hand on my thigh, & gazed at me again

"Things are gonna change"

I didn't know what that meant, but the tone of her voice made my heart start to beat faster.
Old 15-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why it feel like joining gang?

May I ask whether this is protestant church or Catholic church?
Old 15-10-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 15-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Semj- MORE MORE MORE please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1